Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 08:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ramble On.
Brodie Tyler Offline
Smile

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

05-13-2014, 03:22 PM

The scene opens to a press conference room with a large brown podium on stage. The room is filled with press as the newest addition to the XWF roster, Brodie Tyler, walks on stage. He is not dressed for a press conference at all. He is wearing his ring attire, a little homage to the Big Boss Man complete with black flak vest. He puts his hands on the podium and puts his greasy lips to the microphone. Water and grease drip from his black hair giving off the impression that he attempted to shower, but it didn't go well.

"You know it's downright poetic that my upbringing has brought me to this place. As a kid I used to worship the guys that got into the squared circle. I used to look up to guys like John Gambino, Fuzz, Shane and I might be crazy enough to say that the old drunk Cyren inspired me."

The press laugh at the last comment and hands go up for questions. He points to someone in the audience with much apathy.

Reporter: Of those men, who do you consider to be your biggest inspiration?

"There's that word, inspiration. You have new guys come in and out of that revolving door located next to Brown's former offices and every single time they enter that door they say the same thing I've just said. Then you all applaud them because for some reason we hero worship those who hero worship. We suck the dicks of the little guys who suck the dicks of the bigger guys who in turn suck the dicks of the corpses in the ground. You know what that says about humanity? Huh? You have the answer? You with the bow tie from his mother's closet? No, you have no answer? How about you with the big tits?"

No answer.

"You don't know?"

He pauses and we can see his eyes go up on down. He licks his lips.

"Wanna meet me in my hotel later?"

A sound of disgust can be heard from the audience.

"I'll take that as a yes. "

He cracks his neck in a disgusting manner as he continues his speech.

"It says that all humanity has become is a society of cock suckers. Cock suckers only want one thing out of the cock they suck...approval. You all want to that dick to cum in your face because that's the acknowledgement that you've done a fantastic job. Work the shaft, cup the balls...whatever gets you the goods. So we do this and every new guy does it hoping that when they get backstage their acknowledgement of their cock sucking may help them get to the path of having their own cocks sucked by people higher on the totem pole than you wretched lot. Media and promotions and jizz and cum and cocks and balls and BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

His body twitches as the last of this speech turns into psychotic babble and yelling. He clears his throat and fixes his invisible tie.

"We're wrestlers. We like blood. We like mayhem. We like destruction. We should be the elite who put on a show for the masses. Make them cheer for us. Make them boo us. But, in today's game, we focus too much on getting ourselves off. I'm here to tell you that I am different from the rest. I stand tall in that ring until you're left in a pile on the mat and instead of guzzling my cum, you'll be choking on your own teeth. I don't have time to drop names, I only have time to drop dames. RHYMES!! RHYMES!! ALL THE FUCKING TIMES!!!"

He pauses and takes note of the response he is getting from the press. They seem frightened of his behavior. His expression never changes from that of his lunatic stare.

"What? You scared? You worried? Another crazy bitch for the XWF?"

His face changes to that of the biggest smile anyone has ever seen. Such white teeth, such sparkle.

"I'm not crazy. I'm just happy. Growing up on the streets teaches you a lot of things. Find the silver linings. Smile. That's what I do. You're the ones who label me. So go ahead, write your article, show off the footage."

He gets the grandest idea he's ever had and the smile somehow grows wider.

"Here's your headline!"

He stretches out his arms and points out the words as if they are on a marquee.

"Lunatic Wrestler berates the media! No, that's no good. Crazy Mandingo runs train on us! No, not that. COCKS COCKS AND MORE COCKS!!! BRODIE TYLER FUCKS US WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT HIS DICK IS IN OUR MOUTHS!!! WHAT COULD IT POSSIBLE TASTE LIKE!!!!!!!"

He looks down at the media who are all in shock. He smiles and pushes the podium over. He clears his throat and adjusts his invisible tie. Brodie lays down on his stomach and puts his mouth up to the downed microphone.

"No further questions, please."

He jumps up and smiles. He waves to the audience and walks off stage.

[Image: O8dGfZD.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Gilmour Classic Offline
im not fat!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-13-2014, 03:30 PM

welcome back
have fun eating my shit
pussy

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Gilmour Classic's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (05-13-2014)
Brodie Tyler Offline
Smile

XWF FanBase:

05-13-2014, 03:44 PM

"That sounds fantastic. You know people have always said I wear a shit eating grin on my face, so why not make it official. Why not you shit in a bowl and I'll use your dick as my spoon. Then it can finally be true. Or how about you knock my teeth out to where I swallow them down my gullet. Proceed to shit them out and put them back in, so at least then I WILL ALWAYS HAVE that shit eating grin. Or we can do whatever you'd like seeing as you're the master offender here and have put me to shreds with your prolific words."

Hate Post Like Post
Gilmour Classic Offline
im not fat!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-13-2014, 05:03 PM

like i said, have fun eating my shit ;)

Hate Post Like Post
Gilmour Classic Offline
im not fat!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-13-2014, 05:15 PM

Oh! i almost forgot!

Class Gilly reaches into his pants and proceeds to shit directly into his cupped hand.

for my new slave who eats my shit proudly

Gilly places the shit in a bowl and puts it in front of his new slave formerly known as Brodie Tyler

eat up, slave! make sure u smile for everyone while u do it too ;)

Gilly laughs wickedly and flies away with fire shooting out of his arms. so demonic!

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-13-2014, 07:15 PM

Hey rookie.. stay away from this guy.

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Brodie Tyler Offline
Smile

XWF FanBase:

05-14-2014, 09:19 AM

"And I thought I was the delusional one. You take the cake on that. Wait....what....I....am I seeing double? Two Gilmours? This must be hell from what I've heard you have an infamous reputation for driving people insane. SO, stay AWAY from me. I don't wanna catch what you have."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-14-2014, 09:44 AM

i assure u my dear man that I am not the insane one

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Gilmour Classic Offline
im not fat!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-14-2014, 11:13 AM

(05-14-2014, 09:19 AM)Brodie Tyler Said: "And I thought I was the delusional one. You take the cake on that. Wait....what....I....am I seeing double? Two Gilmours? This must be hell from what I've heard you have an infamous reputation for driving people insane. SO, stay AWAY from me. I don't wanna catch what you have."

u dont need to worry about that fake one

just continue to wear your slave collar with pride and ill be sure to have one of the other slaves feed u my shit twice a day ;)

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-14-2014, 11:14 AM

i cant wait until u are gone from this fed

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Gilmour Classic Offline
im not fat!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-14-2014, 11:17 AM

sadly i will never leave ;)

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gilmour Classic's post:
Unknown Soldier (05-15-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-14-2014, 11:18 AM

oh u will leave.. but not under your own power.. you will be leaving in a hearse after im done with u

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Brodie Tyler Offline
Smile

XWF FanBase:

05-14-2014, 11:20 AM

"MY EYES MUST BE ON FIRE!! You two are driving me to the point of murder. It's like talking to children. But, go ahead, let this little vignette turn into a pissing contest between the two of you. GO AHEAD and push everyone further and further from this place. If you need me I'll be in the back counting down the days until you both meet your end, because only then can the XWF truly be at peace. I'd rather take a thousand HOLOCAUSTS if it meant I'd never hear the name Gilmour again."

[Image: tumblr_mlxhuzNtBd1ra0p7xo1_400.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
Gilmour Classic Offline
im not fat!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-14-2014, 11:22 AM

(05-14-2014, 11:20 AM)Brodie Tyler Said:
"MY EYES MUST BE ON FIRE!! You two are driving me to the point of murder. It's like talking to children. But, go ahead, let this little vignette turn into a pissing contest between the two of you. GO AHEAD and push everyone further and further from this place. If you need me I'll be in the back counting down the days until you both meet your end, because only then can the XWF truly be at peace. I'd take a thousand HOLOCAUSTS if it meant I'd never hear the name Gilmour again."

no no

its not fire

its my fecal matter lodged under your eyelid

slow down. my shit must taste amazing to u, but theres no rush, my slave

now now, calm down and go fall back in line. make sure u smile too ;)

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-14-2014, 01:07 PM

(05-14-2014, 11:20 AM)Brodie Tyler Said:
"MY EYES MUST BE ON FIRE!! You two are driving me to the point of murder. It's like talking to children. But, go ahead, let this little vignette turn into a pissing contest between the two of you. GO AHEAD and push everyone further and further from this place. If you need me I'll be in the back counting down the days until you both meet your end, because only then can the XWF truly be at peace. I'd rather take a thousand HOLOCAUSTS if it meant I'd never hear the name Gilmour again."

nice knowing ya

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-14-2014, 01:44 PM

It's true, Brodie... You are in hell. Not only do we have TWO Gilmours but there are also rumors of Payback and Fatback returning to stalk them. Imagine the horror!

You can call me "Shane " by the way. Nice to meet ya!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Gilmour Classic Offline
im not fat!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-14-2014, 02:15 PM

you all can call him shane but he will forever be known to me as

SHSNE

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gilmour Classic's post:
Unknown Soldier (05-15-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Gilmour Classic's post!
(05-14-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-14-2014, 05:04 PM

And u will be forever known as a bitch

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-14-2014, 05:28 PM

(05-14-2014, 02:15 PM)Gilmour Classic Said: you all can call him shane but he will forever be known to me as

SHSNE

Shsne, man I haven't heard from that guy in a while. I heard he went back to live among the tomatoes once I left the XWF. I really should give that guy a call, he was a damn good manager.

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-14-2014, 06:35 PM

Is he the guy that was beheaded?

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post