Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 07:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Date night with daddy pt 2
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-04-2014, 11:19 PM

Scorp, scorp, scorp. You talk a lot, and use funny pictures when you have nothing to say. You just can't quit it, it's not your fault. It's your dad's fault for not beating you enough. You implicated I was a bad father, because why? Because my children had sex with each other, before we knew they were related? And maybe twice after, not the point! Point is, mistakes were made, and I rectified them. If you wanted to call me a bad father why didn't you bother talking about the time I spit in Katie's face, or the time I attacked Joseph-Gordon for liking Apple and Hank Lane. Those were pretty intense.

Let's talk about the good I did, though. Remember how I bought a business and gave my daughter the job of running it? Of course not, because good fathers do that. Or how I bought my princess a solid platinum and diamond bracelet? Maybe Joseph-Gordon got a classic Trans-Am from me, as well as a $53K watch? How about the fact that I come back from near death only to want to spend time with my kids, and beg my princess to move in with me. I'm sorry I wasn't there enough, it was hard being in jail, and not having custody or much visitation. JG's mom doesn't want me spending too much time with him, she's afraid I'll end up making him like me. And I didn't know Katie was mine, or alive until a few weeks ago. So, again, fuck you.

Then you go on to say how I lost to Gilmour, yeah, I did. I lost to Gilmour, and it happens. Not a lot can be done, except for us to move on. Just like he had to do after I raped him. Before I stepped foot in the ring, I raped Peter Gilmour, so I may have lost once, well twice since I was the one wronged there. Not a good example, let's forget it. You also mention my loss in the RTX, two things there, pal. 1. That happened 2 weeks after I came back from the dead. Yeah, I stepped into the ring probably sooner than I should have, but I still put up a fight and didn't get pinned. Fresh out of the hospital I'm back, and going strong, go me. 2. That match was against the still undefeated Kendall Sawyer, who I would say something negative about, but she deserves her wins. Even if she is ugly and her promos are boring. No one said you had to pretty to make it here, ain't that right bitch tits?

Speaking of, let's discuss this. You're a fat saggy old man. You're Eli James in make up with Wendy instead of god. You know this, right? You talk about how Morbid has better Roids than you do, well yeah, it's obvious. He doesn't have manboobs so big Mandii is jealous his can't be like that. It's ok, though tubs, not everyone can stay in shape like I do. I'm almost 40, on massive amounts of drugs, and I still look better than you do. Much proven by my ability to get laid much more frequently than you do. For being under 30 you should did age like a bag of rancid dicks. Go on, eat more Wendy's. Oh, and Bailey Jay looks too much like Judd Nelson in a skirt. No one wants that.

Date Night, the night of double dates.

Frodo was getting ready in his room when Katie came knocking on the door.

"Yo, come in. I'm wearing pants. My least favorite part of the day."

Katie came bouncing in, she seemed really happy. Why so happy, it was a normal Friday at school. Did her and Joseph-Gordon hook up again? He'd have to beat them again if that's the case.

"Hey, daddy. Guess what! I got asked on a date tonight. I know you wanted Joey and me to hang out tonight with Crack, but I really like this guy, and he asked me spur of the moment. I'll be safe, I promise. I've got that phone you gave me, the one to call you, Crack, Z, Beef, or the other guy. The one you won't introduce me, to. Why can't I meet him, daddy?"

"Because his job is too keep you and Joseph safe. He does it best if you don't know his face. Remember, if you get arrested call Uncle Swaggy, he's friends with those people. Now, shoo. I have to take off my pants. I don't like these ones, or most of the ones I own. Damn that woman who is not your mother. She makes me dress nice when I want to take her out to dinner."

Katie bounces out of the room to get ready for her date. She showered, and in a typical white girl montage threw all of her clothes on the bed after holding them up to see how she looked. Naturally none of them looked good the first time, second time, or even thirtith time. Then she found a dress that looked ok after forty-fives times through the pile. She put it on and sent a selfie to her friend Joanne to see whatshe thought.

[Image: Jennette_in_a_white_dress_June_5,_2013.jpg]

A few minutes later she got a response, a positive, but rather risque one at that. It won't be repeated because that's Frodo's daughter you're inquiring about. For shame. If you want smut like that go back to watching a Gilmour Promo, he'll tell you all about how wet Rose is, or whatever her name is now. Sick fucks. Anyway, Katie bobbled, yes bobbled out of the apartment after that, and met her date, Chaz. Seriously, what kind of guy is named Chaz? I bet he's blonde.
[Image: 7719273_5d4509c011_m.jpg]

Yep, called it. Anywhooser, Katie and Chaz got into his car and drove to the Olive Garden. Yeah, big man takes the daughter of a pro-wrestler out to Olive Garden, are your eyes rolling yet? We're skipping ahead to some real conversation because it's boring when he's trying to make small talk. He's not good at it. He probably has a tiny penis.

"So, Katie. Can I ask you about your job? The rumor is that you're actually that little nerdy kid Joseph-Gordon's sister and your dad bought you a building to manage for him because he's too busy smoking crack to tie his own shoes."

"Well, yeah, Joseph-Gordon and I do have the same dad. We found out a few weeks ago. I've always wanted a brother, and now I have one. As for what I do, my dad purchased a club in town to try and invest his money because he can't wrestle forever, as recent events have shown, and so he decided to have me work there. He's not too cracked out to tie his own shoes, he's a professional wrestler. He wrestles in the XWF, and this week he's going to beat that painted pussy Scorpio until nothing's left. Hashtag Frodo Forever."

"Wait, your dad is Frodo Smackins? The dude who raped Gilmour on camera? Your dad is a drugged out homo. He's gonna get AIDs. Hahahahaha. God, I hope you fuck better than your dad wrestles."

"First of all, Chaz, your dad works at Meijer's, and your mom makes money working as a "Massage Therapist" on backpage. You know what that means, right? She gives massages and then fucks people for money. I know because she tried to work at my business. Third, you will not now, not tomorrow, not ever, find out how good I fuck. Had you been a gentleman you may have one day found out, but not anymore. And what kind of name is Chaz?"

"I will find out how good you fuck, even if I have to take it by force. And interestingly, in your drink I slipped some Rohypnol, you'll be mine soon."

Katie got up and ran to the bathroom starting to feel woozy. She pulled out her special phone and called the first name she found as she made it to the bathroom.

"Olive Garden. Bathroom. Blonde boy. Roofied me. Help."

Frodo and Gwen were at a restaurant up the street from Olive Garden when he was telling her about the last few days, how Swagmire met a girl who he was pretty into, and she was into him, and about Katie's date. Gwen was not happy, she was accusing Frodo of lying about Gwen and her being his new fuck toy having Joseph-Gordon go along with the cover up because Frodo promised him a brand new mustang to keep his mouth shut.

"I would not do that. You know I've been upfront about my affairs, and who I sleep with, and I'm not fucked up enough to pretend my lover is my daughter. That's a new level of weird."

Frodo's "work phone" went off, it was Crack. He answered, and got Katie's message relayed to him.

"I have to go, Katie was on a date at Olive Garden, and her date roofie'd her. I have to go find my daughter. You can come if you want, or not. It's your call. If you come you might have to drive the car, if not I will call you tomorrow."

"Of course I'm coming, I want to see if she really is your daughter. Plus, if she did get roofied I'm going to help take care of her. Let's go."

Frodo dropped two hundred dollar bills on the table and grabbed his stuff rushing out the door with Gwen in toe. They drove hurriedly to the Olive Garden as Chaz was attempting to sneak away. Crack pulled up with the unknown man as Frodo got there.

"Ok, she said he's blonde and named Chaz. I assume the bastard sneaking away is our guy. Care to go and ask, Mr. Smith?"

A low guttural answer escaped from Mr. Smith, the words made Gwen jump back a little.

"Of course, it's what you pay me for."

"No. I pay you, and I pay you to keep my family safe. You stay with Gwen, Smith. Crack, get Katie. I'm going to have a talk with our escaping pal. Smith, if I need you I will yell out the code word. Are you clear on the code word?"

Mr. Smith just nodded as he moved beside Gwen, though he was only 6'2" he dwarfed her tiny 5'5" frame. He cracked his knuckles as Crack ran to the bathroom and Frodo walked calmly over to where Chaz was trying to hide at.

"Hello, I'm going to guess you're Chaz. My name is Frodo Smackins, but you're going to call me, Sir. And do you know why? Because if you don't I will hurt you. If I fail to hurt you, I will leave you in the hands of my associate out there, his name is Mr. Smith, and his only job is to hurt you. Now, sit down. Please. We're going to have a discussion."

Frodo and Chaz sat down and Frodo grabbed a nearby bowl of pasta. He set it down in front of him.

"Ten words. You have exactly ten words to tell me what you did to my Princess, or your face will be going into this pasta, and I will not move the bowl one inch. Do you fucking get me. Don't answer that last one, just tell me what you did to my fucking daughter."

"I roofied her, so I could fuck her. Now, you're going to do nothing because with this crowd of people around you'd get caught and go to jail. Go back to fucking your ugly ex wife, or lovers. Whatever you do."

Frodo slammed Chaz' face into the bowl, and he was right, it did not move one inch. Then when Crack got Katie out safely he sent Mr. Smith in to clean the place up, as they all went home. There was a report on the news that night about a massacre at Olive Garden. No one survived, and all of the cameras were smashed before they could see anything.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Scorpio (05-04-2014)