Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Battle Royale
JonPlex Offline
Top Shelf MFER

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-24-2014, 05:41 PM

Warfare has went off air, but the fans remain standing at Allstate Arena cheering and applauding Jon Plex. He is finally making his way back to his feet after that brutal attack by Romulus. Stumbling to the corner to keep his balance, he gazes out amongst the crowd as they begin chanting.

Crowd
You deserve it! *Clap, clap, clap clap clap* You deserve it!

This continues on for some time as Todd Vincent makes his way down to the ring from the back to aid his friend. An XWF official slides into the ring with a trophy to present Plex for winning the nWo battle royale. Plex accepts the trophy and looks it over. He notices that it is spray painted with the nWo logo which draws boos from the crowd as they notice it too. Plex calls for a microphone.

Jon Plex
Fuck the nWo!

This sends the crowd into a frenzy! Plex lifts the trophy into the air and slams it down in the center of the ring, shattering it to pieces. Todd Vincent pulls out a shirt and hands it to Plex who puts it on. It reads "XWF" across the front, which sends the crowd nuts once more.

Jon Plex
The title is coming back home!

The crowd erupts one last time as Plex raises his arms and his music hits as he begins making his way to the back.

[Image: 289ul2.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JonPlex's post:
Sid Feder (04-25-2014)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-25-2014, 02:39 PM

Mr. Plex, I'd like to talk business with you.
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-25-2014, 03:49 PM

[Image: Ratatouille_Movie,_Remy.jpg]

"I found a picture of Paul Jewman without his stupid human mask. He's a rat faced kike who will sooner betray you than reward you. He can be trusted as much as he can be thrown by a toddler. He can't. He stabbed Samuels in the back, and Plex he'll do the same to you. I'm trusting you to protect someone important to me come Wednesday, don't taint that trust by siding with Jew-Boy."
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-25-2014, 04:07 PM

[Image: 18.jpg]

"I found a picture of SwagMire without his makeup on."

"Is this the kind of guy you want to take advice from?"

"Do what you want Plex, talk to Paul, don't talk to Paul, makes no difference to me but for God's sakes, don't take advice from the biggest pussy this federation has ever seen."

"You are better
than that Jon."

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Gunn's post:
Archie Lawson (04-25-2014), Vellore Brommer (04-25-2014)
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-25-2014, 11:27 PM

"First, that's my cousin RayRay, the day he got arrested for jerking it at the zoo. Second of all, I'm not a pussy, I'll face anyone here. Anyone except you. You don't deserve it, you're a bad joke. Keep telling yourself you matter, some day it may come true. And as for my advice, it's solid advice. You should be cautious around Heyman as well. Don't tell me him turning on Samuels like that didn't catch you as odd. Soon he'll do the same to you."
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-26-2014, 01:58 AM

The following message has been sent in:

"You think you're safe. You must protect the innocent around you. All of the Men and women. You Must defend them through the terrors that await. For evil shall Fall and your hero will rise.... Stronger."

The mysterious voice cackles and laughs as it did at the end of Warfare.

"Who am I?"

Ooc: The person who sent this in asked me to post it on their behalf so that their identity may remain hidden.

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post