Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitches Ain't Shit! In Other Words, Hahahahahahaha Tommy Gunn's a Thing
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

05-04-2014, 09:39 PM

Tommy Gunn!

Let me speak to you slowly, like your mentally defective ass does to others.

I.

Want.

You.

Not in a gay way, so don't step outta your closet just yet.

A match.

A wrestling match.

You know; the thing you claim to want to have, but then don't actually have because you want to go after the Vampire Clan of Cocksucketry.

Hey Heyman!

Get your wannabe Military Try Hard recruit off his lazy ass and into the ring with someone who can and will fuck his day up without a second thought!

Oh, and fuck you, you fat, skullet rocking fucknugget!

And fuck Madness!

Seriously, you fucking idiots?

You let the fuckin' chick with the bare minimum of talent win the fuckin' European Champion!

Shit, she might break my record of tarnishing that thing without even trying.

Way to go, asshats!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Gilmour Classic Offline
im not fat!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-05-2014, 09:52 AM

what a

i will end you soon ;)

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gilmour Classic's post:
Unknown Soldier (05-08-2014)
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-05-2014, 10:10 AM

Well isn't this nice, the 4 times better bitch boy, I mean bag boy extraordinaire wants to add twice dead to his list of accomplishments.

Who am I to deny such a request?

You want a match with me?

You got one.

Work out the details with Heyman and I'll see you in the ring you coked up cocksucker.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-05-2014, 10:32 AM

"I'm the coked out cock sucker. Luca's the coked up Commie. What was it you said about me wanting to think everyone is gay? Did you confuse things again? Luca, I'll leave you something to play with. Promise."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-05-2014, 10:41 AM

Sure you will .

Sure you will.

1 x RTX Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

05-05-2014, 10:52 AM

"Wait. What was that? Were you attempting to trash me? I said I would leave something for Luca, you said I wouldn't. You just implicated that I would destroy you entirely and leave nothing for Luca. Someone call Diaz and have her explain it to him. He is seriously being outsmarted by a crackhead. Time and time again."

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-05-2014, 10:56 AM

That wasn't trash talk, not in the least.

I could spell it out for you if you want but we both know that even after I do that you will just turn the conversation around anyway.

Keep trying to use your bullshit sketch comedy to get you somewhere in life.

Don't quit your day job.

1 x RTX Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

05-05-2014, 11:13 AM

"If your implication was that you'll be the one destroying me that's a different sentence all together. Your phrasing is terrible, you make yourself look bad. Try harder, you will need it to beat me, and you'll really need it to beat Luca. Legends tell that the massive amounts of Coke he smokes made him superhuman. Plus, he totally smashed Azrael. It was pretty good. I'm straying, you can't properly argue with two cokeheads, it's sad. You're sad. Do you need a tissue?"

Hate Post Like Post
Gilmour Classic Offline
im not fat!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-05-2014, 11:57 AM

U both sound pathetic!

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

05-05-2014, 12:12 PM

(05-05-2014, 10:10 AM)Tommy Gunn Said: Well isn't this nice, the 4 times better bitch boy, I mean bag boy extraordinaire wants to add twice dead to his list of accomplishments.

Who am I to deny such a request?

You want a match with me?

You got one.

Work out the details with Heyman and I'll see you in the ring you coked up cocksucker.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

He called me a bitch boy, after sacrificing himself to let Kendall Sawyer win!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Holy shit that was funnier than I expected.

Why don't you get your little pal Heyman in here to help your coward ass duck this because he knows how fucking dangerous I am? Come on Paul, tell Tommy this is a terrible idea, and proceed to watch mortified as he turns down your protection and gets utterly fucking annihilated by me.

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-05-2014, 12:26 PM

I guess you weren't paying attention.

Or perhaps you were too busy playing dead at the time.

But this isn't about winning and losing for me.

Letting Sawyer win was just a means to an end.

I could have won that event easily.

I know it.

She knows it.

Paul knows it.

But I don't care.

I never did.

I've said as much.

So do try and keep up.

1 x RTX Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

05-05-2014, 12:34 PM

(05-05-2014, 12:26 PM)Tommy Gunn Said: I guess you weren't paying attention.

Or perhaps you were too busy playing dead at the time.

But this isn't about winning and losing for me.

Letting Sawyer win was just a means to an end.

I could have won that event easily.

I know it.

She knows it.

Paul knows it.

But I don't care.

I never did.

I've said as much.

So do try and keep up.

Woah woah woah, the fucking wannabe military tryhard coward ass cockheaded fuck who said this in regards to the XWF:

Quote:When I came here to the XWF after a few tours of duty I came here with the understanding that this was a place where people came to wrestle.

Where people let out some steam.

Where people came to conquer.

Is now claiming that it ain't about winning and losing?

Fuck, looking past that shitty ass retort; I never said it was about that, did I? It was about the fucking irony of your lackey ass willingly bending over backwards to accommodate some bitch you now claim you could've fuckin' beaten?

Fucking mentally crippled lackey thinking he's special over here!

Well, that's technically right; you are very special.

Go back to purposefully losing to people then claiming you could've beaten them.

Fuck, when I kick your ass all the back to your fucking war fantasies, I hope you say you let me win.

Fucking cowardly .

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (05-05-2014)
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-05-2014, 01:07 PM

Were you through?

I'm still not sure on that since at no point during your ramblings did you provide a shred of evidence to even suggest that what I said a few moments ago was even close to contradicting anything I've said previously.

I was put into the Royale with a specific job, I did my job.

It's as simple as that.

Are you intimating that because I didn't win I have some how failed to conquer?

Is that what you are trying to get at without actually having the brains to make the jump yourself?

I thought you were smart enough to know that many wars have been won while losing some battles along the way.

Perhaps I overestimated your intelligence, I promise not to do that again.

Perhaps you would be better served sitting in the peanut gallery with Frodo, of course, if you do that he will have no one to cheer on from the sidelines while they do his dirty work for them.

Poor Frodo, left on the outside looking in while Luca does what you failed so miserably to do and that's actually make a dent at getting me worked up and insulted.

1 x RTX Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

05-05-2014, 01:23 PM

(05-05-2014, 01:07 PM)Tommy Gunn Said: Were you through?

I'm still not sure on that since at no point during your ramblings did you provide a shred of evidence to even suggest that what I said a few moments ago was even close to contradicting anything I've said previously.

I was put into the Royale with a specific job, I did my job.

It's as simple as that.

Are you intimating that because I didn't win I have some how failed to conquer?

Is that what you are trying to get at without actually having the brains to make the jump yourself?

I thought you were smart enough to know that many wars have been won while losing some battles along the way.

Perhaps I overestimated your intelligence.

Perhaps you would be better served sitting in the peanut gallery with Frodo, of course, if you do that he will have no one to cheer on from the sidelines while they do his dirty work for them.

Poor Frodo, left on the outside looking in while Luca does what you failed so miserably to do and that's actually make a dent at getting me worked up and insulted.

Motherfuckin' lackeys man, how do they work? Shit, I flaunted that position around for months before anyone actually gave a fuck about you (oh wait, no one gives a fuck about you even now!) and made people want to be lackeys, and now the current generation of manservants can't hold a god damn candle to me!

That's what I was getting at, you fucking . You calling me out as being a bitch boy, while being a fucking bitch boy yourself.

But since you're so fucking fixated on this whole conquering, winning/losing shit like that was something I was making a big ass fucking deal of, let's talk about it.

Yeah, you're the fucking idiot who talked about conquering.

Yeah, that was the fucking thing I was getting at; you can't be conquering when you're busy laying down for bitches you claim to be less talented than you. And before you fuckin' lie and say you never claimed that; you fuckin' said that you could've beaten Kendall Sawyer. Where I come from, being able to beat someone in a wrestling match means you're better than them.

Fucking . What, do you need Heyman to color code your instructions with crayons? Do you need the bumpers up when you go bowling?

(Not) Roman Belic
Did someone say, bowling?

Oh fuck off.

Back on topic: your whole "many wars have been won" thing is cute and all, but seeing as though you were claiming to have been doing your job in your only fucking XWF loss, and you claim it was the plan and that you could beat Sawyer's ass or whatever the fuck, why are you even considering that a "loss"?

Stupid fuckin' lackeys.

inb4 he says some shit about how I would interpret that as a loss because I already have.

inb4 he says he doesn't give a fuck about what I think but then caters his fuckin' response after my own viewpoint.

Fuck, where's that Sawyer cunt at anyway?

Hey Sawyer!

Hey Brommer!

Hey Heyman!

Hey Lesnar!

I'm making your fuckin' dumb(er) muscle look like a fucking moron! Come at me, cunts!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
(05-07-2014), Frodo mother fucking Smackins (05-05-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

05-05-2014, 01:46 PM

[b]"Sorry, I've been away dealing with someone attempting to date rape my daughter last night. More on that later. Anyway, I'm just going to say this, Tommy. I thought it was Tonmy, stop talking now. You're being outwitted by the resident drug addicts. Granted I'm sure I ha eat least twice the degrees you do, and I'm not sure of Luca's education, the point is we are making you look very bad. A feat you accomplish on your own, but we're helping a lot. This is a common occurrence between you and me. I'm sorry you lack the skill to best me verbally, and likely in the ring as well. I'll see you after I crush Scorpio."[|b]

Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-07-2014, 03:04 AM

Luca Arzegotti versus Tommy Gunn?

I like it!

Someone's mouth gets shut!

Just not mine. Book it!
Hate Post Like Post