Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 04:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homo Magnet, you say?
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-30-2014, 01:18 AM

Frodo runs up on Mandii and hits her with a Shayouken! Landing her atop Soupcan O'Malley.
"Hey, I heard your rant about how dangerous this title has been for you. It's nothing. Imagine actually being raped for the title. That happened. And imagine being the guy to have actually had sex with Gilmour. That's me. I had Gilly Ass. No shower got me clean. None. My dick still smells like Gilly. It's horrible. Plus, I'm pretty sure I picked up Chlamydia along my way somewhere. Anyway, I'm gonna pin you now. Nothing sexual, you're not exactly my type."

Frodo pins Mandii.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-30-2014, 02:33 AM

Kick out!

I get to my feet and pull Frodo up into a crack head , landing it on Soupcan. I looked over at Frodo laying on Soupcan and a smile crosses my face. I lean down on a knee and look over Frodo who is trying to recover.

The first person to try to rape me for my championship will lose a dick and nuts. As for dangerous, is like walking New York in a pencil skirt and heels with only a bra on, everyone is going to pounce on you even if you don't want them to. Don't worry though Frodon't, I have everything taken care of when it comes to MY championship. Now if you will excuse me, I have a championship to keep...I'm sure you have a dick to suck or something.

jlHCQQ.png

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mandii Rider's post:
Minxs (04-30-2014)