Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 12:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
My Brother's Keeper(Part 2)(Rp 4): Taking Care of Old Business
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-27-2014, 07:09 PM

Narrator: When we last left our anti hero, he had saved a young girl from a group of rednecks. Okay, so maybe they were drunk. Hell, I don't know, I'm a narrator. Anyways, said young girl was apparently very grateful(or creeped out, not sure), and has somehow found the location of Romulus and Miako. What will happen next?

Part 2: Taking Care Of Old Business

You can cut the tension in this room with a knife. And not even a sharp one, but a butter knife. Because the tension is thick like butter, and I for one, am on a diet. You know, most men my age would love to be in between two young, nubile girls. Asian and redneck. I reach into my pocket, pulling out a cigar. I bite the end off and put the other in my mouth. The flame from the lighter dances as it hits the bitten end of my stoagie. The smoke fills my lungs as I inhale, because immortal, more tobacco smoke wafting through the air. The silence as the two girls stare each other down hatefully. Miako narrows her almond shaped chocolate eyes and questions the trailer trash.

"So..."

I puff, the smoke burning my eyes.

"...exactly when did backstage reporters start coming to the hotel rooms of the wrestlers they interview?"

Damn it. Now I just know this girl is going to blow my cover. After all, I could tell when she saw me and gave no reaction that night that she didn't even watch Warfare. You see, I kind of want it that way. All my victims are not fans of the XWF. Nein. They like that WWE stuff. Where midget bulls hang out with matadores and feud with leprechauns who run with air guitar fans. I gulp. Even I get nervous sometimes. Miako doesn't know my true nature.

"Wha-"

I butt in, puffing my stoagie and looking at my watch. A nonexistant watch.

"-wow! Look at the time! Giovanni won't be happy if we don't get down tothe studio soon!"

I feel Miako's angry gaze fall on me.

"Not so fast, Rom. You're not gonna want your WIFE mad at you, so I fucking suggest you let the bitch fucking answer."

Fucking A. I can't aruge with that. Of course, the blonde gives the ghetto head wobble as she "bucks" at Miako.

"Who the fuck you callin' a bitch, chink!?"

Miako's eyes went wide.

"SLUT, what the fuck did you CALL me?!"

I step back as the two hot chicks get in one another's face and argue, yelling at each other. Perfect. They've turned their attention to each other. But Abel's words echo in the back of my mind, like whispers on the wind

Quote:"You have no choice, Cain. If this keeps up, you will have to kill them both."

I certainly don't want that. After all, this can work to my advantage. I watch the two girls argue, leaning back and puffing my cigar. But then I sigh, blowing the smoke out into the tense atmosphere. Miako is a very proud woman, by the way. "Proud of what?" you may ask. Besides having me, she is the daughter of an Asian crime family. Her pot headed guardian is only that. A guardian. So she is VERY proud of her heritage. I don't need to tell you-

SLAP!

"White ho, don't you ever fucking disrespect me again!"

SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR!

Okay, so this is fucking hot. These to crazy women are now half naked, rolling around in the floor, beating the living horseshit out of each other. The cherry on my stoagie lights up as I puff, a low chuckle coming from my chest. Miako doesn't need to know how amusing this is to me. After all, she's my wife. I think I love her, but I know I love that kitty cat. She rains punches down on the intruder, growling viciously. I am so proud right now. After all, I trained her. It is then that I hear Abel once more in my head.

Quote:[bold]Abel Said:[/bold]

Really, Cain? Are you really standing in a cheap hotel room, letting two women fight over you? Flattering, I'm sure. But YOU have work to do. YOU need to make sure the blonde dies, and soon! Or we lose everything!

His voice became louder and louder. The two women continued fighting, Miako's breast popping out. Abel is getting closer and I know exactly what he is capable of if I don't obey. He can destroy me. I wait for an opportunity. An excuse for Miako when I kill the only witness to my last crime. Suddenly, that excuse comes in the form of a shiny metal object, pulled from the girl's dazzy dukes. Sharp and shiny. I feign concern.

"Oh nooooo! Look at Miako!"

I am the father of his lies.

Hell, I lied to GOD. As Miako was distracted, the girl was able to knock her back into a wall, just knocking her unconcious momentarily. I growl at Little Miss Trailer Park.

"That's my wife, you bitch!"

She looks up at me with fear in her eyes as mine go red.

"Um...er...now waitaminute suge, don't git all crazy on me. Please! I didn't mean to!"

I stalk toward the little redneck bitch. It's funny, actually. A minute ago, I felt so calm. So cool. But now? It's as if there is hellfire burning in my soul. It's almost painful, but the pain I cause her? It's gonna be terrible. All of a sudden she grins, and puts a soft hand on my hairy chest. I stop, puffing on my stoagie.

"You know, I could..you know...if you don't kill me."

She rubs my chest, frowning.

"Pleeeeease? We can all be really good..."

She nibbles my earlobe and whispers.

"Friends..."

"....no. Sorry...."

He whims do not effect me. As she continues trying her best to seduce me, she suddenly screams. Why? Because huge claw graps her throat. The other? Her flesh sizzled and smoked as the cherry of my stoagie grinded into her eye. Tears flow from her other eye as she drops down to her knees before me, pleading, sobbing.

"...not really. You humans are all the same. Not much unlike the bastard who calls himself the man from the stars. Do you not realize that I am above you, little girl? I am too good for you? How DARE you even soil me with your dirty trailer park hands. I spared you that night. I made the mistake of showing compassion to you, because I ALMOST felt sorry for you. But now? I have decided that mercy...well...mercy is for the weak. I've known that all along, how..."

It's time I got refocused. Time to get serious once again. The thoughts of the powerful Azrael flood my mind, but my lips curl upwards as darkness shadows my uncertain heary once again. I storm over and kick the girl so hard in the ribs that she slides toward the bathroom door. My god...it feels good. Abel is so right.

Quote:See brother? You knew I was right. Now finish the job. Use the power you've been blessed with!"

"...could I have doubted..."

She yelps like a dog as I break more ribs, blood trickling out onto the carpet.

"...my..."

Her jaw shatters as I drive my heal into it, the beautiful girl making gurgling sounds.

"...true..."

One final kick right to the windpipe ends her suffering and I feel a relief following this rush I have just felt.

"(panting)...nature."

That's what I love about being a beast. From that very first murder of my own brother till now, I realized how much of a rush taking a human life could be. How fulfilling having this power is. Seeing the light leave her eyes, haha, excuse me, eye really gave me a hard on. A boner. For you pervs out there. I kneel over her body, taking her blood on my fingers. Oh my god! Virgin blood tastes so great!

Then...

"Guess...mmm...you taught that direspectful little whore a lesson. But what are we gonna do with the body?"

Miako looks at me from the bed and I simply shrug.

"I didn't do it. A homeless guy on crack came in and killed her. Wasn't me, it was a fucking beaner."

"Hrmf...my family can arrange that..."

They can, can they?

-End Scene-

Narrator: How will Miako's powerful family arrange getting away with murder? Stay tuned!

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post