Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 12:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Hangman's Noose Pt. 1
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-05-2014, 02:37 AM

I danced on roof tops as the moon hid behind the white clouds in the sky. Jumping from one to the other, my breathing grew louder, but so did my smile. I whisked around to a man, white hair blowing in the wind as he entered the sky. It was like a child playing with her older brother. I giggled and began to run once again, reaching the end of a building, I burst into the air with feathers flying behind me. I dropped down to a near by roof, painted in a human flesh trap, and turned to face the man once again. He grabbed me by my arm and pulled me to him, a smile shown under the moonlight to send chills down the spine of anyone to look at him. I smiled back, my breathing now growing shallow. He removed a piece of hair from my face before looking up at the moon.

You know you can't save them.

I looked to the ground, my eyes changing to a golden brown as his words echoed in my ears. I closed my eyes releasing a sigh and letting my body fall short of standing. I fell to his arms and my eyes opened wide. I looked up at him, his arms still wrapped around me.

I know.

Are you trying to save them to save them for a future or just so you can feel better about your past.

I looked up, anger filled my eyes with his evil smirk. He ran his hand down the back of my head before I pushed away and stood tall before him.

My past has not one thing to do with any of this.

But it will have something to do with your fall.

I shook my head and moved closer to the man with white hair. A sword was placed firmly in a case on his back and two guns hung from his sides. I could make out even more now like the way his pale skin shown under the moon. Something inside me screamed to know him but yet, no names came to mind in the short time of looking him over.

What do you mean, my fall?

It's bird season Mandii and hunters are waiting to shoot while you fly high in the sky. You can hide in your human bondage but that won't stop some of them from seeing what you are, who you are.

I don't...

The sun shone into my room when I awoke in a cold sweat. My breathing was loud and drawn out. How could have I been dreaming? It seemed so real. The door opened and my head shot up to Zella standing in the doorway, anger shooting through the look on her face.

Get up, we need to talk.

I rolled my eyes and pulled the covers to a side, stretching as my feet met the floor. I began to leave the room when I noticed that Zella was gone into the living room. I turned away from the door and walked back into my room, grabbing a smile syringe from under my pillow and quickly stabbing it into my leg. I bit my bottom lip as a surge of ice was sent into my veins and pumped throughout my body. I closed my eyes for a moment before swallowing hard and getting back up to my feet. I made my way to the living room where Zella and Teakkin were sitting.

Well?

Zella faced me, I could see the words written on her face before she spoke them. Looking over at Teakkin, I could see the questioning in her eyes, she was questioning me.

It's been weeks and there has no sign of Sigh. While you did kill the brother and sister that were helping her get to this world, you did not kill the person who got her to this world. We have a very powerful Demigod walking around who can do just about anything she wants and all you've been doing is sleeping and hitting dogs.

And you think you could do any better? Like you said she hasn't shown herself since we got Jason back.

Well why are we just waiting here? Are you waiting for her to start a war? Kill a useless human? I hear that is what really sparks you Mandii, the thought of a human dieing. If we do not find her a lot of humans and creatures are going to die.

Not to mention we have your sister to worry about and the demon she brought with her.

Teakkin looked up at me. I could see the worry on her face as she gripped something in her hand.

That isn't what we should be worrying about. If Sigh get's what she wants your sister will be dead again and probably us to.

But if her sister kills us while we are trying to fend against the woman you couldn't keep an eye on everyone dies anyway.

Sigh is laying low so she can do whatever she pleases while we are caught of guard when she does do something! That is more important than your little screw up!

Did you miss the demon part? It's her sister and a demon. If they kill us, like I said, before we have a chance to even find Sigh then the whole world is dead.

Will you both shut up!

My voice bounced off the walls. I could feel the heat rush into my body and my eyes chance to a golden brown. I turned away from Teakkin and Zella before rolling my eyes and placing my hands in my pockets.

Sigh isn't going to do anything right now.

You don't know that.

She wouldn't be so stupid right now. It took a lot out of her in order to get onto this side of the world so she has to fill up before going at anything. She is weak right now and that is why she hasn't done one thing to get attention.

Then why don't we find her and trap her while she is still weak?

Because she will be protected.

Zella shot a glare over at Teakkin before mumbling under her breath and crossing her arms.

It's just like when one of us was injured, Mandii found a way to protect that person. Who ever brought back Sigh is going to be protecting her.

Besides I have a pretty good idea of where she is and who wants her to stick around. As for Nero, she is going wait until it's just her and me and then she will fight. She saved me when it came to Tess and her brother just so later she could kill me herself. Someone is controlling Sigh, that is why she won't attack right now and Nero want's revenge, she won't try to kill any of us until it is on her terms.

This is ridiculous.

So what are we going to do?

You two are going to gun up and I am going to Mexico City.

I began to walk to the door before feeling Zella pull on my arm.

Why the hell are you going to Mexico City?

Her job.

Very angrily, Zella turned to Teakkin then looked at me.

Job?

Yes, job.

I pulled away and walked out of the door. A sigh left my lips as I lit up a cigarette and slid down on the side of the house. Helen wanted the world to die, one loss in a war wasn't going to change that. She is packing up another army to go at round two. Sigh was just being used for her power. On top of Helen and Sigh, I had the mistake of bringing back my sister. Nerobell was back and wanted nothing more than to cause me pain. I closed my eyes and took in a puff of smoke.

Hey.

I looked up to Teakkin. Her head hung down and her eyes seemed to be closed. I slide over the dirt giving her space to sit next to me and she took it.

I'm tired of fighting.

Me too.

The answer I gave seemed to surprise Teakkin. She looked on with wide eyes as her brown hair fell away from her face. I took in another puff of smoke before looking over at her.

If you don't like fighting, why do you wrestle?

A smile smile grew on my face as I looked up at the sky. It was a great question. I was tired of all this fighting, all the battles, all the wars. I was tired of watching people get hurt and die. I guess this was the humanity that was in those syringes talking.

It's the last thing I have for myself.

I turned to Teakkin with a smile on my face.

I've been wrestling since the age of 18. I grew up wrestling, fighting. I found my brother through it, I connected with my cousin through it, it is the last thing I have that reminds me of the life I once lived. Wrestling was always my way to keep me from going mad.

Teakkin nodded and looked up at the sky. A sigh came from her lips as she started to sink in her sitting.

I have nothing to remind me of what I used to be, who my family was. Everything was destroyed and I watched my family fry in flames. I watched my people die. I never wanted to be the only of my kind.

She looked at me, sorrow flooding her eyes.

I'm glad you have something to bring you back to who you were. You gave up the very thing you cared so much about just to save people who will never know. It took a lot I bet.

Ya, changing from anger took a lot out of me.

I sarcastically smiled and took in some more smoke.

You are a fighter.

I wish people would stop calling me that.

Oh but you are little sister.

I dropped my cigarette and pounced to my feet.

You'll fight until your last breath. That's why I can't wait to be the one to watch you take that last breath and throw that last punch.

To Be Continued...

jlHCQQ.png

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mandii Rider's post:
Ozymandias (05-05-2014)