Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 11:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Hangman's Noose Pt. 2
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-05-2014, 05:10 AM

We all make mistakes. It is inevitable that one day something you thought was right or something that you thought would make things better will go wrong and you will make a mistake. We aren't perfect, it is a fact of life.How you go on with knowing what mistake you have made is how you show how sorry you are for the mistakes you have made. You can live you can go on and live your life like it never happen, it was just a mistake after all. You could could spend your whole life trying to take back that mistake, or you can live with the mistakes that you have done and try to go on to never repeat them and make up for them. Lastly you can pretend you did nothing wrong.

The sight of Nero sent what felt like streams of fire through my veins. Someone who I used to hold so dearly was now nothing more than a stranger to me. Her smiles made rage come over my body, her laughs made me want to put my boot in her mouth. Part of me hated her, she wasn't my sister just her shell. Yet, part of me wanted to hold on to the fact that I didn't make a mistake and this was still my sister deep down inside.

You don't act happy to see me. Don't you have something to say? Hm? Maybe thank you sissy for not allowing that big bad man to kill me. Come on Mandii, is it really so hard to say thank you?

Fuck you.

Well you fucked me over, is that the same?

I darted at her sending her down into the dirt. She laughed in my face as I pulled her up by her shirt, sending a punch to her face and hitting harder and harder with every laugh. Anger overcame me, hate overcame me, and worst of all the heat in my body was growing even hotter and I could feel it. I sent Nero's head into the ground, blood running from her lip.

Is that all? Come on Mandii, you hit like a girl.

I pushed Nero deeper into the dirt as I got up to my feet and pulled her up by the front of her shirt. She sent salvia into my face and smiled after. I let the growl in my throat hang dry as I sent her into a junk car near by. She pushed herself up from it and practically flew at me, knocking me into the ground and sending a fist to my jaw.

Why do we always have to fight?

I pushed her off, heat rushed into my body again as my eyes changed to a golden brown and I darted for Nero. I sent her into the chain fence and sent my fist to her Jaw before feeling her arms change to wings under my hand. I let go allow her to fly up and dart down for me. Just before she could reach me, I changed, my body rushed with heat and feathers replaced my skin as I came up behind Nero and sent her into the ground. The dust began to settle and now my feathers were gone and it was just me and Nero in our fleshy tombs.

What do you want?

Now you ask? After all that you just now decide to ask me what I'm doing here?

I pushed her deeper into the ground, she simply smiled as I growled.

I have a lead on where daddy dearest is. I wanted to know if you would mind putting differences aside and help me see if he is where I've been told he is.

I'm sorry, don't you want to kill me?

Not until I find him. I want both of you to pay and since I only know where one of you is, I need help finding the other.

Oh so I should help you find him so you can kill us both later on? Makes sense.

I pushed Nero back into the dirt and got to my feet. The heat that was still pumping through my veins began to cool the closer I got to the house. Teakkin kept her eyes on Nero until I reached her at which point she looked over at me.

Please Mandii. He is the only one who can stop what is happening to me. Please, just help me find him and we can go back to how things should be.

I stopped. Her voice echoed in my ears. She sounded just like she used to, she didn't sound like the monster I made her. I turned back around to face her. She struggled to her feet, unlike before she didn't shake off the pain.

He can help you to. He can take on your role and make you human again.

I rolled my eyes and looked over at Teakkin.

And why the hell should I believe you?

I looked back at Nero.

What have you done to make me think I can trust you?

I'm your sister, I don't want to hurt you...I just want to understand why I'm changing...I don't want to hurt you.

I looked at Teakkin once again and she looked back at me. With a shrug she started to speak under her breath.

I don't trust her.

I turned back to Nero and rolled my eyes.

Ok, if I did believe you where is he?

He's in Againstand forest. I can take you there, we can find him, and things will be back to the way they should be. I won't have to change and you won't have to be a Siren any longer. Even your brother will go back to being nothing more than a human.

I looked over at Teakkin. She started to shake her head vigorously before I walked into the house and grabbed my bag. As I past Teakkin I felt her and Zella pull me back.

What do you think you are doing? Do you really think she is telling the truth?

No, but if she is I would like to know. Besides...

I looked over at Nero.

If she wants to kill me, at least I am the only one that has to worry about getting hurt.

I pulled away from the both of them and walked over to Nero. She gave off a evil smile before pointing over to a crotch rocket. The feeling in my gut told me this was nothing short of a trap, however, I was willing to take the chance of it not being one. If what she was saying what truth Nerobell would be back to the way she used to be and Jason would be able to live a nomaly life. If it was all a lie...Well...would it matter anyway?

-------

The moment the bike stopped was the moment Nerobel was off of it and walking into a group of trees. I sat up looking around at our surroundings. We didn't follow and road here and it was in the middle of nowhere. Our father was trying to keep hidden that he was still alive so hiding here would have been the best place to hide. I got off the bike and followed behind Nerobell as she went into the forest. I couldn't help but wonder why our father wanted to hide, why he would want to pretend he was dead, why he would hide from his own daughters.

Nerobell?

She stopped for a moment to look over her shoulder and began to walk away. I rolled my eyes and walked a little faster so that I was now walking next to her.

What do you mean you are changing?

I'm becoming like the thing that followed me. What you knew as me is slowly fading and dying. I wish you had never brought me back.

What happens if you die? I mean, he can't go back to heaven so why does he want to take over you?

He can only stay here for so long before he will fade away. If he can kill my soul then he will be able to stay on earth.

She walked away from me before I could get another word in. I let a sigh fall from my lips as I continued walking. At last I reached Nero again and she was kneeling on the ground looking at something. I walked up behind her and leaned down to try to see what she was looking at.

So right now you are...

Me, just very pissed off at you and our father.

I'm sorry...

Nero looked over at me with a smirk on her face. She shook her head slightly before looking back down at the ground.

You are not. You wanted me back and you got it. You should really watch what you wish for, sometimes it comes true.

You hate me, I understand, but why do you want to keep him out of your body if you don't want to be here anyway?

Nero Bell looked at me, her eyes danced over my face.

I wasn't afraid to die because I didn't want to be the only one living. Kind of sounds like your friend Teakkin doesn't it? I thought you were the last family I had and I wanted to be with my mother and father. My father lied about his death and my mother was lost a long time ago. If I can't go back to a land without fear, with our pain, then I would rather stay here and not have to burn for all eternity.

She went back to looking at the ground as I got back to my feet. The more she talked about being in heaven the worse I felt and the more I hated myself. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath before hearing Nerobell whisper something.

Huh?

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my back. Looking down, blood dripped from the point of an arrow.

you.....

Heat and pain rushed around the spot as I looked up at the shocked look on Nerobells face. Soon, that shock turned to horror as someone fell from a tree between me and her. His smile was piercing, his sharp teeth showing off in rows. He waved to me before looking at Nero and slowly walking to her.

[Image: IwxJex4.gif]

Leave her alone!

Suddenly pain shot into the back of my head as I fell to the ground. Neorbell began to yell and back up into a tree. Two other men followed behind the one and what seemed to be a red eyed dog started to sniff at my face. My vision turned burrly on Nero Bell screaming and yelling.

Even in darkness I have tried to find you. I search for you when you find yourself lost. When you have given up hope I try to return it to you. I try to be your faith, your trust. I have protected you since you were a child and I will continue to protect you.

My eyes began to open to a darken room. No windows gave off sunlight because no windows were seen. A small light rocked back and forth showing off some of the room. I lifted my head, pounding now and rushing with pain, and looked around. White hair covered his face just to the end of his mouth. A smile made it's way across his lips as he wiped off some of the blood from my forehead.

Good, you're awake.

I let out a slight moan before shifting over to my butt and looking around at the room once again. My hand made it's way to my head as the man helped me to my feet. He took me by the hand and lead me closer to the swaying light. My body just seemed to drift with him and the pain began to fade away. The smile on his face seemed to fade as the light came into a close view. I looked around before noticing something swinging near it. I walked closer to it...A noose.

[Image: l7tkpn8.jpg?1]

It was your rebirth twice. The hangman had his hands on you not once, but twice and you seemed to slip his grasp. Do you remember?

I closed my eyes. Blood covered the floor around a noose and chair. It was a memory but was it mine? I walked closer to the chair and looked over the room. It was an old apartment room with a window right in front of the chair and noose. I watched a girl come from a room and look over at the chair...It was me. She put the noose around her neck and stood on the top of the chair. I went to scream out no but it made no difference. She dangled in the air for seconds, struggling.

[Image: bBfheKx.jpg]

Suddenly, Jeremy rushed in and with a swish of his knife he had cut me down. I fell back and began to cry. Warm tears streamed down my face as I looked up at the noose in the middle of the room I was now in. I covered my ears and closed my eyes. Suddenly, I was in the middle of the ring with Marcus. It was our match... He grabbed me and pulled me to the noose, blood pouring down my face and mixing with tears in my eyes. He started to pull me up before I broke free and slipped the noose around his neck, pulling him in the air and having the bell go off with a ding. The image faded on wrestlers pulling me from the rope.

I remember...But why are you showing me this?

You know why.

I looked up at the man with white hair. This was all real like before, how was this a dream? How was this all in my head. I looked over at the noose and smiled slightly.

Now you have to leave.

I looked back at the man with white hair.

You're in my head.

Yes, none of this is real but I watch after you. I have since you were a child. I only come when you wish to give up or you are close to it.

Huh?

He leaned down and ran his hand down my face, a smile stretched on his face.

It's better you don't know Mandii.

Wait, what's your name?

[Image: x0cHPm1.jpg?1]

Angel.

Air filled my lungs along with smoke. Nerobell stood next to me, blood and dirt covered her face. I struggled to my feet, turning around as soon as I got to my feet. The forest was being sent up in flames. The fire began to spread as I looked over at Nerobell, confusion covering my face and sorrow covering hers.

He wasn't there.

My head hung in the air for a moment. I looked back up at the fire once more. She could have let me die but she didn't. I had more questions and less answers now, but some how this was proof that Nerobell was still inside somewhere. I turned back to Nerobell who was now leaning down on the ground, blood dripping from her lip onto the ground.

I'll help you. I'll help you find him. We will find him and I will find a way to bring you back. I promise.

jlHCQQ.png

Edit Hate Post Like Post