Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Your Hickster
Hickster Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Face

(usually cheered; very rarely plays dirty)

03-07-2013, 04:08 PM

[Image: 02-756687.jpg]

+ Release your inner Hickster today. +

Where did we leave off of in the Legend of Hickster? I believe that the last time we met, we were trailing our good friend on an episode of Wednesday Warfare. More specifically, 'Hickster' Warfare. Ah yes, it was the second edition of a very special Wednesday Warfare hosted by our jolly old, denim-clad, dimwitted friend. The show would go down as a historical chapter in XWF history for both good and bad reasons. It was on that night when Jim had wowed the XWF fans with his impeccable GM abilities. These were abilities which had never been seen before in the XWF, even going back to the Jonathan Brown days. Jim had a vision and he was fulfilling his duties like no one else could.

Drive, motivation, pride...

These aren't words that we should use in describing the lazy gook who ran Warfare prior to Jim. These are the words that best describe Jim Hickbilly.

Jim was going to be the best General Manager that the world had ever laid eyes on. But it was all taken away from him by a man in a suit, along with his trusted pack of negro followers.

Jim was beaten to the ground by these dark demons as the Antichrist stood above him under the guise of Wallace Witasick. In an instant, Jim's vision was contorted by this evil man. Jim's General Manger days were over in an instant.

But Jim wasn't the type of man who would carry a grudge with him. Jim is just a simple boy who moves on to the next big thing.

After Wallace Witasick emptied Jim out on the floor for everyone to see, Jim packed up his things and decided he'd better do some soul searching.

At first, Jim blamed himself for what happened. You see, Jim had a war going on in his head at the time. It was a complex war which Jim was struggling to resolve. So Jim took a break from the wrestling business. He needed to resolve his personal issues in order to move forward. These personal issues deal with a dark past in Jim's life that many of us know today. Darkness which involves family members of the opposite gender. Yes, Jim had strong feelings for his sisters.

And Jim needed to find these sisters of his which he had lost many years ago.

See, Jim had a very special machine which his great grandfather had constructed. It was a machine like no other. With the proper amount of Incest Rape Juice, this machine could turn Jim Hickbilly from ordinary Jim Hickbilly to the all-powerful Hickster.

+ Who? +

Hickster

The monster, the enigma, the God, the most powerful being to ever walk the earth. Sounds a bit far-fetched, doesn't it? Listen, I didn't believe a darn word of any of this until I saw it with my own eyes. I was just like you and the others; I was dubious about this "Hickster," phenomenon. Hickster had powers unlike anything I've ever seen before in my life. How could the most sickening recipe for power create such a powerful, unrelenting force?

But when I saw Jim step inside of that beaten up, old machine, it was like I witnessed the rebirth of Christ. I don't even know what that feeling is like, but there I was feeling something I had never felt before. It's the only way I know how to describe it; Christ-like.

I saw the lights emitting from underneath the base of the tower.

The chassis of the machine rattled and shook the ground all around me. I noticed a fissure forming between my feet as I looked around the laboratory. Beakers, notebooks, and equipment went flying in all directions. I began to pray for my life. I wasn't fully aware of what was going on around me. And I prayed for Jim who had the courage to rape his older sister inside of that molestation chamber. I was ready for the world to end.

And then suddenly, the power source was cut off.

No lights.

No electricity.

All was quite.

All that remained was the glow coming from the undercarriage of that device. A device which operated off of tender, loving rape.

+ Did you say rape? +

I said rape, folks.

I suppose that your next question might be, "why is Jim raping his sister inside of a machine?"

I suppose we'll never know the real answer. But my best guess would be curiosity.

Jim was a very curious boy at that time. Jim had always felt a strange attraction towards his sister Betsy. There was something about her flowing, blonde hair; her smooth, natural, tanned flesh; and her rich, curvy body. Yes sir, Betsy Hickbilly was the total package, and Jim had the biggest hard-on for her that you could imagine. Can you imagine that? Probably not, and that's understandable. Many folks in the world fail to understand the beauty of incest and rape.

But not Jim. Jim fully understood what he was doing, and felt blessed that he had such a remarkably good looking sibling to force himself onto. She was a "gift from God" as he liked to put it. She was such a well-packaged gift, that Jim would unwrap her every night as she lied in bed.

+ Whoooa buddy. What do you mean 'unwrap?' +

Ah.

In order for me to explain that we would need to go way back in time.

Back to Jim's early-teenage years.

How far back?

~*1976*~

You've taken on the form of Jim Hickbilly.

You look over at your alarm clock which reads 12:45 AM.

You've been at it all night. Tossing, turning, fantasizing. Fantasizing about your dreams in life, but more importantly-- of her. In your mind, she's not just your sister, she's a beautiful woman in need of the love and tender care that no high school sweetheart is capable of giving her.

On multiple occasions, you've watched from afar as the entire lineup of the high school football team plowed into her. You watched, and you dreamt about it. You didn't just dream, you took it a step further. You whipped out your gun and unloaded into your pa's old handkerchief. Relief.

But tonight, you will take it a step further.

It's time for you to make a choice.

You selfishly did all of the above.

Ah, of course.

You really seem to be embracing your inner Hickster.

You turn the corner, stepping gracefully over the creaking hardwood floors that your grand pappy built many years ago. You've done this before. You know every sensitive spot by now. You're like an inbred version of James Bond as you sneak along the wall, avoiding those hot spots like they're pressure plates. One wrong step, and the whole operation can go haywire.

Now comes the tricky part; the door. At this point you wonder how deep Betsy is in her slumber. Perhaps she's restless as well on this warm, Summer night. You'll be sure to be extra careful when stepping inside.

You open her door. It's a smooth, quick push so that the sound is as discreet as possible.

And there she is. So beautiful. She's more than what you expected. Your heart stops as you take in the sight of her voluptuous body. The floral pattern bed sheet covers part of her lower half while the rest of it drapes off the edge of the bed. You suddenly go into a deep trance as you imagine an actual blanket of flowers covering sis' body. The moonlight exposes her beauty; her gracious breasts, and succulent lips.

It's like you're at an art show admiring an oil painting-- of your naked sister.

You move in closer as bulge becomes more noticeable in your tighty whities.

She's so peaceful.

You shouldn't disturb the sleeping beauty.

But you've just spent four hours convincing yourself that you are a worthy prince.

It is now time for you to decide your sister's fate.

Do you:

Choice is irrelevant now. There is only one choice left, and you know what it is as you shut the door behind you.

But you can't do it

You just can't.

The time isn't right because as it turns out; curiosity is not the cause of your uncontrollable attraction to Betsy. There's something else. There's a different force which is driving you towards the eventual rape of your sister. The moment isn't right. She cannot just be laying in bed naked when you finally bury your penis deep inside of your own flesh and blood.

+ So he didn't have sex with his sister? +

No, not on that Summer night in 1976. It wouldn't be until two years later when Jim finally went through with the act. And as we all remember, it was that very incident which transformed Jim Hickbilly, the good ol' Christian boy into HICKSTER; the innovator of incest.

Just think if Jim had raped his sister on that night. There would be no Hickster!

Your Hickster.
Edit Hate Post Like Post