Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Date night with daddy pt 3. The epic conclusion.
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-05-2014, 08:41 PM

The room was pitch black, all the lights were off and it was night. The door opened and a couple and young child had entered the room.

"I don't understand how this had happened. He was supposed to be on a date with a nice girl, and yet there he was all alone. What happened to our baby boy?"

"I don't know, Frank. I can't believe it's true. He's my baby. How can I lose my baby?"

The couple walked in the room as she drapped herself over who we would now know as Frank, her name was still unkown. They flicked on their light, and sitting on the sofa was Frodo. The young boy, no more than 9, knew who he was right away.

"Mommy! It's Frodo Smackins. Chaz will be excited to meet him. I can't wait to tell people how Frodo was in my house tonight."

"That won't be neceassary. Chaz won't meet me, and no one will know about this encounter. Funny, when I spoke to Chaz last night he was much less kind than you wanted to paint him. But then, our conversation was brief. I dare say, it was the highlight of his life, though. You, boy. Go to your room, and close the door. I do not want to see you again until I call for you. Parents, come sit. We need to talk."

Frank had motioned for the boy to go to his room as the still unnamed mother and he had slowly inched towards the sofa to sit opposite Frodo, who was seated in the only chair in the room. They looked extremely uncomfortable. She was the first one to speak.

"So, you saw Chaz last night, before he died? Did you, did you kill him? Why does Tommy, my youngest, know who you are?"

Frodo looked her dead in the eyes, and let out a sigh.

"Yes, I saw him. I did not kill him, but I did hurt him. He had a date with my daughter, Katie, last night, and she says that he roofied her and bragged about it. I went to get her, and spoke to your boy. I did not like his answers, or his actions, so I slammed his head into a hot bowl of pasta. It wasn't enough to kill him, just teach him the error of his ways. I sent an associate of mine into the restaurant to 'Clean things up' as we left. Now, I did not intend for him to kill Chaz, or anyone else, simply to pay the tabs, and stop any further issues. He took things the wrong way, and you saw the results. He is being dealt with now, and I promise you, I will never let a situation like that happen again. It will not bring back your son, nor will it stop the pain, believe me I know. Now you know the truth, we can work on moving on..."

"Moving on? Whoever you are, dwarf man! What do you know of moving on from this? Have you lost a child? Have you had to bury your own flesh and blood? There is no moving on from this."

"Jean, please stop this. Hurting him will do nothing to for us, except bring more trouble. Tommy knows his name, and we'll call the police. Something tells me he won't be hard to find."

Ah, her name is Jean, of course. Only a Frank and Jean could name their hellspawn Chaz. Honestly, Mr. Smith did Chaz a favor.

"Jean, is it? Jean, no. I have not lost a child. Last night was the closest I've ever come to losing one. And it was because of your son, and that does not excuse what happened. My associate was out of line, and I assured it you was handled. I, did; however, get impaled and left for dead in Germany once. I am no soldier, I am a fighter of a different sort. My name is Fred Ward, but more known as Frodo Smackins. I am the King of the Dwarves, and I will not stop my fighting until my body is broken beyond repair. When I say I know that you cannot stop the pain it is because I made a mistake, many of them to be exact, that cost me my wife. I miss her so very much, and I can never take them back, or stop the pain from it. What I can do is keep trucking forward and hope that eventually the pain stops. My mistakes also almost cost me my son, Joseph-Gordon. I would absolutely die if I ever lost Joseph or Katie. I have a match this week, and my opponent said something about me, he said I was a bad father. Maybe he was right, to an extent, but what he was wrong on is that like you, despite every mistake I made raising that boy I tried my hardest to provide the best for him.

Nothing I can ever say or do will make this right, but I can work to ease your pain. Order the nicest casket, get the best headstone, do everything as big as you want for Chaz' funeral. I will pay for it all. I will also give you guys $100,000. Not to keep my name out of it, tell who you want, it's not hush money, it's compensation for what happened. I will also set up a scholarship in his name. Every year a child gets $25,000 for college. What happened that night, I'll keep it to myself. Chaz will be remembered well. No use tarnishing the image of the dead. Do you accept?

"If it will get you out of here faster, yes. Please just leave."

Frodo got up, offered to shake Frank's hand. He did not accept, just wrapped his arms around Jean tightly, as if he was protecting her from the horrible midget. Frodo none the less walked towards the door before stopping. He reached into his jacket and pulled something out, it was a piece of paper, and he pulled out a pen. Quickly scribbling something he dropped it on the floor before leaving. Frank ran and grabbed it and read it.

"Sorry for your loss, Tommy. Much love, Frodo Smackins."

The next day Crack went over to drop off the things Frodo had promised.

At the house Katie was laying in her bed asleep when she suddenly woke up with a jolt. She began to scream frantically for her father. He was not home, he was still dealing with Chaz' family, so Crack ran in to check on her.

"Katie, Katie. Calm down. It's me, it's Crack. Your dad isn't here, he will be soon. I promise, just relax. What do you need?"

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! I want Daddy! He didn't protect me. He's coming for me, Daddy!"

Crack had tried to restrain her, as they fought Katie's dress ripped exposing her breast, and she began scratching at Crack and herself. He was finally able to get her slightly under control as the front door opened and Frodo came in.

"DADDY! DADDY! HELP! HE'S COMING FOR ME! DADDY!"

Frodo ran into Katie's room where he saw the scene at hand and ran over to Katie. He was trying to pry her free from Crack to hold her. During the three way tug of war Crack got knocked back and hit his bad knee on her foot locker chest thing. I don't know what it's called, it's the bench chest at the foot of the bed. Crack hit that, hard, shit was made of oak. Hurt a mother fucker's knee and shit. His knee is already bad, you wanna make it worse? Not cool. Anyway, yeah, hurt his knee. Frodo then began to hold Katie and comfort her in her panic.

"It's ok, baby. I'm here. No one is getting you. Crack was trying to help you. He's the one who got me to you. You're safe, Princess. No one will hurt you, not again."

Fade to black as Crack cries about his knee.

See that, Scorp. I may not the best father, but when my Katie needed me I was there, on the spot. I rushed over to help her, I comforted her, and I did not let her get raped. I am not a bad father, I'm just not the best. Hurtful words from a fat tittied man. Remember who the better father is next time your kids hire a russian kid to attack you, or have you drugged and experimented on by the government. Don't cast stones when you're worse off than your targets. I'll see you in the ring, bitch boy.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Scorpio (05-06-2014)