Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 10:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Backstage after Warfare.
Dusty Wyatt Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-24-2014, 03:38 PM

•Dusty Wyatt•

Congratulations to Jon Plex. Now, like I said followers, the Battle Royale wasn't about winning...its was about making a name for myself. I know Jon felt the sting of Sister Abigail, and rightly so maann, he spent the first half hour hiding like the chicken puss he is, BUT, neither the less, I showed up to the showdown and it and it took two men to stop me. Hahahaha.

I've still got the whollllleeeee world, in my hands, I got the whole wide world...in...my...hands.

Wheels have been set in motion, I will pry your eyes open, and you will all see the consequences of your actions. Unspeakable things will happen, things that your grandchildren won't dare speak of. Hahahaha.

Tiiiiimmmeee is on my side...yes it is.

RUN

Current 2x Ark of Covenant Champion

[Image: yOiur.gif]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-24-2014, 04:13 PM

As Dusty turned around, he saw a sight most mean would tremble at. There was Romulus, who stood there in a solid black three piece armani suit, a red tie, black dress shoes, and aviator shades. His eyes were aglow under the shades as he stared at the "mortal", speaking one simple phrase.

"We need to talk."

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Hate Post Like Post