Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 10:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Explosive Discharge(Rp 3)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-05-2014, 09:47 AM

As i watched the Morbid Angel promo on the television in the common room, I had to chuckle a little. Of course I'm a self hating jew. Or at least I was, untilI became inhuman. Then I was no longer a jew. In fact I was no longer human. I looked around at the damage I'd done in the small hospital common room. A family of four, sitting across from me, torn to shreds. Including the children. The beeping sound of a phone hanging off the hook, a headless secretary slumped over her desk. I stood up and took in the scent of blood, then sneered.

"Are ya ready kids!?"

(Aye aye captain!)

"I can't hear yooooou!"

(Aye aye captain!)

"Ohhhh, who lives in a pineapple under the sea!"

(Spongebob Square Pants!)

Oh fuck no. I am not watching this garbage. I stormed over to the desk, grabbing the secretary's disembodied head. She was pretty, but a little thick. Fat bottomed girls make the rockin' world go around, I suppose. The corner of my mouth curledupwards and I spoke to the head.

"Hey baby. How about a little...head..."

I frowned, well very insincerely, and feigned crying.

"Awww, I'm not your type? Oh...oh...I know...you've got a headache! Hahahaha!"

Then there was that annoying laughter. And that annoying song as Spongebob ran out tge door toward the Krusty Krab. The small sponge repeated over and over.

(I'M READY, I'M READY, I'M READY!)

I threw the head as hard as I could into the tv, sparks flying and tubes popping. Damned cheap tvs. After a good while though, I heard silence. Well, except for the busy signal coming from the phone. You may ask yourself, what's with all the dead people? It's simple. I killed the medical examiner. Then an orderly came in and I took his life. Then a doctor. Same thing. Over and over, I killed. Because no witnesses. But the fun was over now. Everyone was dead, and of course, I hung my head and sighed.

"I suppose my fun is over now."

(Burn it; burn it to the ground.)

I looked around as I heard the voice in my head.

"Legion?"

(Burn it, Cain. Do it. Make sure all the cockroaches get a proper cremation.)

I had to grin. This was a great idea. Needless to say, I liked the way Legion thought. Kill an entire hospital of people, then burn it to the ground. The killing part was my idea, but doing something on this grand of a scale? Sounds incredibly fun. But where would I find the materials I needed to start a fire? Oh sure, I could just snap my fingers. But as you've seen, I am more of a hands on kind of guy. I had to think of something soon, because visiting hours were to begin soon.

(Think Cain. What do humans need to survive?)

"...food?"

(Well, there's that. Then there's oxygen. And oxygen, in concentrated form is...)

"Explosive! Hahahahaha!"

(That's a good harbinger of destruction!)

I quickly moved from the lobby and headed down the hallway. Along the way I passed by my victims. An Emt, disemboweled, his entrails stretching down the hall and wrapped around the throat of a CNA. I strangled her with his intestines. The deaths became more gruesomeas I went along. A normal person would have puked. As I stepped into the room where the oxygen was kept, I saw what looked like hundreds of tanks. I had my work cut out for me.

(Open the valves, Cain.)

"I know what to do, thank you."

(Excellent, my Beast.)

After about fifteen minutes, I had opened the valves on all of the tanks and the room filled with concentrated oxygen. I felt myself getting a bit dizzy, but I knew I had to fight it. To complete my work, I had to fight this feeling. The good thing about this room was that it hadn't been remodeled. The floor wasn't tile, but made out of actual concrete. Old school, if you will. I moved over to one of the oxygen tanks, grabbing the top of it. I hesitated a moment, then heard the voices once again.

(Do it Cain. You can't die. You are ours now. We won't let you die. You cannot die.)

"Heh."

I non-chalantly turned the tank over, the metal hitting the floor. Sparks flew into the air and suddenly...everything faded to solid white as flames engulfed everything. But that cuts our story off for now.

To Be Continued

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post