Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 05:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Heavenly Hell!
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-07-2014, 07:13 AM

The scene opens to Morbid Angel walking into the literal house of god. It isn’t at all what you’d expect…it was huge! Something that you’d consider oversized for a man such as god. Once Morbid is inside the cloud structure he takes a quick look around. The stair case was lined with the Archangel’s dressed in holy battle armor incase of surprise battle! Morbid storms across the foyer and into the great room.

Morbid Angel-”GOD! GET THE FUCK DOWN HERE!”

The Archangel’s didn’t so much as move when a figure appears at the top of the stairs and he looks down at Morbid before descending toward him. Morbid gives him a look considering his awkward dress, a gold robe and sunglasses…the man looked like Muammar al-Gaddafi, Obviously back before he died… Morbid steps back as the man floated to Morbid Angel…not every day you get to see a motherfucker float.

Floating Man-”Do you know who I am?”

Morbid Angel-”I have a few Ideas…”

Floating Man-”Who do you think I am?”

Morbid Angel-”I don’t play guessing games! Just fucking tell me!”

Floating man-”I am God, the Almighty!”

Morbid Angel-”Suuurrrreeeee you are! I bet you tell that to all the girls…getting them all wet!”

Floating Man-”No, Seriously…I am God.”

Morbid Angel-”I don’t believe you. I think you could maybe be the cousin of God…but even then that would be ludicrous…maybe you are just a paper pusher!”

God-” What do you know of God? How can you prove I am not God?”

Morbid Angel-”How can you prove you are God?”

God-”Don’t deflect the question!”

Morbid Angel-”You don’t Deflect the question!”

God-”Stop this. You need to believe that I am God before we can start.”

Morbid Angel-”Can you send me to Hell?”

God-”I could but I won’t.”

Morbid Angel-”That is a dick move! Out of everything you can’t even send me to hell! SOME PEOPLE WANT HELL!”

God-”Do you believe that you deserve it?”

Morbid Angel-”I earned that! You need to see the facts!”

God-”I know the facts, I’ve been watching you for a long time now and I have come to a decision…”

Morbid Angel-”You decided to send me to hell?”

God-”No, I am going to use you to my advantage. Not every day you get a man such as yourself enter the house of god. It would be a shame to waste such a thing.”

Morbid Angel-”I am not going to help you! Nigga you are on the wrong motherfucking team!”

God-”Team? Who cares about teams. This is business. You are a business man aren’t you?”

Morbid Angel-”I do business but not with what I consider to be undesirable…I have a reputation to uphold.”

God-”Who will know? Who will see what you do or know we spoke? Besides, it costs nothing to just listen to the offer…no obligation.”

Morbid Angel-”I am not interested in hearing a goddamn thing you have to say!”

God-”I believe you should be interested with what I have to say.”

Morbid Angel looks at the short man who looked like a terrorist. He did not blink…he just looked as his mind rattled on about what he could be offering…what would be the reward?
Morbid Angel being Morbid Angel, he had some things to consider. He is known as the ultimate evil and to take an offer from god would really take away everything he has earned over his lifetime. Morbid Angel wanted to be remembered as the True Evil! Not like that pussy Anton Levey! It’s one thing to write a book and claim to be evil than it is to actually do evil things.
If he was to accept whatever offer he would be ruined…unless he was going to ask Morbid to do evil things! EVIL THINGS! He can do evil things even if it is for god!

Morbid Angel-”Lets talk some business…”

The scene fades to Black.

It opens again to Morbid angel laying on the floor of the gym. CPR is being performed on his lifeless body. Chest compressions then the man presses his lips against Morbid Angel’s to give him air. His eyes burst open!

Morbid Angel-”AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT THE FUCK!

Morbid slaps the man in the face and looks at him with crazy in his eyes!

Morbid Angel-”GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE! NOW!!!”

Morbid Angel slowly rolls over and starts crawling for the exit! As he makes it to the door the paramedics arrive and tend to Morbid who was fighting to get away….this was the weakest fight Morbid has ever put up on the count of him being back from the dead. Morbid Angel looks at one of the paramedics

Morbid Angel-”I am facing Cain…I have been granted all the powers of Satan!! I AM THE WALKING ABOMINATION! I AM FUCKING SATAN!”

Morbid Angel smiles at the thought of being the ultimate evil! He used the thought of being Satan to pull himself from the ground and stumble off into the woods beside the gym!

Once out of sight he looks at the stalker cam and begins to address Romulus!

Morbid Angel-”Taking credit for my death I see. Thinking that I did what I had done because I was afraid of you! You are nothing more than a fucking joke! I am near 400lbs of muscle! You are almost 100lbs less than I! why do you feel the need to change your stats to fit your gibberish? I tell you where you went wrong and you deflect with bullshit. One if you were my weight and taller you’d be skinny and would be easily taken over by someone like me. You claimed to have had me poisoned by my own fucking dealer! You went to my doctor and had him give me bad drugs? Well isn’t that the way of a coward! You had so much fear that you decided to take me out before the match…was it the pain that was pushing you to fear? Obviously you are not 15000 years old because if you were then you’d know the true meaning of Pain! I AS SATAN NO CONTROLS YOU! Do you hear those words?! I AM THE FUCKING DEVIL!

You can’t to claim my death was at your hand? How can that be? It wouldn’t make sense…perhaps I HAD a bitch heart! You know…from the steroids throughout the years. Consider all of it just like a bad dream! I am back and the only thing you need to worry about if me in the ring! You are between 6’7 and 7’ and near 100 pounds less than me! I bet you can’t even bench 200lbs! What kind of joker are you?

I also knew you killed and burned down that hospital! We all watched you! Its called remote cameras. Most main buildings don’t have things running to a recorder box in the building its self. Its at another location to make it harder to turn the tape off…besides it was where we all could see it…as my memory serves you did talk about me while in the hospital full of dead bodies…that means you knew the camera are recording and now you have to answer that! Besides what are you worried about? You fear that you’ll spend the rest of your miserable life in jail? I thought you were thousands of years old?

Here I have the upper hand! You think I’m fucking dead! Such a mistake! MISTAKES I SAY! I can never die! I AM HELL! And today I will prove that you are nothing more than a lie! But first I need to ask this question…you have a wife…from what I’ve seen in your promos…which sister is she? Or is she one of your grand children? You disgusting animal! It’s like you are taking a like from one of Frodo’s books! You really seem to waver between what you really are and what you WANT to be. Either you can be Cain and 15000years old or you can be a German born man of normal build and…AND no special abilities what so ever…the choice is yours. I invoke the powers of Satan! Do you think you can defeat the almighty!?! NIGGA I CAN EVEN FLY!”

Morbid Angel leaps onto a tree and climbs up about 15 feet above the ground

Morbid Angel-”I’M GONNA FLY TO YOU! I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU! KILL FLYING!”

Morbid Angel leaps off and falls directly to the ground with a heavy thud! He starts to groan as he rolls over

Morbid Angel-”uuuuhhhh…maybe I can’t fly…what powers does Satan have?”

Camera Man-”He doesn’t really have powers…the bible just says he lies and is ugly.”

Morbid Angel-”Well, what the fuck!”

The scene fades to a Blood Red!

[Image: 9bweNM9.jpg]

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3