Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 04:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apologies...
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-10-2013, 08:53 AM

Between my brother's visit and bronchitis, I had no chances to sit down and get anything done this week. Again, one of the few times and probably last time for a good long while I'm able to scrummage up a solid match and I'm unable to follow through. At least this week, it wasn't due to my 'block' but a lack of time and illness.

I apologize to Donathan, Mr. Satellite and most of all to Hickster. As well as to Shane. I attempted to throw up a paragraph as to not be jettisoned into space and die but it was the best I could do.

Truly, I want to be back and in the game and I CAN do it. God damnit, I can do it. I'm healthy and have a free week ahead of me and I'ma pull my head straight out of my ass and get back to the business of loving, enjoying and playing this game.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Donathan Offline
Your Angel ▬ if you'll have him

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-10-2013, 11:18 AM

No worries; things happen. I'm sure we'll have another chance to dance sometime.

^.
~.
/
~\
------ǝןqɐʌǝıɥɔɐ sı ןןɐ--->--------

Hate Post Like Post
TheXtremist"Bryce" Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

03-10-2013, 11:26 AM

I am just sitting here watching James Bond and learned to forgive lol
Hate Post Like Post