Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Azrael's Adventures 2
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-02-2014, 07:20 PM

Azrael stood in blinding darkness, these walls had become oddly less confining than they had been earlier when John abandoned him. He felt at ease, and relaxed here. He could think clearly here, plot his escape. When John came in next he would make the attack. Kill him and leave, apparate to where John's family lived, and burn them alive. How dare this man take Azrael hostage.

Oh, that won't be happening, Azrael. You won't be killing my family, nor will you be killing me. You see, I can read your innermost thoughts, and your desires. There are no secrets from me in this room, only from you. All will be revealed to you in time, and not from me. You see, I have also captured Lila, and Viola. Would you like to know the funny thing? Someone you know and care about paid me to do this. I didn't just do this for fun, although fun was had. Outsmarting the great Azrael Erebus, stripping him of his powers, making him Human. Pure joy. Honestly, I can't remember a time when I was happier. Where others have failed, I shall succeed. Good day, for now, Mr. Erebus. I shall leave you with Lila and Viola for now.

Daddy?Is that you? I can't see, daddy. How did this happen to me? I'm supposed to be your daughter, you're supposed to protect me.

Lila, baby, don't blame your father. It's not his fault he's a failure. He failed to protect me once, too. Do you remember how that turned out, Azrael, or as I knew you then, Satty? I died. And then Theo came in to save the day. Yes, Theo Pryce came in to save me. Not you, not the man who came from the stars, not the alien, the god amongst men. No, the simple human came to Ozuul, and saved me. It turns out Azrael isn't so great and powerful after all. No, he's a joke. He's a fraud. He hypes himself up to be so great and powerful but when push comes to shove he just can't follow through. Remember when he let you get shot Lila? A good father wouldn't let that happen.

I tried. I tried my hardest to save both of you...

And your best wasn't enough. Tell me, daddy. Will you ever be good enough for anyone? Were you even good enough for Zak? You say you cast him off, but I didn't see you running to someone else's arms, it was he who cast you off. You've been thrown away like yesterday's Chinese, and now you have us both brought in on your little prison. Neither of us deserve this, only you.

Lila! That's not fair, or true.

Isn't it? Tell me, Azrael, how hard did you try to save me? Not hard enough to keep me from dying, and what about Lila? You murdered your husband so that he couldn't have us both condemned to die to save Ozuul, and what happened? We've both died anyway. You're worthless. I hope you survive this and we don't.

Azrael tried to speak, but his mouth simply hung open with no sound escaping. How could Lila and Viola say such things to him? Surely this must be some sort of trick.

Oh, this is no trick Azrael, this is the harsh truth of things. You're a simple failure and even your precious daughter knows it. So pretty. I wonder what she'll do to save the life of her and her mother. Lila, what will you do to be able to walk away with your mother and forget this horrible event happened? Minus the fact that your father will die here.

Nothing. I want to die here, I want to die long before my father, and let the stench of my rotting corpse fill his nostrils every hour he remains here. Let him see the futilities of his life, let him feel less like the god he imagines himself and more like the failure he is. What kind of god ends loses an arm, and gets shot by his own daughter?

Not a good one, Lila. Not a good one. Oh, and because Azrael doesn't believe this is real, allow me to shed some light on the situation.

A finger snapped, and the room began to light up. With it fully lit the dark metal walls became visible for the first time. They were made of a metal not found on Earth, they came from the planet Zialix, and standing there in the middle of the Zialixan room was Lila and Viola. Their clothes were tattered as if from a fight, bruises, cuts, and blood covered their bodies, one of Viola's eyes was swollen shut, and both of Lila's were blackened. Azrael ran over to give them both a hug before Lila spit directly in his face. John chuckled as he finally stepped into Azrael's view. He raised a pistol and fired two rounds, directly into the skulls of both Lila and Viola.

Azrael charged at John swinging his fist wildly, as he did so John disappeared from the room. His voice now echoed from the walls.

I told you, you will not kill me, and I am not powerless. Check their bodies, I promise they're real. Or were. Now they're dead, and it's all because of you. Enjoy this, I worked very hard on it. And someone you know paid dearly for it all to happen. We'll see each other very soon.

Azrael fell to his knees and stroked Lila's face, covering the exit wound with her hair. His beautiful daughter, dead on the cold hard floor and it was all because of him.

To be continued.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post