Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 02:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Road To X-treme" Dev. Show RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who I am
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-07-2014, 05:02 PM

The Original Beast looked up at the camera, the scene catching him in a close up. The sound of steel brushing steel is heard, though it is unclear as to from where.

Hello Tommy Gunn. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Cain. I have no last name, because when and where I am from, there weren't last names. You know, the concept of my name is like that of Cher. Or Prince. Or Alf. Wait. Did Alf have a family name? I do not know as I do not watch eighties tv much. The only good thing about tv in the eighties were the two whores in threes company. Trust me, I know a whore when I see one.

I've met Mary Magdalene. I've laid with Jezebel, even had the pleasure of meeting Lillith. My aunt, I suppose. Maybe, my bloodlines confuse even me. After my battle with Morbid Angel, I figured perhaps I should enlighten everyone to my origins.

He smirked a bit. He knew that he had straight up mind fucked the only demonic hellveast of the XWF in his encounter. Deep in his psyche, he'd not forgotten his intriguing prey. The most intriguing prey he'd ever had the pleasure of hunting. Three hundred ninety pounds.. ugly as homemade fucking sin. He continued to speak, the sound of steel still present.

Yes. I was born Cain. The brother of Abel, and I am my brother's killer. But you may be like most skeptics and say "Oh, he's bullshitting. There's no way he's an immortal from two millenia ago".

I am not.

I am much more.

Skeptics are amusing. Every year I have lived, Thomas, I have dealt with and proven the skeptics wrong. During the exodus of Moses, I rode one of the chariots. I betryed my own kind, because yes, I am Jewish. I cannot hide it, but I refuse to embrace it. As a matter of fact, if Jesus was the King of the Jews, that must make me their tyrant. Because I became something much more powerful during the exodus. I became a killer. With every heart I devoured, I gained knowledge.

I have devoured the hearts of great generals throughout history. Along with the souls of great rulers. And with the power I gained from these men and women, I became more animalistic. I became a Beast.

I became fear personified, but of course my appearance changed. Isn't that how evolution works? I grew these...

He grinned and his canines elongated for a split seconds. The camera panned out a bit and he showed his talons.

...and these.

But why? Because hearts are very difficult to tear from the chests of still living people, and even harder to tear into. So I evolved. And why do I have this name? I earned the nickname Romulus in the Roman Colliseum. It is said that I was so beast-like in battle that I needed a name befitting of a monster. Hence the name Romulus, which, as you recall was the name of a dog in Roman mythology.

Because Thomas...once I sink these fangs into you, there will be no letting go. No matter how much you beg. How much you plead. You will cry like a little bitch, but it will not matter. Like a ferocious beast, I will rip you limb from limb, until there is nothing left.

Heinrich.

Heinrich is a name I took on myself. It is a name of a man whom I met during an event you humans call the Holocaust. He saw that though I may be jewish by blood, that he could exploit my true nature. Heinrich Himler sat and watched as my people dropped dead in the ovens, but I stood there...burning...but not flinching. Not screaming...noth-...

His face lit up and he laughed out loud.

You'll have to excuse me...I just remember a joke I told das Fuhrer. Care to hear it?

He smirked.

What is the difference between a jew and a pizza?

His face went cold. I mean his eyes went ice cold, no emotion whatsoever. He answered his question bluntly.

A pizza doesn't scream when you put it in the oven.

Funny, right? No? I don't care. Which brings me to my last point, Thomas. I took onthe Winters family name because like me, Winter is cold. And honestly, I don't care what you think about me. I hope you look at me and it makes you soil your undergarments, because I'm Romulus Heinrich Winters.

A cold...

Cruel...

Murderous...

Beast.

Just remember that, Heyman guy.

Our view finally gets a shot of the two butcher knives the Original Beast holds. He continously scraped the blades against one another, looking down at an eight by six photo. Of course, upon closer inspection of the photo, we see that it is not Tommy Gunn but rather Morbid Angel. He obviously wasn't done with the Demonic Hell Beast.

-End Scene-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cain's post:
(05-17-2014)