Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 03:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Dream or Reality (Rp 1)
CalamityTrigger

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-17-2014, 03:43 PM

Whisper in the yard and turn the trees all into toys
Lay there on the ground, and turn the dirt into your joy
From what I see and what I know, it's all been boring lately
So I suggest we trade a question mark in for a maybe
Time your riddles right, and make a point that has no sense
Make sure that you're smiling, and the money's been well spent
Innocence and ignorance, it all goes hand in hand
I'm not sure that I'm right, but I hope you'll understand
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end
And all the plastic people have now become your friends
Before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream
I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream

[Image: PbA5zGs.jpg?1]

Years Ago...

Blood lined the dirt as Draven and myself stepped out of the house. Any sign of life was washed from the three houses and the fire that was once lit so bright was now ashes and dirt. I made my way out to the middle, where the fire used to be, and stood still for a moment before looking up at the small girl once again. She giggled before completely disappearing from sight.

We should leave.

Did....Did you see her?

Yes, he saw me, but like you, he can only see me when you want him to, hehe. Hi Calamity! I know you don't remember me, but soon, you will.

Can you hear that?

No.

Silly! He can't hear me, only you can. I'm Kiley, you'll remember me soon.

I bit my bottom lip looking around once more. Draven looked over at me, a deep red to his eyes and serous face to match his brooding eyes. I closed my eyes for a moment, all the events of the day began to flash in my head. The blood shed, the death of my brother, the rebirth of both my brother and myself. Could it be that maybe I am this way due to the deal with the stranger?

Come.

My eyes opened in the direction of Draven. He took my hand, leading me back into the woods. I could feel my heart race as my body was being pulled by Draven to rush away from the bloody scene. I had this strange feeling, one that I have seen a similar scene before now, but when? All this seemed familiar but at the same time none of it did.

What did she mean I would remember her soon?

I meant you aren't you yet, you are rejecting the change, common for you, but when you are you again you will know me again and we can have fun together again!

How did you hear me! I was thinking not speaking! Where are you!?

Calamity, still your tongue.

But she....

She is in your head.

In my head?

Yes, I'm in your head!

My eyes closed and body stilled. I had racing thoughts and a trembling body now and a girl in my head. When I opened my eyes, Draven was looking back at me, almost as if scanning me. I let out a sigh before falling back onto the dirt.

I don't understand...

You aren't going to, you were out cold when the explanation of what was happening was being told. Only I heard it, I also was told to take care of you, like I would do anything but.

A growl hung dry in Dravens throat as he leaned down and stuck out his hand. I took it reluctantly and he pulled me to my feet. A tear fell down my face as I looked up into my brothers eyes, now a blood brown.

Has insanity taken over my mind?

No dearest Calamity, you made a deal and now you have to hold up the part you swore to do.

Swore to do? Wait, out cold? I was wide awake at the time! Who was...

Draven turned away from me and began to walk away. I stood, feeling a pain in my chest and my blood run cold. I knew who the man was who "Saved" me and Draven, I just didn't want to believe it.

I'm not human, you're blood runs cold and your eyes show of blood, I just took away the light from our mother, and you just killed our father. Draven....Are we....

Soon you won't be my sister Calamity, at least not all of you. Soon you will be lost in darkness looking into a window, however, you will never be able to leave. You will walk like my sister, talk like her, but you will not be her. You are changing, you already have to a degree.

Draven turned back to me, a foot placed upon a stone and his eyes staring me down.

You're becoming a demon dear sister. Slowly you are losing the thing you are and you will fade into darkness. The body you wear now, it soon will not be yours. You will be able to look through your own eyes but it will control you, it will consume you, and if you allow yourself to give up, even in darkness, it will terminate you completely.

Present Day...

Three priests and a church girl, what answers are you looking for Calamity?

My eyes shot around green grass. The grounds were bear and still I could feel the presence of so many people. I closed my eyes, trying to focus on one person in particular. His heart rate, his breathing, even his patterned motions hung in images in my mind. A smile drifted on my face as I stood to my feet.

[Image: KVoJkCA.jpg]

Calamity? Are you even listening to me?

You are in my head, are you not? I can hear you I just don't care very much to answer your questions.

I stepped forward reaching for a door and going into a small area right inside of the doors of an Asylum. A smile was on my face as I approached the desk of one of the nurses and leaned on the counter. I leaned over, clearing my throat, and watched as the nurses head rose to meet with my eyes.

I'm here to see my brother, Mammon.

One moment.

Why are we seeing Mammon? Last time this happened you were to ask him...No.

Right this way.

Shut up and go, you can’t be here when I see him.

I walked behind a nurse as two crimson red bar doors opened. Long halls followed the doors as I was lead to the end. A buzz went off as the door opened and I walked into a room of men, yelling, screaming, and talking to the walls. I looked at each mans face as the nurse and myself passed them before stopping at a door.

I trust you will be on your best, you have fifteen minutes dear.

Thank you.

We did this so you could...

Go!

Mommon? Dear, I have come to ask a favor.

A sinister laugh came from the darkened room. The windows were painted out with black and the walls held no color to them. The only light in the room came from the door that was barely opened. I made my way over to the dark spot and knelt down with a knee.

Mommon?

Yes?

Another laugh before the face of a harshly burnt and scarred man came closer to the light. I ran my hand down his face has a hiss covered his tongue but he never pulled away from the touch.

It's about Calamity, it seems she is playing again and I can’t get answers from anyone other than you.

Ah, you're image has change so has the smell upon your body. You're eyes hold a black to them and your body shows off the red markings. I can see them all when I shouldn't, oh no, this is quit some predicament is it not? Now Calamity, hm, yes she may be doing something but why would I tell you?

The smile that was stretched to my face now started to fade as I rose to my feet once more. I looked down at the man before looking to the door.

If she is trying to come back, I will no longer have this body and we all know who will be less than happy to hear I lost all that has been worked on. Do you really want to endure that sheer pain just because of the past?

What more could he do Deary, kill me?

A sinister laugh once again filled the room and echoed down the halls. I rolled my eyes and bit my bottom lip.

He already did his worse and that was due to the past Calam.

Fine, she fights her way back into this world and you are lost with the rest of these souls. Remember, I'm the reason you exist. She fights back and I lose this body do you realize the things that could happen.

She is fighting, but not to come back and avoid death. In fact, she is not the only to fight. She isn't your main problem, but I would watch what you do in the near future and whom's body you chose next.

I didn't, he did, how do I stop her and whoever else is "Fighting".

He sent a laugh to my face before pulling on my shirt. I could feel the heat from his breath as he clutched my shirt. His yellow eyes looked deep into mine as a smile grew more and more on his face.

I can not tell, it's shhhhhh. HA HA HA! Looks like the body you now consume will take over you instead of you to take over it. Good luck with the next priest in your life, you are going to need guidance if you ruin this plan once more for him.

I pulled away and pushed him back into the darkness. His laughter echoed in my ears and his piercing yellow eyes stayed lit in my mind.

My eyes shot open and with a jolt, my body shot up. I was back on the grounds of the closed Asylum.

Did you have a nice nap?

Yay! Calam is awake.

Did you get what you wanted from him? I better not have just come out into this worried world for a chatter with your best friend.

A growl hung dry in the air as I looked up to Sirea and Kiley in their true form. Sirea stood feet from me, a split tongue and red eyes glow, Kiley in a small jumper with blood staining the front of it.

Well?

She is fighting for her body and for some strange reason it is unlike before when I could fight her off. All of them are fighting back, every body I was given, every soul taken. Ger, I thought all of them were tossed into the fire!

Well if they are fighting looks like Limbos been filling up because of you, Death isn't going to like that very much.

Shut your trap. I have more worries than that right now. One of them being souls fighting for a body that is now mine! Unless....

Unless?

I don't like that smile.

I looked up at an old building resembling the Asylum. Pushing myself from the ground, I got back to my feet.

No need to worry about that now, come, it's time to have a little fun.
Edit