Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 08:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
With every death comes rebirth
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-11-2014, 01:13 AM

June 20th 1983
Tombstone, Arizona

Blood, screams, and a death, yet from this death came the birth of one, Alexandra Callaway. From this blood start, built the life of a superstar. A woman who no matter what tried to keep her down, death, defeat, naysayers, she prevailed. From the death of her junky, whore mother, came the life of a woman, who knew she was destined for more. A fighting champion, someone with the will, the strength and the determination, to not give up, when the rest of the world walks out on them.

March 24, 2014
London, England

Death, then rebirth into an eternal existence, one that nothing could touch. Nothing could destroy it. A new life, as a fiend of the night. One of the fatal four, however it wasn't meant to last. Micah was drained and reborn as something new. Life ended.. the fatal four bond broken by Circenn. The clans scattered back to their homelands. The circle of family, shattered within a few mere seconds. All it took was a command, and blood was shed.

May 7th, 2014
Rome, Italy

The death of the leader, Marcus Pierce. The death of the man I loved. The death of all of the Roman vampires. The clan was gone. I was the only survivor. I know who is to blame. I know who it is I must kill, but it will also be the death of me. If this is how it was meant to be, then so be it. Thankfully my children will never have to see this pain, this torture, and this death. They will not have to know this life. They are protected, safe, and cared for. My only hope, is that they live the life they were meant to. Free from the torment that is life with fear. Let them never fear anything, least of all death.

Present Day
May 9th, 2014
Circenn's Manor

Coming back here after what happened was hard. It was no lie. But with there being no heart beating within my chest, nothing to convince me not to do this, to avenge Marcus's death. Alexandra made her way across the great lawn, long black trench coat flowing behind her, her dark hair blowing in the breeze. Her dark eyes, focused on the manor house. There was a light on, one solitary light. Silently, Alexandra hoped that Micah wasn't here, she didn't need to see what was about to happen. This was right, this was proper, this is what should be done. She took that final step out of the tree's, to see the front door open. The moon was high in the sky above her, she knelt to the ground for a moment, her eyes closing as the moonlight fell on her. She rose to her feet as a tear rolled down her cheek. Knowing that challenging Circenn could give her the end she needed, or she would be his end. In the doorway stood Circenn. The large male frame, the timeless beauty, the ageless face, the leader of his clan. Alexandra would be a fool to challenge him, right?

"CIRCENN!"

Her voice came out cold, heartless. It sounded as if there was no fire left to her. Like she was as dead as the body she was in. The passion she had in her before Marcus's death, had left her. What had she done? What would happen now? Had she tried to save him, after he was murdered? There was signs to prove it. Her paler than normal pallor, the dark almost dead eyes. The way she looked at Circenn when she said his name, a murderous glare.

"CIRCENN!"

Their eyes met. If they could see her now... their champion, their avenger. The martyr, the victim, the messiah, the devil, and the angel. She had walked out of the glow of the moon by this point. Circenn had stepped down from the stone staircase that led to the door. He now circled her, looking as a ravenous wolf would at its prey. She didn't falter at all, her gaze stayed cold, staring straight forward.

"Ding Dong, the Romans dead. And now you've gone and lost your head. What would he say if he could see his weak little Queen now? You're pathetic. Micah gave you a gift, and I allowed you to live. I allowed you to live, because I knew of her bond with you. I should have killed you when I had the chance."

Circenn began to torture her. He clawed at the already open wound. Still she stood there, still and as cold as death. He loved doing this to her.. destroying her a piece at a time, little by little, tearing her down. Trying to weaken her, yet, she stood defiant. He smirked and stopped in front of her, his eyes dancing with both pleasure and confusion. Why the woman failed to realize the man who killed her mate was her mate's own child....he would never know.

"Now you've come to blame me?"

He stepped back and placed a hand on his hip and the other pushed back his long locks. Circenn scowled slightly at the idea of fighting Micah's friend but no longer was the woman he had once respected. No. She was the woman of an old enemy and the last survivor of the Roman vampires.

"Blame falls where it belongs."

He looked up at her, semi-shocked at her words.

"Do you really think I killed him?"

She slammed him against the wall, glaring into his eyes. It was the look of a woman who had lost all control. It was the glare of a woman who had nothing left to loose. The look in her eyes, was colder than any murderous soul's.

"A mate, for a mate, isn't that the code?"

Circenn smirked and shoved her off, his eyes flashing between his natural blue and the emerald green of his controlled creature. He lunged and caught her around the middle, sending them both to the soft dirt with a soft thud.

"If this is your wish, you can't say I haven't warned you."

He stood up, dragging her out of the dirt and gravel, before pushing her back and kicking her across the midsection. She doubled over but then, kicked at his ankle causing it to snap. He went down to one knee, she punched him in the jaw and then pulled out a knife, slicing at the side of his face. It's true the man was twice her size, with bulging muscles and he could have easily over powered her. He looked up, seeing the glint of the knife in her hands.

"You don't have what it takes."

She cocked an eyebrow at him. She slashed at him again with the knife, catching him across the chest as he came back up to two feet. The two of them, fighting back and forth, slamming each other against trees and rocks. He took the knife from her, digging into her shoulder. He turned to walk back towards the house, as she pulled it out of her right shoulder, and tossing it at his back. It dug into his shoulder. She ran after him, kicking him in the back, sending him flying face first into the gravel and dirt driveway.

"Come on Circenn I thought you wanted to kill me. Looks to me like you are going to fail once more."

That's when he got her. One moment of glory and then, he had her. Slamming her down onto the rocks hard, placing his hand around her throat. She choked a bit, before he began to bash her in the side of the head with a rock, and ripping out her fangs. He stood, watching her try to make it to her feet. He kicked her in the side of the face, watching her collapse back down into a pile on the floor. He turned her over with his foot.

"Oh.. ouch.. that must hurt. Mere minutes from now, you will fall into an unconscious state. When you awake, you will not be as you are now. Oh now.. the entire visage will change. You were never worthy of this life. You were never worthy to be his bride."

He stepped past her and turned back around to look into her eyes, watching the last bit of light leave them. Before he knelt down and pressed his hand down on her chest.

"Remember pretty little Ally, there will be a price on your head, once more."

He walked off as she faded into the darkness. Her breathing slowed, and then she fell into the deep, deep darkness of a slumber you cannot escape.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post