Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 07:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The True Beast(Rp 3)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-19-2014, 06:53 PM

I am power.

I am hate.

I am fear.

I am the TRUE Beast.

People like Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns would do well to remember that. When it all comes down to it, I haven been around since my mother and father were exiled from the Garden of Eden. Back then, we didn't have family names. All we had were our God given names, and mine? It was Cain. But I have gone by many names over the years, in essence. Pontis Pilat. Ramses. Stalin. Hitler. Hannibal. Manson. And now? Romulus. Heinrich. Winters. All these names you hear are synomous with evil. One with hatred and war.

Romulus. Heinrich. Winters.

Not John Cena. Not Hollywood Hulk Hogan. Not Ultimate Warrior. No. I am unlike everything and anything that you have seen before. I cannot die. I cannot age. I cannot get sick. I am eternal. A destroyer of men and of angels. Hell's Hitman. Master of Pain. Though some of you choose still not to believe in me. Do you believe in "him"? Or "her"? Sitting up on it's cloud, casting it's most loyal servants down to the depths of hell? Well don't put to much faith in "him". Or "her". Put your faith in me, and know that I am real. I am here. I am a threat.

Michael Myers.

Jason Vorhees.

Freddy Krueger.

Leatherface.

All SCARY, fictional monsters. Godzilla? Scary but fictional. But Romulus Heinrich Winters is here. I am not up on a huge movie screen. Nein. I am not a pathetic, pill popping mortal who reads a script and wears make up. I'm real. So whenever you feel a cold, icy breath on the back of your weak necks, just remember who you are dealing with. A living, breathing, sadistic monster. And what does this monster want? What am I after? Can I be reasoned with?

I want blood. I am after gold. And nein. What the fuck do you think? That you can beg and plead for your life and that will stop me from snapping every bone in your body? Fuck that. Sympathy is an emotion for those with no other option except to lie down and let superheroes win. Let the good guy save the day. Like John Cena. Or Hulk Hogan.

Rest assured, Monday Madness roster. I am not here to address your fans, but I have come to address you. Because on Madness, when we all step into that ring together there will be a GLORIOUS blood bath. Limbs will fly. Eyes will pop forth from skulls. Pants will be covered in piss, and wives and daughters will be covered in demonic cum. Men will be decimated, women willbe deflowered.

The Original Beast is coming, for one night only, Madness.

At the end of the night, I will stand atop your broken bodies at the top of the mountain. Holding someone's head like an homage to Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat. And I will have a GUARANTEED Title shot. And then, Hulk Hogan...

To quote Booker T...

"I'm coming for you, nigga!"

Hail Romulus!

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post