Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 12:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tommy Gunn and NAZI
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-27-2014, 10:05 AM

(04-27-2014, 09:23 AM)Minxs Said: I would hope that Mr. Heyman realizes that this match and it's stipulations was agreed upon by all parties involved before he decided to get involved. The match has already been presented to Mr. Ferrari by myself and Mr. Gunn, seeing as it is his show. Mr. Heyman, in not agreeing to the terms and conditions of the already agreed upon match, has lead me to view Mr. Gunn as a coward. I was under the impression that Mr. Gunn was a grown man and could make his own choices. It seems to me that does not seem to be the case.

Hallelujah! Praise to the Noodle God! A white woman bringing sense into this here ketchup factory. And one who doesn't need a theso-sore-ass to figure out how to expound upon her ideas. Not that you're dumb, you've just the sense to not talk like a fallout boy song title."
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwagMire's post:
Minxs (04-27-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates SwagMire's post!
Morbid Angel (04-27-2014)
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-27-2014, 10:24 AM

OOC: This match was agreed upon and put on a card days ago. I'm not sure why this is even a discussion. The match is happening period. I'm not sure why Paul felt the need to get involved days after the fact but all it had actually done is convoluted a situation that didn't need to be

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-27-2014, 10:34 AM

(04-27-2014, 09:23 AM)Minxs Said: I would hope that Mr. Heyman realizes that this match and it's stipulations was agreed upon by all parties involved before he decided to get involved. The match has already been presented to Mr. Ferrari by myself and Mr. Gunn, seeing as it is his show. Mr. Heyman, in not agreeing to the terms and conditions of the already agreed upon match, has lead me to view Mr. Gunn as a coward. I was under the impression that Mr. Gunn was a grown man and could make his own choices. It seems to me that does not seem to be the case.

Tommy Gunn is MY client. So is BRRRRROCK LLLLLESNARRRR. So is Vellore Brommer. So is Kendall Sawyer.

When another 'talent', and I use that term loosely, challenges any of my clients, that challenger has to go through Paul Heyman. That's just the way the world works. Tommy is new to this business and spoke before he should have. I don't fault him. I do however, fault you for not understanding this concept, Minx. If this match were to happen, Gunn would absolutely defeat you. There's no question about that. The fact is, that Tommy Gun defeating Minx does absolutely nothing for his career.

I'm not Greggo. I don't just show up sporadically to support a client. I'm Paul fucking Heyman. I guide careers. I'm an agent more than I am a manager. What that means, Minx, is that nothing happens with my clients without a Paul Heyman seal of approval. Take this upcoming Madness for example. The main event was originally Jon Plex versus Kendall Sawyer. A fantastic main event, at least on paper. I advocated for my client because that match lacked a serious pay day. So I spoke to Ozzy on behalf of my client and as you can see, the so far absent Wyatt Reynolds is now defending the European title in that match. Bigger main event. Bigger rewards.

Tommy Gunn defeating Minxs, does absolutely nothing. Try harder. You're simple 'but I already told Mr. Ferrari about the match' defense doesn't hold any water. Now, If Mr. Ferrari insists that this match happens as originally agreed upon, I suggest he talk to me personally.
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-27-2014, 10:40 AM

(04-27-2014, 10:24 AM)Tommy Gunn Said: OOC: This match was agreed upon and put on a card days ago. I'm not sure why this is even a discussion. The match is happening period. I'm not sure why Paul felt the need to get involved days after the fact but all it had actually done is convoluted a situation that didn't need to be

OOC: It's called having fun being Paul Heyman and not just being a 'manager' or 'agent' just in theory. Of course the match is happening, that doesn't mean we can't have fun with it. Check your ego at the door.
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-27-2014, 10:43 AM

OOC: I suppose you missed the irony in you telling me to check my ego at the door?

1 x RTX Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
JonPlex Offline
Top Shelf MFER

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-27-2014, 10:56 AM

Jon Plex walks into the room eating an Kellogg's ego

Jon Plex
Howdy!

Todd Vincent
Jon... you're suppose to check your ego at the door.

Jon Plex
But.... :(

Jon give his ego to the doorman and pulls out something from his pocket, smiling like a fool. Is that a....

Jon Plex
They didn't say anything about my lego....muwahahaha!

So diabolical...maybe Plex is the "True Evil?" Dun Dun Dunnnnnn!!!!

[Image: 289ul2.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like JonPlex's post:
(04-27-2014), Kendall Savannah Sawyer (04-27-2014), Minxs (04-27-2014), Scorpio (04-27-2014), Tommy Gunn (04-27-2014)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-27-2014, 11:04 AM

(04-27-2014, 10:43 AM)Tommy Gunn Said: OOC: I suppose you missed the irony in you telling me to check my ego at the door?

"Well then.... Here we are..."
- Mr. Feeny
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
Tommy Gunn (04-27-2014)
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-27-2014, 11:13 AM

ooc: Sorry.....I had too

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Minxs's post:
(04-27-2014)
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-27-2014, 01:00 PM

(04-27-2014, 11:13 AM)Minxs Said: ooc: Sorry.....I had too

OOC: Why are you apologizing? The Feeny Call is one of the greatest things in television history and if people don't like it they can GTFO.

1 x RTX Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Gunn's post:
(04-27-2014), Minxs (04-27-2014)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-27-2014, 03:16 PM

SUCK GILLY'S DICK!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-27-2014, 03:47 PM

Which one?

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-27-2014, 06:25 PM

(04-27-2014, 03:47 PM)Ozymandias Said: Which one?

[Image: 26121432.jpg]

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
Gilmour Classic Offline
im not fat!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-27-2014, 10:24 PM

the real one

aka

MINE ;)

ignore that gay skinny bitch ass fake cunt

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-27-2014, 10:53 PM

Mine is way bigger since u sir have a vagina

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Unknown Soldier (05-03-2014)
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-29-2014, 02:51 AM

"The moment Griffin MacAlister becomes the voice of logic you know shit's fucked beyond repair."

1 x RTX Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-29-2014, 03:46 AM

"Sadly, it's Gilmour. He never makes sense. My niece Katie is easier to understand when she's got her brother's dick in her mouth."
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-29-2014, 03:52 AM

"Well Swaggy you are an unmitigated pussy but when you're right you're right, and this time you're right."

"Congratulations pussy. You are smarter than a Gilmour, possibly two."

1 x RTX Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-29-2014, 04:29 AM

"And you're a cock smoking homo who smokes more cock than Griff does pot. Ingesting more cum than Luca ingests coke.
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-29-2014, 04:33 AM

"I would ask you to prove your allegations but we all know you would just move the goal posts again thus sending this off into another tangent."

"So instead I'll just let you roll with your unfounded statements because in the end, it's all you really have."

"Pussy."

1 x RTX Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-29-2014, 10:19 AM

(04-29-2014, 02:22 AM)Griffin MacAlister Said: But he's you from the past so you must also have a vagina if he's got one.

Suddenly...

It all makes sense.

uh griff.. HE'S A FAKE!!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-29-2014, 11:19 AM

(04-29-2014, 04:33 AM)Tommy Gunn Said: "I would ask you to prove your allegations but we all know you would just move the goal posts again thus sending this off into another tangent."

"So instead I'll just let you roll with your unfounded statements because in the end, it's all you really have."

"Pussy."

"My rationale is this, you were supposedly a sniper in the army. Snipers are mostly male, all my research only brings one up female sniper in the U.S. Military, so you choose to spend your time surrounded by a lot of men. Then you join the federation and someone attract the attention of the biggest butt plug in the industry, Paul, and one of the biggest homo-whores, and you get your sights set firmly on me. And only me. You really want you some chocolaty cocoa puffs, and hershey's syrup. Sorry, this delicious treat is only for the white girls. You've yet to show evidence of not being gay."