Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 08:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Do Not Fear
Genesis

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-23-2014, 10:44 AM

Genesis continues to walk down the abandoned streets of some city after killing several who were wanting to take his bag. It seems as if no one else is around this ghost town. He continues his journey and stops in front of a tall building that looks to be well in tact. Genesis crouches down toward the ground and with his hand starts drawing in the ground.

"A precious jewel you all are. Claims you are this or that, and yet behind your eyes it's not it at all. Go all in and bet everything on the hand you have. Are you that sure about yourself and your future? What are you willing to risk to accomplish your goal? This is where the similarities all flood in. You all look the same in my eyes. You are all weak because you're really not willing to bet it all, at least not yet. In due time, children, you will be wishing you were able to go back in time. I don't mean a time a few weeks prior or even months. I mean you'd wish you could go back in time centuries when you never saw my face or heard my voice. The secret underneath is you can't escape where I am not. I will find you, children.

Do not fear. It'll be all over with soon. You may see loved ones wrinkle up and pass on. Your friends may turn on you without having a second thought. Everything you worked for may blow away in the wind or rust up to a worthless value. Do not fear. All that is the easy part of your journey. This journey is going to take you into lands that you're not familiar with. They will be the lands of the unknown to your eye. The apples on the trees will taste like bitter poison. The ground will be covered in thorns and dry blood. The light breeze you feel brushing against you will sound like a million screams of fear. Do not fear. This journey is a long one and you must survive. You have to make it, because if you don't then we'll never meet.

Take deep breaths, children. Fill up your lungs while you can. Who knows when a cancer may come and weaken them, or water fill them up to take you away. Do not fear.

When I continue to examine my opponents for the Warfare event, I sense the fear from them all. They are all hoping to win this small match when the war is focus. They pretend and cover themselves in this special clothing so no one may see the real person. Take Dusty Wyatt. He likes to brag about his family, but without his brother Bray would he even be known? I suppose Dusty is the lesser of the Wyatt's and this is why they sent him alone to the fire. Dusty says there is no god like he knows first hand, and seconds later claims to be a god before men. Does this mean there is really no Dusty Wyatt? If there is no god, and you claim to be a god, then I guess you really cancel yourself to be anything of importance. He tries his best to put on this slick look and try his best to put fear in people, but Dusty, all you're giving is laughs.

John Brooks seems to be so focused on impressing and getting a shot at Hollywood Hogan that he ignores the very battle before him. That's sad.

Colton Bryan does not belong even in the battle in the hospital. He should have never enlisted in this war. Colton, go back to playing board games and sipping out of your sippy cup. Become a Wyatt, then Dusty can change your diper and make you laugh with his stories.

Jon Plex seems to be the one who never got his first kiss until community college days. All that built frustration from all those years of pain and heartache. He thinks who I am is a gimmick and that my name tells my story. Yes, my name means beginning and you figured it out. Good lad. Would you enjoy a treat for figuring it out? It's okay Jon. You can calm yourself down and lay the pretending down when we chat.

Must I really continue talking about them all? The way the voices carry with fear. The way their minds try to connect dots. It's a pathetic world they live in. They watch a movie and all of a sudden a bulb hits when they see something so unbelievable to their eyes they must call it a gimmick."

"אל תפחדו. Do Not Fear. Savage beasts always look scary from afar, and sometimes even scary up close. The unknown about them. They cravings they have. The instincts that signal them to attack for survival and food. These men coming into the fight are no different. They're making their scary noises and trying to pretend they are some large massive unknown species ready to attack. Every one of them can easily fall victim with a small blade. They all bleed the same color and they all would fall if they were infected by a virus. They are nothing but talkers who hope to bring about something here, and yet they are hollow.

Their world of gaming is over.

Everything they've ever been told about this world is about to change.

Patience is the key. I do not reveal my plan in a day.

They are meaningless and they will be shown the door to somewhere special. To the unknown.

They will walk on coals of fire with their bare feet.

They shall collapse in agony.

What a shame. There could have been harmony."

"Harmony is a lost art among them. They hear noise when we hear music. It's the masterpiece given to us to accomplish our task."

Genesis stands up and continues his walk away from the town. As he's about to pass a sign that reads "Thank you for visiting our town", he stops. There's a middle aged lady in a white dress on the ground crying. She looks up at Genesis with dirt all over her face. Teeth are missing and scars are all over her body.

"Why won't you leave us alone?"

Genesis tilts his head sideways. He takes a few steps toward the woman.

"Please. . . Please. . . No. No. NOOOOO!"

He stops. She starts finding little rocks where she's at and begins throwing them at him. He stands there while she screams and throws anything she can find at him.

"Leave us alone. Leave. . . us. . . Alone."

He starts walking towards her. She's trying to go backwards away from him as he gets closer. He crouches down by her.

"What do you want? I don't have anything."

"Juuuss. . .tice."

"You destroyed our town. You murdered everyone! IS THAT JUSTICE?!? IS THAT JUSTICE!!!!?"

"Yes."

The lady can't hold back the tears anymore. She lets them go uncontrollably while he just watches her. He stands up and looks down at her.

"And you tried to escape my justice, child. Why? Why do you want to take a chance and leave the unknown? I brought to you something so great, something so powerful, something so unique and you betrayed me. I sat and waited under the street light. No one came to me. No one saved me. No one lended me a hand for help. I was betrayed. And here you are mad at me for giving you all what you deserve."

"You got what you want. So why are you still here?"

"There's still life here. It must end."

He grabs her by the hair and starts to drag her back into the town away from the 'exit'. She is kicking and screaming for help but no one is around to answer her. He continues to walk down the street into the town and dragging her on the ground by her hair. He arrives where the other dead bodies are that were killed earlier. He lets go of her hair and places his foot onto her chest to hold her to the ground.

"Have you ever witnessed someone dying in front of you? People think its sad, but it's really a victory. You witness their last breath. You witness their last inch of hope and see them fail. It's a moment you cannot get back. It's something beautiful."

"What are you? Some kind of monster?"

"Monster? No. I am the one that monsters themselves fear. I am the nightmare in their dreams."

"What do you look like under there? Why don't you take off the mask?"

"Perhaps it is for your benefit I have this mask on. If I were human, then maybe you and everyone else would lose all hope in mankind. If I were not human, then everyone would be hunting me to figure out what else is out there. If I am neither man or alien, then what questions would you have then? Don't worry what I look like under the mask, where I come from, or who I am. Those things are of no importance to you or anyone. What difference does it make if you were to know? Would it change how you felt about me? You have all that hate bottling up and with an opportunity you'd kill me."

"No. No, I wouldn't. I just want you to leave. Please."

"Whore. A whore in tears. . ."

The lady looks confused. She only sees the one masked man where his voice is muffled due to the gas mask, and yet this other voice is clear. She is looking around but sees no one.

"Who else is here? Who is here with us?"

"It doesn't matter. You've hurt so many families by fucking other men and women. They were in tears like you, and yet here you are asking justice to leave."

"Say Ah. . ."

He steps on her chest and her mouth opens. He drops in some kind of pill down her throat and walks back away from her.
Edit