Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 03:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
You better check under your bed too(Rp 3)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-16-2014, 03:47 AM

Does this party boy know with whom he is dealing?

When I was a child, in the garden, we didn't sleep in beds. But if we had, I wouldn't be the one checking under it. Oh nooooo, nope, nope, nope. You see, I am Romulus Heinrich Winters. I have been known by many monikers. Original Sin. The Beast of Berlin. The Monster of Munich. The Carpathian Colossus. The Germsn Wsr Machine. Monsters check under the bed for me. They fear me, and for good reason.

Riley Jaddix felt my wrath in an elctrified cage. He wasn't shocked when I beat him. Well...he was, but only literally. Never seen nor heard from again. Dice_Ezail, well he was on the receiving end of The Beast's evil nature as well. Never heard from again. Anyone who has stepped into the ring with me and who has stared into these eyes has ended up on a milk carton. And why?

Because of fear.

Fear feeds the monster, Jason Ryder. Fear is it's sustanance. You sit there and you make petty jokes at the expense of a natural born predator as if you don't fear me. Maybe you don't right this minute. Maybe you think that because I go easy on your sibling and let her keep her Xtreme Championship that you can laugh at me. You can make jokes. That's all well and good, but at the end of the day you won't be laughing when I cut your balls off, bronze them, and give them to my pets to play with

Ha ha ha...

And Zak Misery? He's doing the best thing a little man like himself could possibly do and that is to keep his trap shut.

At the end of the day, Jason, the two of you will both be checking under your bed for monsters. Only this time, you will know that...

...I...

Am....

The monster.

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post