Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 02:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Nightlight Twilight It's all the Same -RP Dos-
DarkJayRider Away
That pain in my ass moved to my neck

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-16-2014, 03:14 AM

It was a long time coming and I am back in the ring! Did you miss me? Of course you did. After being gone for weeks I come back to a match against Twilights least wanted and the wolf man. Really? Really? I'm waiting for the big bad wolf to blow my house down and Disco balls to fall in love with my non existent daughter. Wait wolf vampire oh shit I'm living the fucking movie now.

Lets start with Fuzzy balls. You're undefeated kinda. It's cute it's like the big bad wolf and the three little pigs. You're blowing down the houses of the weeeeeeeee little piglets. What's going to happen when you reach that piggie that has his house made of bricks? Or in our case what happens when you reach someone whos better than you? That's not going to be a very fun night of blowing for you. Oh the meanings behind that little statement. We won't even point out the fact that Zak boy is a little gay. Hey and from what I hear Frodo did all the blowing in that relationship so it works out great for you two. Don't worry about me I'll end up leaving the ring as soon as the bell rings and they say I’m the winner. Then the ring is all yours.. Hey! That's how Twilight should have ended. The Wolf blows the Disco stick and they both go on knowing they are useless when it comes to any real fighting over anything.

I will give it to you though Fuzz ball. You have managed to keep up that undefeated thing so far and it's impressive. But there always comes a time when great things have to end and I will be your end of that streak. You see I've been kind of known for enjoying to destroy streaks like the one you have. I mean you can't keep that shit up for much longer anyway. Look on the bright side though maybe you can find a chick who likes very hairy dudes and she can help you hold your leg while you lick the wounds on it. To me you kind of remind me of my sister before her summer shaving.

Speaking of my sister hey it's the guy she turned gay. You know that lady gaga song must have been fucking made for you buddy. Only problem with that song is no one wants to ride your disco stick after its been up the dwarfs ass and down the aliens throat. You know what's really sad Zak? The fact that count chocula is probably a bigger nightmare then you are and I think he just drinks chocolate milk. What do you drink exactly? Wait don't answer that because I don't want to fucking know if you spit or swallow. My point is that you are fighting in ring as you are outside of it and you remind me of a vampire who sparkles. Really fucking menacing when it looks like Ke$ha took a shit on your chest and it just trickled down.

But without joking about who's been up yours, what you do on the weekends, and the stupid horrible twilight jokes you have no chance. Sure you- wait no you just have no chance period. Your record is shit and its even worse than mine. That's saying some big sht right there becuase my head hasn't been in the game lately. The only time you were even remotely scary was when you were completely bat shit crazy and the only time you ever showed you were a big bad ass kicker in the ring was- wait that never happened did it?

My point in this crap trash fest was basically saying you both look fucking ridiculous to me. Give it a few more weeks and Wolf boy will look like chewbacca and the vampire boy will be so infected with every disease known to man that we all could get it just by him looking at us. As for me I've been on a bed rest for way to fucking long and I would really enjoy some competition not just Twilight Vamp and Wolf boy.

[Image: l4GRnBF.jpg?1]
Edit Hate Post Like Post