Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Set in motion (RP 1)
JonPlex Offline
Top Shelf MFER

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-20-2014, 11:47 AM

When we last left our hero, he was preparing for his first bout in the XWF against Tyrant EX… let’s roll a clip of how that match ended.

Quote:Plex and Tyrant back up, Tyrant grabs Plex behind the neck and attempts to set his opponent up for a suplex but a reverse by Plex sends Tyrant sprawling to the mat floor. Plex follows up with an elbow drop to Tyrant’s face. Plex yanks Tyrant up by the hair, stands behind him and puts him in an abdomen stretch. He yanks back on Tyrant’s arm as hard as he can, increasing the strain on Tyrant’s abs. As Tyrant starts to maneuver free Plex pulls back and then turns the move into a pump handle gutbuster.

Rather than even bothering with a pin Plex pulls his opponent to his feet, hits him with a knee to the already damaged abdomen and then…INJECTION OF PERFECTION. (Double under hook leaping sit down piledriver)

Plex with the cover.

1…

2…

Three!

Moments later after his debut, in his locker room…

Jon Plex
Wowie! That was more fun than I remember it being!

Todd Vincent
I won’t lie Jon boy, you were impressive out there.

Jon Plex
I really felt at home out there! The music, the crowd, the 1! 2! 3! I’m so JACKED right now!

Todd Vincent
Yes, you are unusually jubilant right now…

Todd riffles through a few of Plex’s bags. His eyes widen as he turns over a plastic bag and out falls 33 five hour energy shots.

Todd Vincent
DEAR GOD MAN! Are you serious right now!? Please tell me you didn’t drink all these before your match!?

Jon Plex
Ell oh ell Todd! Of course I didn’t! I’m not a morrrrronnnn! I had a few on the way here and one after the match! I don’t want this feeling to ever end!

Todd Vincent
How has your heart not exploded by now?

Jon Plex
Well maybe because it’s not made of dynamite. Seriously, take an anatomy class Todd!

Todd Vincent
I’m really trying my best right now, not to strangle the stupidity out of you.

Jon Plex
Hold that thought… who are they putting in that ambulance?

The two glance over where a pair of EMTs are loading someone into the back of their ambulance for transport to the local hospital.

Jon Plex
Hey…you there… random, unexplainably here old English beggar boy! Who was that on the stretcher?

Beggar Boy
Count me blessings! You’re Jon Plex you are! I’m such a fan I is, I is!

Jon Plex
Focus boy! Who was it!?

Beggar Boy
Right, right! I do believes it was Tyrant EX sir. It seems you put em’ through the ringer pretty good mister Plex!

Jon Plex
Hmmm… interesting. Good deal, thank you boy! Here’s a shiny pence for your troubles!

Beggar Boy
God save the Queen! Thank you sir!

The little boy, who for some reason was in black & white, runs off as Plex turns his attention back to Todd.

Jon Plex
Hear that Toddy!? I injured someone! I’m a total badass!

Todd Vincent
Are we just going to ignore the fact that a black & white boy from another century was just here?

Jon Plex
I don’t care for semantics Todd! We have bigger fish to fry!

It is at that moment, that Plex pulls out a big fish from one of his bags.

Todd Vincent
Can we just go before this gets any more ridiculous than it already is?

Jon Plex
:(

4 days later…

Todd Vincent
So it’s official… you ended Tyrant EX’s career in the XWF before it even got started!

Jon Plex
Ohhh this is going to give me so much freakin’ street cred!

Todd Vincent
It certainly looks good for your image.

Jon Plex
Legend killer!

Todd Vincent
Well not exactly. Tyrant wasn’t a legend, he was newcomer like you.

Jon Plex
Newcomer killer!

Todd Vincent
Ehh, it doesn’t really grab me.

Jon Plex
It’s a nickname, it doesn’t have arms dammit!

Todd Vincent
Do you want a cool, new nickname or what?

Jon Plex
How about something simple? Jon “I retired Tyrant EX” Plex!?

Todd Vincent
Maybe we should just put the nickname search on the back burner for a while and focus on your future with this company.

Jon Plex
Yeah! Like, I should be getting a raise or something!

Todd Vincent
After one match? Good luck with that buddy.

Jon Plex
I’m serious! I mean, I did Tyrant Exercise the fat off the roster! I set a Tyrant Example for everyone in the locker room. I Tyrant Ex….

Todd Vincent
Please no more!

Jon Plex
What is your problem? We should be running with this! It’s a public relations wet dream!

Todd Vincent
Let me paint you a picture Jon…

Jon Plex
I didn’t know you could paint!

Todd Vincent
Just listen… at the next Warfare you are part of a rumble put on by the nWo.

Jon Plex
nWo Rumble!? Sounds too….

Todd Vincent
Don’t…

Jon Plex
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Todd Vincent
Oh really? How does this sound then Mr.Dumbass… if you go around bragging about how you ended Tyrant EX’s career in one match, then you are going to make yourself a marked man.

Jon Plex
Ohhh you’re right Todd! If everyone in the rumble knows I am capable of retiring them in just one match, they will devise some sort of plan to team up against me!

Todd Vincent
Exactly...

Jon Plex
Oh Todd this is no good at all! I want to win the rumble!

Todd Vincent
And you will Jon, but for now let’s just focus on it solely and try to move past what happened last week.

Jon Plex
Tell me more about this nWo rumble…

Todd Vincent
Hulk Hogan has apparently taken over control of the XWF and set up two rumbles. One will be on Madness and the other on Warfare. The winners of each will receive future title shots.

Jon Plex
So after only my 2nd match, I will get a shot at a title?

Todd Vincent
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. This is an nWo sanctioned rumble and Hogan said someone representing the nWo will be in each rumble. You know that geriatric old fuck wants to spray paint nWo on every title in the XWF. He will stop at nothing to make sure the XWF becomes a washed-up repeat of his final glory days.

Jon Plex
Why don’t we join the nWo? BAM! Problem solved!

Todd Vincent
It’s not that simple Jon. You have to be at least 50 years old to even qualify to fill out an application with them.

Jon Plex
Now it all makes sense…

Todd Vincent
Besides, company takeovers are so cliche. Let’s stick to originality.

Jon Plex
So who do you think will be my biggest threat in the rumble? Who do I need to pretend to game plan for?

Todd Vincent
Well… it has been awkwardly quiet on the Warfare front, so I don’t really have an answer for you.

Jon Plex
Poo! Well I guess until we have something to go on, we could just hang out and play poker or something.

Todd Vincent
That’s as good of idea as any I suppose.

Jon Plex
Can the monologue guy play too? It’s not really fun without at least three people.

Todd Vincent
I’m not sure if that’s going to work…

Jon Plex
Sure it will!

A few minutes later…

Todd Vincent
I see you one hundred…and raise you five hundred!

Jon Plex
Hmmm…

Todd tries to hide his smirk as he looks down at his hand that just hit a full house with the river card.

Jon Plex
Fold!

Todd Vincent
GOD DAMMIT! SEE THIS IS POINTLESS! YOU'RE JUST GOING TO LISTEN TO THAT FUCKING VOICE TELL WHAT HAND I HAVE BEFORE YOU MAKE A DECISION!

Jon Plex
:D

Todd storms out of the room angered by Jon's amazing read skills as Plex rakes all the chips to him and basks in his pretend money riches. Until we meet again… all hail Plex!

[Image: 289ul2.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post