Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 09:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XWF wish list?
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-14-2014, 04:39 PM

My name in red would be awesome. But seriously, I do think champs should have more matches, even non-title ones, but I also know a lot of people simply aren't signing up right now, so it's a little harder, unless they do wanna face each other over and over again.
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-14-2014, 05:40 PM

You Muricans take my words and make assumptions with them and I hate you all

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Archie Lawson's post:
(04-14-2014)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-14-2014, 05:48 PM

You love us, liar.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
(04-14-2014)
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-14-2014, 06:25 PM

I like all of Maddy's ideas except for the X-treme/Ark. Also something, something, screw Archie just because.

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Scorpio's post:
(04-14-2014), Ozymandias (04-14-2014)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-14-2014, 07:46 PM

There's a lot in the works but I wanted to pop in and touch on the 24/7 titles real quick, specifically...

There's definitely going to be a revamped X-treme title as soon as we go to the new boards or very soon after. Madison's description is pretty accurate as far as how it may work. No longer will every pin attempt be as simple as just pinning and just kicking out. Some level of skill and effort is going to be brought in to both the pinning side and the kicking out side. Don't tell anybody this yet because it's a secret, but SUBMISSIONS ARE ALSO GOING TO BE INTRODUCED and will have their own unique system for escaping that is slightly different than the pin attempts! Remember, that's a secret for now though.

The Arkbucks title is going to stick around but will be given its own "world" I guess you can call it. We're reverting back to the days of when it was called the Heavy Metal Weight Title and ANY object or random asshole could just come along and make a pin. Are you sitting around bored and want to pin the champion as Godzilla? DO IT. Do you want to pin the champ using a ladder? Go for it! This title will once again be eligible to outsiders and GUESTS! You'll be able to post as a guest and the board will let you NAME yourself for that individual guest post! There was once a time when an actual photograph of the singer PSY screaming at a woman's ass became the champ. We're also going to revert back to IF a pin is creative and entertaining enough in our eyes, we may just step in and count the pin based purely on how much we love the pin attempt! It will be rare, but it will be possible. I'd like that section to be fun and challenging in a number of ways, and from there its value may also rise in the fed over time. Also, if a "guest" account like a random movie star or a physical object wins the title and become champion, ANYBODY can step in as a guest to kick out AS that champion! Is Godzilla the new champ? Do you see him getting pinned? Step in and post a guest reply as Godzilla and save his title!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Ozymandias (04-15-2014), Scorpio (04-14-2014)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-15-2014, 01:24 AM

Too bad that one spam bot isn't still around. It's pin might be successful this time.
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-15-2014, 10:32 AM

I don't like the name, Shane. Can we keep it the Starbucks title? It brings white girls to Swagmire.