Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 10:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Angels(Rp 1)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-19-2014, 03:49 AM

I pulled the razor over my moist skin, paying close attention to detail. It was always good to look good when representing your brand, mine being Warfare. The upcoming battle royale fresh on my mind, I thought about who may possibly enter such. Calamity Trigger? Michael McBride, a man who I'd had the displeasure of losing to. It was unfortunate that he'd handed me a loss because he was a fucking green limey. Irish drunk and a pothead. That hurt my pride, honestly, but as I shaved I grinned slightly thinking of the possibility that I may have a chance for redemption. The Irishman would be given a reason. But he would be given a reason to cry and convolesce in the comfort of his home. Or a hospital. Fucking Mick probably couldn't afford to get a hospital room. Of course he would need one.

I chuckled as I thought of the sound of his bones breaking. His tendons tearing. Oh yes, I had special treatment in mind for the man who'd embarassed me. And what the fuck is with all these bitches joining these things? A ring is no place for a wom-

"Rommy?"

I lost my train of thought. Speaking of women, as I turned around and saw Miako. She stood there nearlynnaked except for her lacey undergarments, and rubbed her eyes like a sleepy child. This young woman was the last link left to my humanity abd noone had any idea how much I actually loved her. I wasn't soft by any stretch of the imagination, but she was the ONLY one who could melt this black heart of mine. I carefully shaped my sideburns, then turned to look at her.

"Ja?"

"What are you doing up so..."

She yawned, stretching her tight body like a cat and neared me, my heart picking up rhythm. She was clean, mind you, but my enhanced senses made it possible to smell her scent.

"...so early?"

I grinned slightly as I ran my talons along her back.

"It is excitement, my dearest. I have a huge opportunity coming up."

"Oh yeeeeah, the battle royal?"

"Ja..."

I pulled her close and made sure I got a good feel of her body. Boner city.

"...and a chance for redemption at Michael McBride. You know, since he got lucky and caught me during my "transition" when my powers were weak. So yes, he will not be so lucky this time. Because The Original Beast is at full strength."

She looked down at Little Romulus which throbbed against her belly.

"Mmmm..I see. Plus, imagine if you were to win said battle royale, my lord."

I shrugged.

"Then I will take the offered championship match to Warfare and become the United States Champion."

"Why not think bigger than that?"

Said the Japenese minx as she slid down to her knees slowly. My breathing quickened as...

"Ja...um...King of the X....DUBBA U...F...oh my god..."

"Mmmm...(sucking sounds)."

"And..fuck...and I get to hurt more than three people...mmm...this time..."

So we're all adults here so I'm not going into the wet, sticky details. But it was very good. Great way to start ones days. Lust was the link to humanity in this situation. This went on for about thirty minutes which is the Beast like stamina. She exclaimed...

"Oh my god! That's too much! It's getting on the floor!"

"Fuck it. Let the beaners clean it up."

And so she stood, wrapping her arms around my waist and nuzzling my chest.

"Still anxious?"

I shook my head.

"Never am."

Because I'm Romulus Heinrich and I will be your champion. Believe it bitches.

-End Scene-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post