Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 03:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coversation With Oneself
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-23-2014, 03:08 PM

The Original Beast was seething following his stinging loss on Monday Madness. He wasn't physically hurt, but rather his pride was hurt. After all, he'd gone into the match an odds on favorite, and he'd been eliminated. He was angry. But when Romulus Winters got angry, he only got hungrier. He became more vicious, willing to get what he wanted by any means necessary. But things are looking up for Romulus. Not only would he face Azrael next week and have an opportunity to prove his greatness but he would also get, in his mind, a very well deserved United States Championship match. Truly, he'd gotten what he wanted.

But he still lost. It bothered him, being a master strategist. And he sighed as the voices started.

"You lost."

"I know."

"Are you gonna cry about it?"

He sneered and said ina sharp, harsh tone.

"Nein! Varriors do naut cry!"

He heard the laughter. The shadows pooled and melded together in front of him, forming an exact replica of The Original Beast. Abel, his dead brother, now his alter ego. HisId. Legend has it that the story was much different than Genesis told it. Romulus/Cain ACTUALLY killed Abel in self defense. He never told his parents because it would break their heart. But GOD had cursed him with "The Mark of Cain". He could never die. He could never get sick. But the addiction was there. An addiction to murder and destruction. He felt the ruthless entity looking at him mockingly.

"How could you have lost to a woman, Cain? How could you let a woman win your glory? Your birthright?"

He sprung to his feet and yelled at his brother.

"She neva eliminated me! She did naut touch me!"

"Sit down!"

"Abel" struck "Cain" ethereally, knocking him back onto the bench.

"It is not MY fault you lost, it's YOUR'S. So calm down, brother. Or save your rage for the true battle to come!"

His breathing slowed a bit, lips curling upward at the sides of his mouth.

"Ahhh yes. The Spaceman and the Ninja."

"Who says Enigma is a ninja?"

"Who knows what the fuck he is?"

Romulus shrugged.

"He is just prey to me."

The shadow snickered.

"Us."

"Us."

"We are starving, aren't we?"

"Ja, we are. I've not actually fed in days now."

Anyone who looked in the direction of Romulus would have seen him, but not the figure with whom he was speaking. So you can imagine that the referee rounding the cornerwas a bit confused as he saw the monster "talking to himself". The young referee stared at the strange scene, then felt his blood run cold as Romulus' eyes fell on him.

"What?"

The young man just quickly shook his head and tried his best to avoid the situation.

"Ummm...nothing...nothing at all..."

Romulus narrowed his eyes and stood, like a statue, staring at the smaller man.

"How does it feel to be stared at? Gawked at like a common freak of nature? Does it make you feel good?"

The rookie referee gulped.

"No...umm...I'm sorry sir, it won't happen...(gulp)...again."

The rookie continued to stare at The Original Beast. He couldn't take his eyes off the seven foot monster, and the reason was? It was because Romulus had "gone beast mode" physically. His anger had physically changed him. His facial hair was longer like a big cat's, his canines had become long like two spikes. His muscles were bigger, his fingernails long lije talons. And his eyes. They were like windows into hell. He was staring the rookie down like a piece of bloody red meat. He suddenly smiled.

"What's your name, kid?"

The young referee relaxed a bit. The appearance of the Original Beast had shaken him, but treating Romulus like a freak would do him no good.

"T...Tommy. Tommy Gustavo..."

"Hrmf...well Tommy, I am hungry."

Big grin from the goofy young referee. He was safe!

"Oh, cool. You know, there's a concession stand down..."

He looked away for one moment, and as he refocused on The Original Beast, Romulus towered over him. Inches away from him.

"...Do I look like the type who eats hot dogs and nachos? Fucking nerd. I could tear you apart and make a meal out of you. There's noone around to witness. Noone here to hear your screams."

The young man stammered, his knees quivering.

"Ummm...er...n-n-n-o...how about piz-"

A clawed hand grasped the throat of the referee, a puddle forming beneath him. Romulus sneered.

"You smell like shit."

Of course he did. He shat himself. Well, all this was fun, until a female voice called out to The Original Beast.

"Rommyyyy?"

Romulus sighed and dropped his lunch, features returning to normal. The young man scampered away, almost slipping in his own "dookey". Romulus composed himself and turned around as Miako pounced on him.

"Oh my god! There you are!"

"Ja...here I am. I was just...err...discussing my match with Tommy there. He wanted to know about my "gimmick" so I showed him."

"Oh! Did you tell him?"

Romulus smirked.

"Oh yes. Scared the shit out of him because I SHOWED him."

Miako crinkled her nose.

"Ugh...I see. So I'm hungry. What's for dinner tonight?"

You heard a rimshot and Romulus looked out at us beyond the fourth wall. Yes, he grinned evilly. For he would feed soon enough.

-End Scene-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post