Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 06:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Probably In Nantucket
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-02-2014, 07:15 PM

I woke up that morning and put my shoes on. It was like any other morning. Nice weather. Pretty bird songs. Incredibls sunrise. Not a cloud in the sky. You'd think it was the perfect day. Or a reasonable facsimile. Under any other circumstances I would.

Let me just say this. As far as breakfast goes, I had to have my favorite beverage. Tea. English people do it all the time. Really good with a teaspoon of dairy cream. All of a sudden, I heard my phone ring. "Let's pick it up." I thought. Petunia. ex-girlfriend. Ex. So why does she have my number? Shiela gave it to her.

Should I ever say I love you to her? They said she would tie me to the matress. People instinctively naysay things about perpetual idiots. Need to mind their own business.

Patricia was hot. I couldn't wait to meet her at Nattie's for lunch. The ride was long and hot. We had champagne. She and I on the veranda, her long black hair pinned back. Lovely night. Gonna do the horizontal polka. I need it.

Later on, our clothes got wet. We wanted to hang our clothes up but we didn't have any clothes...um..what were they called? I saw her nipples though. I wanted to pinch them. Pervert, I now.

Eh...probably in too deep.

Pickin up this nonsense?

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-04-2014, 02:36 PM

A puffin is seen flying overhead with the Ark of the Covenant in its beak. The title belt is dropped down and hits Romulus in the head!

New Champ: Romulus Heinrich Winters

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post