Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 02:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Revan - The Fall
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-15-2014, 06:09 PM

“Who I am is not important, my message is.”

I am the light, I am the dark. I am the gray in between. I was a General, I was a Lord, I was Jedi, now, now I am none of those things. Now I reside in the space in between spaces.

For many centuries I resided in a base, built into a massive asteroid, located in a long forgotten star system. For many centuries I waited for the right time to return, the right time, to strike.

But as is often the case, the best laid plans went to waste. My location was discovered and those who found me, rather than listen to what I had to say chose to attack me. Perhaps my reputation preceded me, or perhaps fear and ignorance was the dish of the day. As a result I was put in a position that I had no desire to be in. I had two choices. Putting down my attackers would have been easy, for I am responsible for the death of millions, what are 4 more? But instead of doing what came easy, what came natural I instead decided on option two. I would disappear into the folds of space and time. Into a place where I am free of restraint, free of torment, free of attack, free of it all.

I was once a great leader whose ideals were twisted by the hollowed words of the Emperor.

A time before this time.

3994 BBY.

That was the year I was born. The exact location is unknown even to me, though it is believed to be somewhere in the vast Outer Rim Territories. I always knew that I was different, some might even say special or gifted. Others might say cursed. Because that’s exactly what it is you know, a curse. All I ever wanted in life was to be a normal kid, and then grow up to be a normal adult and have a normal family.

What I got however was anything but.

At a young age my mother was approached by the Jedi Order, an ancient group of peace keeping guardians for the Galactic Empire. Their focus was on the understanding and usage of what was known as “The Force.”

“The Force” or “The Way” as it was known in ancient times is a metaphysical, binding and omnipresent power that was regarded with extreme importance by both the Jedi and the Sith order. I will get to the Sith later. The Force was viewed differently as having a “light side” and a “dark side” as well as being the “Unifying Force” and the “Living Force”.

Those who can feel the force within themselves, those who can commune with the force are considered “Force Sensatives”.

I was a “Force Sensative” and it was because of that that I never got the normal life I wanted. Instead the Jedi Order took me to their training grounds and to their Temple on the world of Coruscant. It was there that I was trained in the ways of the Jedi, first as a Padawan, learning under such Jedi Masters as Master Letin, Master Dorak and Master Arren Kae.

In 3963 BBY I achieved the rank of Jedi Knight. I along with fellow Jedi Knight Alek were considered to be the most promising members of the Jedi Order.

The following year The Mandalorian Wars began and despite my protests to the Jedi High Council to involve themselves in the conflict they decided not to. And so I took it upon myself to move within the Order to secure a sect of Jedi Knights to help me in scouting the enemy lines. Alek was the first to join me but others followed. Still, the Jedi Order refused to enter the way, even after the Republic did.

It was at that point that I, and my followers, dubbed the “Revanchrist Movement” decided that scouting was no longer enough and so we decided to take a more proactive role against the Mandalorian’s.

During the war I came across a mask worn by one of the fallen Mandalorians, as I put the mask on the Jedi around me were enveloped in a Force Vision, the result of which proved was enough to convince the Jedi High Council that what we were doing was in the best interest of the Republic and it was that vision that forced the High Council to officially sanction our actions and using a strategy that I had learned from a previous war, I convinced the council to deputize me and my followers as the Republic Mercy Corps.

Immediately my followers and I claimed military victory after military victory, so much so that the Supreme Chancellor of the Republic named me the Supreme Commander and placed one third of the Republic Military directly under my command. It was under my command and leadership that the war began to shift in the favor or the Republic.

But at a cost.

I and my first Lieutenant Malak, formerly Alek adopted a policy of victory at all costs. The result were “moral shortcuts” that became somewhat common place under my leadership. The implementation of which was seen was being cold and calculating, something uncommon for a Jedi. To the Mandalorian’s brutal tactics I responded with my own tactics that some might call merciless.

With the war still waged on Malak and I discovered an ancient ruin by the species known as the Rakata, who once ruled the galaxy as the Infinite Empire. The ruin was near a Jedi Enclave on the planet of Dantooine. Once Malak and I got past the droid guardians we were able to access the inner chambers. It was in those chambers that we discovered the Star Map, an ancient relic that showed the location of the Rakatan space station known as the “Star Forge”. From there we traveled to several other worlds before finally finding Malachor V. On that planet we discovered the Trayus Academy, which was considered a temple of Sith learning.

Do you remember earlier when I mentioned the Sith? I told you that I would get to them later.

And now I will.

It was at the Trayus Academy named after Darth Traya that Malak and I began to be swayed by the Dark Side of the Force. It was on that planet, in that academy that I unearthed holocrons and ancient texts , teachings by the ancient Sith.

While our teachings under the ways of the Dark Side continued, Malak and I returned to the Mandalorian Wars with a specific plan, the construction and deployment of a superweapon known as the “Mass Shadow Generator”. The “MSG” would be what ended the war. I was certain of it.

In 3960 BBY the war was coming to an end, I know it, the Mandalorians knew it but despite that Mandalore challenged me to one on one combat on Mandalore’s flagship. As expected the battle was one more that I emerged from victoriously. However as Mandalore was dying he explained to me that he was betrayed, that all of this was because he had been manipulated by a Sith with red skin. It was that Sith that convinced Mandalore into attacking the Republic in the first place. To prove that he was telling the truth Mandalore gave me the coordinates to Rekkiad, an ice world where Mandalore met the Red Skinned Sith.

As was customary for all battles involving a Mandalorian, I took his mask as a spoil of war. The mask became a part of me. With Mandalore now defeated my forces were able to push the remaining Mandalorians towards Malachor V where I instructed Commander Surik, one of my closest advisors to activate the Mass Shadow Generator, which, when activated it created a massive gravity vortex the overwhelming majority of the of the Mandalorian Fleet. Thousands were killed, on both sides, the planet of Malachor V was decimated. But it was that move that forced the Mandalorian survivors to issue their surrender to the Republic.

The war was over.

While the ungrateful Jedi High Council wanted Malak, Surik and I to answer for our “crimes” Malak and I decided to take what remained of our forces into the Unknown Regions of space. The reason we gave was to pursue the remaining Mandalorians the truth was that it was in the Unknown Regions that the planet Rekkiad would be found.

On Rekkiad, Malak and I discovered the tomb of Sith Lord Dramath the Second, inside the tomb was a datacron which verified the story told by Mandalore. Also within that datacron was information about a plent named Nathema. Before departing for Nethema I decided to remove my mask and place it in the tomb of Dramath the second, believing that the Mandalorians would never find.

It was on the planet of Nathema that Malak and I discovered the first world completely devoid of the force. Nothing lived on the planet. Not people, not animals, not even plant life. Nothing. On that planet we learned of Sith Lord Vitiate who was able to convince his followers to join him on the planet of Nathema and it was there that through ancient Sith Magic Vitiate was able to destroy all life on the surface while also granting himself immortality. It was at that point that Vitiate took on the name of Sith Emperor.

Convinced that we were getting close to the Sith threat we located the planet of Drumond Kaas, which we quickly discovered was the capital of the new Sith Empire. Pretending to be mercenaries we spent months undercover trying to learn as much as we could about the new Empire and the Emperors plan to invade the republic.

Left with two choices, leave the planet and warn the Republic or take on the Emperor ourselves we opted for the latter. Believing that we had an aid in one of the Imperial Guards we were however led into a trap by the Emperor. Instead of fighting us the Emperor used his strength in the dark side of the force to invade our minds and turned his would be attackers into willing servants. An act which would complete our fall to the dark side.

End of Part I

[Image: darth-revan.jpg]

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Ozymandias's post:
(04-16-2014), Archie Lawson (04-18-2014), Vellore Brommer (04-15-2014)