Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 06:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
John Cena's "Friend" Tony(You Know Who You Are)
John Brooks Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-22-2014, 04:43 PM

He sat there for a moment, watching John Cena and Tony. He watched the promo Tony cut and sighed a bit, steeling his fingers in front of the bridge of his nose. He spun around in his pivoting chair and looked at the camera, unimpressed.

John Brooks Hey. You. Black man. Now I know that you love your boy John Cena and that's all well and good. In fact, I have nothing against gay marriage.

I kid. I kid.

Of course he's with Nikki Bella, which must break your heart. No vanilla thunder dick for your black ass, eh suck up? You know, speaking of sucking, and yes I know you've heard this, but Cena sucks. Oh sure, the white rapper thing was cool. I mean, Undertaker respected him. And OH MY GOD, look at all the Make A Wish childrens' wishes he's granted!

His voice dripped with sarcasm, and then he sneered at the camera.

John Brooks: Re...tarded. Yes, I dropped the big "R" bomb that most Cena fans, like yourself, get offended by. I'm not sorry, Tony. I don't do apologies for the sake of stupid people. That would be wrong, because then I would just be wasting my time. Your kind doesn't listen.

No.

You just sit on a big stars nuts and hope it gets you somewhere, while guys like me fucking bust our asses in High School gymnasiums to earn everything I have. Which isn't much. But hey, I'm just gettin' started, my negro. So I got a contract. You got a contract. Whatcha say you and me get in that ring and I show you what a real wrestler can do?

Punk.

To Be Continued
Edit Hate Post Like Post