Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 08:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Back to the Future (RP 2)
JonPlex Offline
Top Shelf MFER

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-20-2014, 07:16 PM

When we last left our hero, he was slowly cementing himself as one of the greatest poker players of all time.

Jon Plex
See, he gets it!

Todd Vincent
You pay him to say what you want!

Jon Plex
You just have problems coming to terms with reality.

Todd Vincent
Do you even hear the shit that comes out of your mouth sometimes?

Jon Plex
You lack the ability the be logical!

Todd Vincent
First of all, you have no idea what some of the words you are using mean. Hell you’re looking in a dictionary and just picking random words to use!

It was true, Plex was indeed holding a dictionary to help him with his argument.

Jon Plex
Hey! I don’t like this double team stuff!

Todd Vincent
Furthermore, you are like the Michael J. Fox of logic.

Jon Plex
Ohh that reminds me!

Todd Vincent
Reminds you of what?

Jon brandishes a broad smile and runs from the room.

Todd Vincent
Jon… reminds you of what!?

Todd chases after him outside into the parking lot where he comes to a dead stop. He is in disbelief, as before him stands Plex and a replica of the DeLorean from the “Back to the Future” movie series.

Jon Plex
Replica hell! This puppy is the real deal Holyfield!

Todd Vincent
What are you talking about?

Jon Plex
I’m talking about a Craigslist ad that I responded to. They were letting this bad boy go for next to nothing and it comes with certificate of authenticity and everything!

Todd Vincent
Jon, I think someone took you for a ride.

Jon Plex
No silly! I’m taking you for a ride! BACK TO THE FUTURE!

Just then, the doors of the DeLorean swing open and Christopher Lloyd jumps out of the driver seat.

Doc
GREAT SCOTT!

Todd Vincent
You have GOT to be kidding me right now!

Jon Plex
Yeah I know.. he cost more than the car!

Doc
Plexxy! We don’t have much time! I was only able to secure enough plutonium to provide you with one trip!

Jon Plex
So I get one shot at going back to the best possible time of the past?

Todd Vincent
Whoa whoa whoa, wait just a minute! If this thing is real, and I highly doubt it, we need to carefully consider our options here. I mean there are so many events we can witness, prevent, take advantage of! I mean…we could change the world Jon! Jon….?

Plex has already strapped himself into the time machine and setting a date.

Jon Plex
Come on Todd! No time to waste, I already have the perfect date and time! Let’s go before it’s too late!

Todd rushes over and jumps into the passenger side. Plex starts up the DeLorean and takes it out into the empty street.

Jon Plex
This is going to be so awesome!

Todd Vincent
I hope you know what you’re doing!

Plex slides down some cheesy, futuristic sunglasses and stomps on the accelerator. The DeLorean lights the tires and speeds off down the street.

Jon Plex
Whoaaaaaa! 85….86….87….HOLD ON BUDDY!

Todd Vincent
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt

The DeLorean hits 88 miles per hour and begins lighting up before sparking off into the past, leaving nothing behind but a spinning hubcap and some flames.

Todd Vincent
I’m alive….thank you God! Jon…Jon where are we?

The DeLorean has come to rest in the same exact parking lot where it departed from. Everything looks exactly the same.

Todd Vincent
Jon answer me!

Jon Plex
We are back in the best time period ever!

Todd looks at the dashboard of the DeLorean. It reads April 20th, 2014 - 12:38 PM

Todd Vincent
What the…

Jon Plex
Yeah I know! I’m a genius!

Todd Vincent
Why the hell did you take us back to earlier today!? You wasted our one chance at something amazing!

Jon Plex
On the contrary good buddy! This is the moment in time just before Colton Bryan released that god awful interview! Hah! Did you see it!? It was literally the worst thing I had ever seen! I remember thinking to myself… I wish I could go back in time and un-watch this crap!

Todd Vincent
Seriously…

Jon Plex
No time to thank me Todd, we have to hurry!

Plex dashes off into the motel room where the past version of himself is watching XWF TV, which is about to cut to the Bryan interview.

Quote:Colton is seen walking along the hallway when Steve Sayors comes over asking for an interview.

Steve: Colton can I have a word with you?

Colton nods and looks into towards Steve.

Steve: Thank you. Hello folks I'm here with one of XWF's newest wrestlers Colton Bryan. Now Colton I'd like to ask are you going to be in the battle royale on Wednesday?

Just then Plex from the future breaks down the door!

Past Jon Plex
Shazam!

Future Jon Plex
Nooooooooo!

In slow motion fashion, future Plex runs across the room and throws the television into the floor, preventing his past self from ever witnessing that atrocious interview.

Past Jon Plex
The tv!

Past Todd Vincent
The tv!? Jon… there is a fucking identical twin of you standing in this room!

Past Jon Plex
Dude, who cares!? The motel is going to charge us for that fucking tv! Unless future me hit the lottery, I don’t have any fucking money! I blew it all on some shit from Craigslist to use later in a promo!

Just then, future Todd comes in the room.

Past Todd Vincent
Mother of God!

Future Todd Vincent
Look everyone…let’s just settle down and figure this out.

BANG! BANG!

Todd Vincent
OH MY GOD! WHAT THE….

Plex stands over the bodies of both past Plex and past Todd Vincent with a smoking gun in his hand.

Jon Plex
We are the future!

Todd Vincent
Are you serious right now!?

Jon Plex
I don’t trust dopplegangers!

Todd Vincent
You moron!

Jon Plex
Look we can argue over my rash and sometimes idiotic impulses later! Right now we got to go find a shovel and bury these bodies. I bet Peter Gilmour can help us out, he’s always talking about burying shit.

Todd Vincent
Zing!

Jon Plex
At least I didn’t have to hear that Colton Bryan interview again! I really hope, for his sake, that he decides to skip out on my battle royal on Warfare. Poor schmo… hasn’t he heard that I eat newcomers for breakfast! Hell… I killed my own self… I’m capable of anything!

Todd Vincent
I’m officially worried.

Jon Plex
Bryan you are the first to be warned! Refrain from any further contact with an XWF camera because I’m pretty sure I won’t be finding anymore time machines anytime soon. The battle royal is mine for the taking. I’ll let you slide this one time since you’re new, but don’t let it happen again pal!

Todd Vincent
Are you done? We really have to get rid of these…our bodies!

Jon Plex
Sorry, I was busy trying to be all intimidating and forcefully arrogant. You get the head, I’ll get the feet.

The two begin making the preparations to hide the evidence of their double murder...or suicide...who knows!? This sure has made no sense whatsoever, but until we meet again…all hail Plex!

[Image: 289ul2.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like JonPlex's post:
(04-22-2014), Ozymandias (04-21-2014)