Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 03:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Bring It On (#3)
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-06-2014, 01:42 PM

5/2/2014

Our scene opens as we see Scorpio standing in front of what appears to be a giant metal circle that has a ramp leading to the center of it but with nothing actually in the center. Scorpio keeps pacing back and forth looking agitated, almost as if something is holding him up. After a few moments we finally see what that something is, Dr. Z, his son Alex, and a bunch of other lab coat wearing men.

Scorpio: It's about time, let's get this show on the road already.

Dr. Z: Calm down Mr. Scorpio, I've told you several times that we will without a doubt be able to bring you back before your big match on the 7th.

Scorpio: You better brah but the sooner I get there the sooner I get back so let's do this.

Dr. Z: Okay, Mr. Scorpio, okay.

Dr. Z claps his hands and a couple of the lab coat men roll a table over to Scorpio. The table has a black backpack sitting on it as well as what looks like a small mechanical bird.

Dr. Z: As you requested, the backpack is full of facepaint, as many Wendy's triple stacks as we could possibly fit in there, and a digital camera in case the video camera malfunctions.

Scorpio: Okay, and where is the video camera?

Dr. Z: That would be that mechanical bird. It's a new technology that we've been working on for years, that bird should fly around wherever you go and record everything you do. However should anything happen to it, we'd need you to document any of your findings with the digital camera.

Scorpio: You know, you still haven't told me exactly what I'm looking for right?

Dr. Z: Oh you know, the usual, infinite energy sources, rare minerals, debilitating diseases, and basically anything that we can weaponize or make money off of.

Scorpio: Well that was brutally honest brah.

Dr. Z: it's not like it's a secret that the government is ALWAYS looking for things like that.

Scorpio: True, so is that it?

Dr. Z: Yep, just go out, explore, and let the camera film you. Any questions?

Scorpio: Actually I do, why is it that before I go to bed I'll take a piss. HOWEVER, if I cup some warm water in my hand and dip my balls in it I can then piss again once my original piss is over?

Dr. Z: Why would cup warm water in your hand and dip your balls in it?

Scorpio: Stop dodging the question brah, why is my bladder withholding piss from me like a dirty untrustworthy prostitute keeping money from her pimp? Is Scorpio going to have to smack a bladder?

Dr. Z: Mr. Scorpio I really have no idea what you're talking about so if that's all can we move on?

Scorpio: Wait, I've got another one. What kind of bees produce milk?

Dr. Z: Bees don't produce milk.

Scorpio: False, boo bees!

Dr. Z: Dear god that was bad, please tell me you're finished.

Scorpio: No, one more, last one, I promise. How come when a black person sees another black person, they always call each other Monica?

Dr. Z: You know damn well that's not what they're saying.

Scorpio: What are they saying then?

Dr. Z: You're fucking with me right? You're just trying to get me to say it and I'm not going to stoop to your level.

Scorpio: Say what brah?

Dr. Z: MY NIGGA!

Scorpio gasps.

Scorpio: What? Black people would never say that to each other because they're not racists like you.

Everybody but Dr. Z starts laughing including Scorpio who pats him on the back.

Scorpio: Okay brah, I'm done screwing with you now.

Dr. Z: Thank god, fire up the transporter.

Scorpio slings the backpack full of triple stacks and face paint over his shoulder. Dr. Z approaches the table and begins fiddling with the mechanical bird, it quickly takes to the air and starts hovering over Scorpio who just kind of glares at it for a moment. Around them the other men in lab coats are working on different machines. An odd humming noise then fills the air as the giant metal circle that was empty earlier now becomes filled with what appears to be a weird blue light that almost looks like water.

[Image: JIC4fc160a4fe9890d08_PI_1.jpg]

Scorpio looks at the circle before walking over to Alex, kneeling down, and putting his arm around him.

Scorpio: You know I almost forgot to ask, where's your brother?

Alex: Don't worry dad, I left him with uncle Scorpius.

Scorpio: Good, and stop drugging people will ya?

Alex: If I have to.

Scorpio: That's my boy, there's a time and place for everything and it's called college.

Alex: What?

Scorpio: Nothing, just quit drugging people.

Scorpio hugs his son before standing up and getting ready to finally make his way into the large metal circle.

Dr. Z: OH! Last word of advice Mr. Scorpio, the transportation method isn't an exact science yet so we aren't positive where you'll end up.

Scorpio: So I could walk through that portal and Barney fucking Green could be waiting there with a bunch of ninja trannies who want to assassinate my anus?

Dr. Z: That sounds a little far fetched but yes, basically be prepared for anything.

Scorpio: Bring it on brah.

Scorpio walks into the metal circle disappearing from sight, that is until the camera follows him in only to see that the portal dropped Scorpio right onto a steep hill in the middle of the woods. Scorpio starts off running down the hill trying to keep his balance but the hill is just way too steep and he ends up tripping and rolling. A fate which isn't too bad until he reaches the bottom and smashes right into a large tree. With that the camera fades to......

SMACK!

[Image: tree.jpg]

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Edit Hate Post Like Post