Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 05:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Metal Man RP 2
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-17-2014, 09:50 PM

"I know I should be trying to focus up on my match in this tournament, but Light has sent me on another mission. It looks like Wily has sent Metal Man to wreak havoc on the world for whatever reason possess a mad scientist to attack the world. Maybe Wily needed to be hugged a bit more as a kid or something. Maybe he felt he was too deep in Dad's shadow to ever be accepted as a real scientist, but no matter he had to be stopped. I guess I was the only one who could stop him. But urgh. Why me? Why am I always the one? Why can't we just settle this without me having to run through abandoned factories, swim underwater, and face other robots that are at least twice my size? And why is it that I can't keep the cool weapons I collect from these punks?"

Mega is running through an abandoned factory and shooting random bots, why is it always abandoned places? Why can't they meet up at Disney land?

"I got an ice arrow once, did I get to keep it? No, dad thought it was too dangerous. Gee, thanks, Dad. An ice arrow is too dangerous, but this goddamn cannon on my arm, that's fine. That's not going to hurt anyone at all, not even Sniper Joes. And why is it that Wily creates entire armies of robots, and the most I can get is a stupid friggen dog? What if I don't want to play with a robot dog? What if I want an army of robots like me going to save the world? Again. And how many times can I save the world? Geesh, you'd figure the first 8 "robot masters" I stopped would be enough to deter the rest, but nope. These fuckers are crazy stupid, keep coming at me like it's Christmas and I'm the damn Santa Claus. Ho ho ho, mother fuckers."

He's jumping across a pit. Who puts a pit this size in a factory? Assholes, that's who.

"I got some Buster Cannon for your face, Metal man. Suck my nuts and bolts. And another thing! How come whenever I destroy one of these robots, murder by the way, I only get one nut? What sense does that make? I mean, these things are made of metal, held together by nuts and bolts, rivets, and welding, and yet I only get one friggen nut. What kind of chinsy ass robots are they sending me after? And why are they sending me out to wipe out every robot I meet? What if I want to befriend them instead?"

A pack of Sniper Joes are firing on our hero from above now. What's he to do?

"Maybe instead of being Mega Man the Killer Bot I want to be Rock, the friend to all? I'm 16 years old, I'm not ready to be set forth as the slayer of all things robotic. I just want to make friends, and hang out with them. Is that so hard, dad? Is it? Why is it always such violence and negativity with you? Am I the new Robot Jesus? Do robots have religion? Dad, why did you never teach me about Robo-God? What if like one day he comes down to destroy the Earth? Will I have to stop him, then? How can I stop him if I don't even know he exists?"

He ran under them, and found a way to sneak behind them before charging up the buster cannon and unleashing hell.

"Dad, help me out here? Am I really doing good? I know I'm doing well in my field, well, any field, but am I doing good? I mean for the world? Are all of the dead Sniper Joes on my conscience, are they dead because they're a danger to others? Or am I the danger? I don't want to be the danger, dad. I want to be the hero, I want to save the world. Not just for Robots, but for people as well. I want to save these robots I'm killing, save them from a life of servitude, and hate. Teach them the meaning of love, and joy. Teach them how to be friends without trying to kill each other."

Finally, he comes face to face with Metal man. Metal Man does not look pleased, he raises his cannon to Mega's head.

"Look, it's Metal Man. Hello, Metal Man. I know we've faced off before, but I'm sure things will be different now. We can talk, enjoy some nice coffee, work things out. Please lower your gun, I don't want to do this as enemies. Do you drink coffee?"

Metal blades have been fired. Mega takes one to the chest, he recovers.

"Ow, that hurt. Please stop shooting me. I don't want to have to destroy you again, I don't think Wily would like if I did that."

Dropping to one knee he slowly gets up.

"Ok! That's it, I've warned you. Stop shooting at me and you can live, you've failed to listen, now you die. RUSH!"

Rush comes rushing in and merges with Mega, allowing him to take more damage and dish out even more powerful shots. So powerful that he's able to quickly destroy Metal Man. Eddie comes flying in and drops a letter at Mega's feet.

"Hey, Eddie. What do you have for me? Oh, it's a letter."

Mega reads the letter silently for a minute.

"So, he wishes for me to come meet him. I guess I'm going to head out. Rush, head back. Tell dad where I went."

Mega heads out to meet Bomberman.
Edit