Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 01:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Miranda motherfuckin' Tigris!
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-25-2014, 09:41 AM

The scene opens to Miranda Tigris sitting in front of a black screen in a Self portrait interview sort of way. She looked forward at the camera with her legs crossed and her blouse puffy and shinning from the silk-like fabric. Though her body language was calm but her face tells a different story…one more like trouble is amidst.
The camera zooms in on her face showing her from her chest up.

Miranda Tigris-”OK, Are we ready?”

She said with a inpatient tone. From behind the camera the thumbs up is given for her to start.

Miranda Tigris-”Hello, As you all know I am Miranda Tigris from the XWF Management team! I have come here today to speak with you about one of our most prized fighters that has made this company millions in merchandising and from pure strength and ability. His name is none other than Morbid Angel!

He joined our team with our, at the time Administrator, Shane who personally went to him and begged for his talent to save our beloved yet fading company. After an hour of Shane crying for Morbid Angel to join he gave in and accepted terms of his return and pull XWF from bankruptcy single handedly! He then went onto being the first and ONLY person here in the federation to go undefeated with a consistent match line up of sometimes 4 matches a week…which would make it not very consistent…”

A whispering voice is heard behind her with a disapproving tone...Disapproving whisters!

Miranda Tigris-”Striking fear so deep into the hearts of our competition he was just handed 3 titles on different occasions to include the Xtreme title! Though he still goes under appreciated by most General Managers, he is still considered a headliner and has won many awards.

Though little is known about Morbid Angel there are a few things that are well know that people seem to neglect. As shown by how others speak about him, this is the reason and desire for me doing this interview. Think of this like the “Intimate Portrait of Morbid Angel…the man behind the face…and shit” but not real shit…like, just the word shit….”

Miranda gets a confused look on her face and she starts to look around then back at the camera.

Miranda Tigris-”Morbid Angel may have been born from a prostitute in Russia but has grown into a multi graduate from prestigious colleges in Europe earning his doctorate but decided to help the people more by joining Spetsnaz, Russia’s special forces and using what he knows to torture people for his government. He then went and became a Mortician where he is the owner of over two dozen parlors known to us all as “The Halls of Eternity”. They are considered to be the best in the world!
He is the first person to defeat the She-Beast Jessica Diaz by jamming Michael McBride’s appendages up her ass…………I am not sure how that would work……”

Mysterious Voice Whispers-”just say shit with no questions!”

Miranda Tigris-”he has also killed several on the XWF staff to include, Michael Kelly, The Phantom Stranger, Vincent Kane and none other than Griffin McAlister…berg……..I’m not saying that!

Voice-”Just fucking say it!”

Miranda Tigris-”Griffin McAlister isn’t dead you ]

The chair shakes as Miranda Tigris jolts forward then back into the chair like she had been struck in the back.
The camera pans back a little to show a figure scolding Miranda, she sits rolling her eyes as the voice tries to force her to do what she is told.

Miranda Tigris-”He is also the only Satanic war-beast in the XWF to become more than just a fraud….but a liar as well!”

Voice-”THAT’S NOT WHAT I SAID!”

Miranda Tigris-”I also have it on good authority that he sucked General Manager Giovanni Ferrari’s penis.”

Voice-”NOOOOOOOO! WHAT THE FUCK!”

A large arm reaches up to the sky holding a pistol and it comes down hard to hit Miranda but she moves and the arm goes the back of the chair! The back bridge of the seat connects with the bone and breaks…as well as disarms the attacker! Morbid Angel falls back from the shadows and into the light holding his wrist!

Morbid Angel-”YOU FUCKING CUNT! Oh, I am going to hate you FORVER!”

Miranda Tigris-”You son of a Bitch! How dare you!”

Morbid Angel-”I dare because…FUCK YOU!”

Miranda Tigris-”I knew you were going to say that. Now its my turn! Here is something for you!”

She reaches into her blouse and feels around and the camera zooms in trying to catch the famous nipples…just incase they happen to come out.

She pulls up and at first a wooden handle appears…then the shinning blade of a machete! She points it at Morbid Angel.

Miranda Tigris-”Time to take something from you! Maybe I’ll have your fucking balls!”

She swings and connects briefly with Morbid’s face! Slashing him from his forehead to his cheek…Morbid lets out a squeal and he starts to crawl away. Miranda kicks him in the ribs and jams the machete into his ribs just enough to break the skin and to force him over onto his back.
Morbid Angel reaches into his shirt and rips off a necklace and holds it at her!…it was a Swastika pendant…He holds it at her like one would do if they were to encounter Dracula.

Morbid Angel-”BACK JEW! HITLER COMMANDS IT!”

Miranda chuckles before swinging the blunt edge of the machete hitting Morbid on the knuckles making his drop the pendant.

Miranda Tigris-”You are a fucking idiot!”

She says as she raises the blade as high as she can before swinging it down….

[color=#FFFFFF]The scene fades to black
before it connects.

The scene picks up again outside the Morbid Mansion in Morbidonia, Massachusetts…his own personal haven! A town purchased on eBay neat 15 years ago…a place where he can actually be a god!…within the laws of the centennial United States of America….

It has been way, way too long since we have seen or spoken with Morbid Angel…perhaps he went on that vacation he was always talking about? Either way he is not known for doing magic…most particularly a vanishing act…he will tell you that shit happens and then change the subject quickly because…well…he can. Morbid Angel sits in a chair outside his home overlooking his private cemetery. As spring came around the old mansion seemed to come alive and the odd sense that all its character seems to pop at once, showing the brilliance of the old structure. As day quickly faded behind them as Morbid sat…saying not a word. He looked around slightly bobbing his head in an approving manner as if to say “I accomplished all this!” his face had a slash going from forehead to lower cheek from that attack by Miranda Tigris! Who knew that kitten had claws? Morbid was passed that for now…or was he? Does he really forget a machete to the face? If he did that would be from memory loss!

Morbid Angel stands up and runs his hands through his hair as he looks at the camera and starts to speak!

Morbid Angel-”Dusty motherfuckin’ Wyatt! I’ve heard little about you…mostly that you seem to act like me…I guess that makes us brothers…except I don’t want to be brothers! I like being an only child! SO FUCK YOU! You fat, out of shape, dumb looking MOTHERFUCKER! I OWN THIS FEDERATION! I am the only one here that has yet to lose! And if you try and say otherwise then that proves that you are more ignorant than I thought! I, Morbid Angel am better than Jesus Christ! You are nothing more than someone who wants to become famous! I can tell you this! YOU WILL NOT GET FAMIOUS OFF OF ME!! VICTORY FOREVER!…………fuck you!”

Morbid Angel walks over to his massive garage that can be considered a small jet hanger. He opens a door and walks in. the motion sensors click on the lights that slowly click one after another on…all the way to the end…Morbid may not be the best kind of man but he was successful in most financial endeavors he took on…with his money he built himself a moderate empire that most refuse to believe…who would believe that Morbid Angel! The demon who injects steroids into the vein that runs down the top of his penis, would be moderately successful? His car collection of Lincoln Navigators ranging from year one to current day…each one in brand new condition.

Morbid Angel-”Mandii…you insult the man and ignore him when he tries giving you good advice…if I were you I’d expect me to fuck you up every chance I get. Know it! Expect it! And feel the pain! THAT TITLE WILL BE MINE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

The scene fades to a Blood Red!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Morbid Angel's post:
MARIA BRINK (04-25-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-26-2014), Unknown Soldier (05-04-2014)