Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Azrael's Adventures 3
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-05-2014, 07:08 PM

Azreal sat there, stroking Lila's hair, his pretty little girl, dead. It was his fault she died. Had he been smarter, or faster, or a better father maybe she would have taken John's offer to escape with Viola, and they could have lived. Let him rot down here alone, but at least she would have been safe. Maybe then he would have found a way out, found a way to end John and see his daughter one more time. This was the real Azreal Erebus, greatest father in the world.

Don't be too hard on yourself, Spaceman. She died, and now we can have some real fun. No more ball and chain.

Luca!? What are you doing here? How did you get in?

Does it matter? I'm four times better than you. Besides, there was a window open.

Luca pointed to a solid wall with nothing on it but the cold hard metal Azreal had become accustomed to.

What day is it, Luca? How long have I been trapped in here?

It's July 6th, 2025.

I've been in this cell for over ten years? How has the world changed? Can you get me out.

Azreal hadn't noticed as Luca walked over and tried to remove Lila's head from her body. It was not going too easily.

What are you doing? That's my daughter! Don't rip her head off!

Was.

What?!

Was your daughter. She's dead now, I want to use her head to smoke out of. She's not using it.

You cannot smoke out of Lila's head!

Why not? I fail to see the issue here, she is not using it, I need it. I want to use it. It's called recycling, the indians did it.

It's not recycling it's called defiling my daughter's corpse. That is not acceptable. Not on any plane of existence.

Who are you speaking to? There's no one in here besides your little dead daughter, your dead wife, you, and me. Aren't we a happy family?

John picked up Viola's body and began to dance around with it. As he did so chains formed around Azreal's wrists. They pulled him to the wall, and he was unable to move. John dipped Viola, and as her body hanged there he began to lick at her teeth before dropping her right in front of Azreal. He then picked up Lila's body, and like a cheap action figure he popped her head off. Clean, with no blood or bones, or anything. John then tossed her head to Luca who had reappeared.

Smoke well, my friend. Smoke well.

Luca shook some powder into Lila's somehow emptied skull and began to smoke said powder from her skull. Azreal violently tugged at the chains attempting to break free of this prison, it did not work. He screamed out for both his lost girls. Losing Viola hurt more this time than it did last time. With a chuckle John walked over and tased Azreal one more time. He passed out, again.

Azreal woke up in a room with a monitor on one of the walls, he attempted to move his arms but was strapped in place, then he'd move his feet. Same deal as the arms. Even his neck was strapped down so that he was looking straight at the monitor.

Like this seat, Azreal? It was designed specifically for you, and that monitor. It's a special monitor, you see it shows us things far far away. A great distance, in fact. To be precise, it will show us Ozuul in a minute.

John snapped his fingers and Ozuul has moved into view on the screen.

Much better, wouldn't you agree? Ok, so we're almost at the end. I guess. That's really for you to decide, isn't it? First, I'd like to properly introduce myself. I told you I was John Barker, and that is only sort of true. I am John Barker, now. Before that I was Caligula, and Nero, and even Pope John Paul II, but first and foremost, I was known as Bredish, the first son of Ozuul to be exiled.

Azreal's eyes grew wide as John spoke the last sentence.

Yes, Azreal, I am Bredish Bralish. I've been gone from Ozuul for so long, and it's time I get my revenge. This was never about you, not personally, you were just a small part of something massive. I want to destroy the Dareikar Navaar race, each of them. Not just those on Ozuul. I've been going across time and space destroying every one of them I've met. Well, not me alone. I have two more exiled children to assist me. You will meet them soon enough, but for now just watch the screen.

Ozuul had suddenly begun to implode in on itself, this cannot be real. Some sort of trick?

That isn't real. Ozuul did not burn. You're faking this.

And I did not shoot Lila, or Viola? Do you really believe that? Come on, the brilliant Azreal Erebus, believing such nonsense. Next you will tell me you believe in Santa Clause. You know that your home world is gone, your daughter and wife are gone, and soon you shall be gone. Will anyone miss you?

Don't be too hard on him, Bredish. He doesn't know how to process this. He's used to being the smartest guy in the room, but now look at him. He's entirely stumped. He doesn't even know how to accept the sound of my voice, unless to him it's a delusion. Say my name, make me real, Azreal.

Orion?! I killed you. I murdered you to protect Lila and Viola. How are you back?

You saved me. Well, not you, but a version of you. It's an interesting story. I'll let you tell it.

Orion and an older visage Azreal used when he was Mr. Satellite walked into the room.

Hello, me. How are you doing today. A bit stiff, I assume, and maybe a bit sad. It's ok, in my world Lila was never born, and I strangled Viola with my bare hands in order to stop the prophecy, looks like I didn't need to. Oh well, decisions were made. My Orion died, though. He was murdered by the High Council. Funny story, though. We were too poor to put this together, despite all the free time we had, and the knowledge. We needed someone to pay for it. Someone close to you. Someone you've pissed off, and someone with lots of money.

Not Theo. Please don't say you got Theo.

Fine, we will not say me. I'll just come in. Don't look so surprised, Azreal. Acting as if you didn't see this coming. You've dangled me from buildings, you claimed to be planning to betray me, and when I counted on you you suddenly clammed up. I find these to be too odd. They came to me, told me of their plan, and I had no questions about helping them. Nathaniel has always been correct, you do need to be exterminated. These fine people offered to do just that. Now, I'm going to walk away and enjoy your suffering from afar. Oh, and before you ask, dating Lila was always a set up. Trick to being successful, always be the smartest guy in the room.

Orion and Satty walked away as Azreal's reality began to cave in around him.

Look, the great Azreal Erebus, a broken man. And I did that. I spent a lot of time, and a lot of Theo's money, but I broke you. I broke you entirely. Now, there's only one more thing left to do. Orion, Satellite, come back in here. Bring Theo.

The three men walked back and John shot them all one by one. Leaving their corpses in front of Azreal. before placing the gun in Azreal's hand.

Now, there's one bullet left. When I walk away I will be gone. You will not see me anymore. Don't come find me, you won't. The straps will fall off and you'll be free. You can shoot the monitor and walk out of the room into the world, or you can end yourself. No one will judge you, and no one will know. You and Theo will just go missing from the world, and never be found. Make your decision wisely, because once you leave you can't unmake it. This event is Time locked, so don't try and change it.

John walked out of the room and disappeared. As promised Azreal's restraints vanished and he fell to the floor. He raised the gun, tears in his eyes, he looked at the walls of his prison one last time.

End Transmission.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Morbid Angel (05-05-2014)