Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 06:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Evolution(Part 1.2)(Rp 3)(Sidestory)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-26-2014, 05:10 PM

Two thousand years ago, two brothers were born to the first two human beings on Earth. One, Abel, despite popular belief was a bully. Born of original sin, and full of darkness. Cain wasn't much better, but at least he didn't pull wings off of dragonflies just to watch them suffered. Time went on like it always did and the brothers grew older. They bickered likre siblings do, because that's what siblings did, even back then. The GOD of the Old Testament would test the brothers. The GOD of the Old Testament actually required sacrifice from his followers to prove their loyaty and servitude. These two brothers were no different

It was hot that day. There was not moisture in the air, so it was a dry heat. Which was good, because the desert wasn't as forgiving as the garden. Neither brother was alive then though, so neiyher brother knew anything else. The sun beat down on a young Cane as he prepared his sacrifice. Wheat. To him, that was an amazing sacrifice. Many months of hard work, blood, sweat, and tears had been put into the growing and harvesting of the crop. The Lord would be well pleased. Abel, The Shepherd prepared his sacrifice in his own seperate pit. A healthy, newborn lamb. Neither brother spoke to one another as they worked.

Here's where the story differs from what Genesis tells us.

Abel had an anger burning deep within him. The reason for this was that he had grown attached to said lamb. And now, here he sat with the blood of his prized animal on his hands. Skinning it. Preparing it to be burned. Why should he have to lose his prized lamb and Cain only lose a bushel of his crops? Jealousy was "born" during this time period. Both brothers would be guilty of it. Hell. Cain already had that jealousy the moment his younger brother was born. His parents had spoiled young Abel.

So Cain felt unloved but he let it go. He let it go because he wasn't always the evil son of a bitch he is today. However, the way Abel was spoiled turned out to make him bully Cain. He always mistreated his older brother, taunting him about the preferential treatment he himself had received. But the one time he didn't get his way, things went very sour. After the sheep and wheat were burned, the legendary decision was made. God laid his favor upon Abel. Which should have been enough.

BUT.

Abel sighed and looked at his brother. Cain sat there, on a rock, cleaning his nails with a stick. Yes, as usual, he was jealous. Abel just glared at his older brother.

"........."

Cain arched a brow.

"What are you so mad about? The Lord liked YOUR sacrifice better. If anyone should be mad, it should be me."

Abel sneered.

"Aren't you the least bit angry? He was displeased with YOUR sacrifice."

I know the story is strange to you all. I didn't believe it when I read the scroll either. According to said scroll, Cain didn't kill Abel due to jealousy. The scroll reads...

And so Abel did attack his brother, angered by his refusal to acknowledge his victory. He did attack him and Cain did kill him to protect himself. GOD did not want to hurt his first children, so he did place the blame of the first born. In exchsnge he did give Cain his seal, so that no man, beast, sickness, nor age could destroy him. And Caindid go with his wife and children to the wasteland where...(scroll burned from here on)

They never told you what happened. Or at least man, Christian man, be conservative as he is changed the story. He lied. Evolution happens to all of us, and my friends, Cain was no different. Birds gotta fly. Fish gotta swim. Monkeys gotta climb. But man? Man has to eat.

A long harsh Winter in the wasteland was all it took for Cain's first evolution. The winter was harsh, and all Cain knew was farming. Being early man, with a large family in the middle of nowhere, the food eventually ran out. He would have to do something to survive, and ideas were scarce...until one night...

Quote:It's so cold. Father has blessed me with immortality and perfect immunity to disease, but my family isn't so lucky. My youngest child has been sick for weeks now. I cannot stand to see her suffering so. What's a father to do? My wife cries every night. My oldest hates me. They appear as they are skin stretched over a wooden frame. And all I can think about is MYSELF. I feel so bad! But I'm so hungry! I am looking at my daughter now. Poor girl. She has been fed, in hopes that she will heal...and she is the fattest of all of us...juicy...

Maybe....

He had to eat plus he didn't wish to see his daughter suffer. In the dark of night, he strangled the poor girl to death. For hours, he cried and cried. But soon, he had to eat. By themorning, he'd disposed of his youngest daughter. He'd partook of her flesh. Eaten his own flesh and blood for self preservation.

But that wasn't what turned him into a monster. In fact, GOD forgave this transgression. But...

Quote:CURSE GOD! I was the GOOD brother! I mean yes, I was always jealous of Abel, but who wouldn't be!? They treated him as if he were the Son of GOD! And he tried to KILL ME?! Now, I have eaten my own damned family because HE put me in this situation! All for Abel! But...

I....had to survive....

It was an ice cold night, and Cain had built a roaring fire. He was suicidal by now, so he didn't bother letting it go out when he laid on the hard ground, staring at the sky. Trying to fall asleep. Hoping the nightmares might leave him. He laid there, watching the full moon when all of a sudden, he heard the sound of a whisper on a gentle breeze.

"Cain..."

He sat up with a start, eyes darting back and forth. He couldn't believe his ears. He didn't believe it would happen. He just shook his head and dismissed it as guilt. Trying to sleep. But then, he heard the voice again, with a little laughter.

"Hehehe....Caaaaaain..."

And as he sat up, he saw it. A dark visage of his younger brother, glowing blue eyes where his eyes were supposed to be. But the rest of him was black. Like smoke. He laughed.

"Hahahaha...."

He stood and stared at the entity, speechless.

"...."

"Once again, I've won GOD's favor. And guess what, dear brother? You lose. Again. You see, the whole point of the long winter was once again to test your faith. It once again a chance for you to redeem yourself. To be human. But you killed your entire family. You ate them like cattle! That's rich! Hahahaha!"

The laughter was alot to handle. They say he works in mysterious ways, and this wasn't any different. This was very different. Abel handed dowm GOD's new law to Cain, who by now had just began to actually LOOK animalistic. With fangs. And claws. Not quite like he is now, but he was a monster. Both literally and physically. Some say that his appearance was part of his punishment.

"You work for me now, brother. You have become a monster, and GOD has chosen me to be your tamer. I am your shepherd, little lamb. And you will do MY bidding. As long as you do my bidding, you are redeeming yourself. But if you do not, GOD has given me full permission to send you to hell to be Lucifer's Bitch. I am the only one outside of angels who can destroy you. That, and you seem to have developed a taste for the flesh and blood of man. Therefore, you CAN starve. But as long as you act like the Beast you are, Lucifer will have to find another bitch. Do you understand?"

Unfortunately, he had to much pride to be a "bitch" for anyone. At least his brother wasn't making him do anything he wasn't used to. Killing his family had accustomed him to being a monster, despite his guilt.

Quote:Damn me. I cursed GOD and he made the situation worse. Abel was given full control of me! This bites! Hah...or do I? I can't fucking believe this...I can feel myself sinking lower into this darkness. And it's scary...

But...

I'm beginning to like it...

And so he killed and ate. And killed so more. Everytime he killed he became stronger. He slayed Gods. Yes, Gods, in the name of Abel. Over the years, he became more beast-like. And he became more addicted to taking human lives. He became a leader of armies. He lead the Greek army. He used the Spear of Destiny before it was used on the Son of GOD. Thousands of years means one thing. Evolution. Evolution into a perfect Beast. Only...he made a simple mistake so noone's perfect...

Wonder what happened with the Miako/Blonde Girl/Romulus situation?
[/i]

-More To Come-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cain's post:
Ozymandias (04-27-2014)