Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 04:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
To The Girl in the Flowery Dress(Rp 4)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-20-2014, 09:57 AM

Dear Kendall.

You got a thesaurus last Christmas and decided that you would make the best of it. Great. Wonderful. I appreciate it, THANK you for enlightening me to the facts.

Know it all bitch.

You know, I used Hannibal as an example due to his strategic prowess. And as for "calling myself" Hitler or Stalin, I would have figured someone with your intelligence would have understood the metaphor. But unfortunately for young, up and coming stars like myself there will always be people like you who want to shoot me down. But guess what? You don't get to do that. First of all, Ozymandias isn't complaining. Secondly, my fans aren't complaining. So whatever you say, whatever you ... YOU think is irrelevant to me. I mean, maybe in some alternate timeline I would care.

Cue Alternate Timeline Cut-In

Oh em Gee, I'm like so hurt! That Kendall Sawyer girl just said so much mean stuff about me! Here I am, sitting here crying with Miako rubbing my shoulders, trying to comfort me.

"There there, Rommypoo...it's otay...the mean bitch with a dictionary and thesaurus said what she had to say. It's otay, we won't let that mean little girl kick you in the shins."

I sobbed into her shoulder, nuzzling her.

"But she is so relevant and I'm not! What am I gonna do?! Oh em gee, I was gonna ask her to prom and we were gonna have a threesome! Oh em gee, I'm so scared of her now!"

Meanwhile, in the real world

This is reality, Hermione. I'm not Ron Weasley. You would do well to remember not to make an enemy out of the wrong person. But somehow, in all the intelligence you've gained from books, your common sense is lacking. You dare disrespect me? Fine. Go ahead. Talk your useless bullshit but I know the truth. You're jealous. You see someone better than you and fear builds up in your ovaries. And your mouth bleeds the life's blood of ignorance.

Stupid brave, little girl. I have killed men for less, and as for women? I've no qualms with smacking a bitch in that ring if she gets in my way. As for turning down Olive's challenge? Yeah. Because like you, she's not relevant. Sebastian Duke? Relevant. Hell, Manii Rider is relevant. Give me history to conquer, like Brock Lesnar, and I will do it come hell or high water. Sebastian Duke would be far more of a challenge.

And you all can believe in GOD all you want, but at the end of the day not even he can stop me. So Kendall, take your big, fancy words and shove them right up your ass. Come Monday Madness, I will stand atop your broken bodies and prove you wrong. There is a demon stalking the halls of Xtreme and he is me.

Romulus. Heinrich. Winters.

Get used to it.

-End Promo-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post