Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Road To X-treme" Dev. Show RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Beginnings Of Rage(Rp 2)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-08-2014, 06:58 PM

Romulus sighed as the camera focused on him.

Do any of you know what it's like...

He addressed us directly this time. He wasn't smiling. If you're just joining us, Cain has just had a hellacious match with one Morbid Angel. The "VICTORY FOREVER", obscenity screaming, borderline nazi from hell. He growled.

To have your face covered in dick and semen? Well, some of you probably do. Whores. Fags. But me? Cain? I have no problem with these so called men fuck EACH other in the ass, but me? FUCK no. I'm Romulus Fucking Heinrich Goddamned Winters. I am Cain. I TAUGHT you pitiful humans how to fucking take lives! I am the ORIGINAL murderer. None of you slack jawed, mouth breathing neanderthals should EVER forget that. You see, I was dangeroud before. I was a monster, but having fought and almost...ALMOST...

His breathing quickened, nostrils flared.

...beating Morbid Angel, I will become all the more DANGEROUS! I WILL BECOME XWF'S SLAYER OF GODS!

And you fucking so called "Cainanites"? Those very same people I gave my pride for in a match I wouldn't be caught DEAD in? Those people who put your faith in me only to point and laugh with those ass-tronauts were taking their sexual frustrations out on ME?! You all had one chance. You all were given one opportunity for redemption by supporting me, and you disrespected me. Every single last fucking one of you. I normally reserve my rage for my food...my victims...but now, each and every man, woman, and child who were in the audience that night...YOU. WILL. DIE. If facing Morbid Angel has taught me anything, it is to SHOW. NO. MERCY!

The camera slowly zoomed out and we saw a room full of gurnies, an eerie scene indeed. On each gurney, there was a body shaped mass under a white sheet, with an IV leading from each one to a bag of clear liquid. Each one of the bags had a port for an injection. The number of gurnies was equal to the number of gay men in the pit. On each bag was the name of an unknown drug. A sleep medication, no doubt. Romulus strode through the rows of sleeping fags, wearing a white lab coat, smiling a bit. An insanity in his eyes.

I'm not as stupid as people discredit me to be. I've taken four years of medical school. I've worked as a fucking executioner at a prison. And the prison I worked at? I learned lethal injection. Now...

The first syringe is pulled from his coat and he smirked. He took the syringe and plunged it into the first port, pushing the plunger into the casing. The yellowish liquid inside entered the IV and flowed into the bag of it's recipient. Suddenly, the first victim began to convulse...tensing up. As the convulsions get violent, the Original Beast grinned evilly, and chuckled with sadistic glee. He did this over and over again...blood staining the sheets where the mouths and noses are. Gay men dropping like flies. A cold, calculated Genocide.

Morbid took me to the learning tree...

Another one bit the dust as Cain went about his work. Live executions.

...and I now know what I must do. I have a match at Road to Xtreme...I haven't forgotten.

He scoffed.

Tommy Gunn, you are...well, you are really not an outstanding threat. You...

Doctor Cain lethally injected another one of his "rapists".

...will debunk my claims. You will try to say that I am not everythimg that I claim to but. But I will have you know that I am everything I claim to be and more. You are the one who begs for REAL wrestling matches? I can most definitely do that. In my career, I have beaten hundreds of men. My trainer? George Hackenschmidst. Ed the Strangler? You can add him to that list. But my very first wrestling instructor was the son of a god, and I ended up destroying him. You no doubt see...

He was eerily calm as he injected his last victim. That made fourty in the span of this interview. Eight pockets on his lab coat, five syringes in each pocket. He finally focused on the camera.

...that I am MORE than a match for you. Heyman, he would do VERY well to watch me. But you, Tommy? I will not kill you, but I will make you wish...

He walked over to a nearby lightswitch.

You were dead.

As he flicked the switch, the lights went out. In the darkness though, the eyes of a monster glowed brightly, canines gleaming even in the darkness..

The Black Wind Howls.

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cain's post:
(05-17-2014)