Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
One Warrior(Rp 4)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-09-2014, 04:21 AM

Josh Matthews. A true entity of great power makes itself known here on Wednesday Warfare and the best they give me is Josh fucking Matthews? Typical. I guess my name isn't well known enough around here yet. After all, I've only just burst onto the scene not two weeks ago. Maybe tgree. So many changes have happened that I have lost track of time. The recordlight on the camera flashes on, and what you see is me in my wrestling gear. Black boots, black kneepads, black trunks with "Beast" written across the back of them in red text, black elbow pads, and white tape covering my huge fists. I dwarf Matthews with my sheer size. The little man smiles for the cameras.

"Ladies and gentleman, I'm Josh Matthews ans I'm standing by with The Beast of Berlin Romulus Winters."

He turns and looks up to me. Probably in both a literal and figurative sense. After all, my potential for greatness far overshadows his.

"Welcome Romulus."

I just looked at him, expressionless.

"..."

My gaze was as cold as ice because honestly, I could care less for this little boy. And he knew that. He swallowed and spoke.

"Now Romulus, tonight you will be stepping into the ring with three other competitors. A fatal fourway. I wanna get your thoughts on each of your opponents. Like word association. Let's start with Roman Reigns."

I smirk.

"Ahhhh yes, the man's name who I continuously forget. So let's break this down. Here we have a man who runs with a pack of "wild dog", hounds if you will. They call themselves "The Hounds of Justice". Well, quite honestly I could give a fuck less who he brings to the ring with him. You see, Romulus, I have always walked alone. I ask no quarter from anyone. So Roman Reigns..."

Big thumbs down.

"...Fail. This isn't the Dubbya Dubbya E Universe, Reigns. These are Rom-U-Lites. They worship a higher being, not a dog, but a better hunter. Better than you."

Okay. So it's realistic that these fans are booing me right now. Because after all, Reigns is a popular individual. Josh Matthews nodded his head in understanding.

"Omega."

I sneer at this mention of his name. Unbeknownst to anyone, this man has offered me his hand as an ally. Of course, I wasn't going to embarass and lower myself by taking it.

"Omega, Omega, Omega. I don't even believe Administrator still allows this joke to be employed. Probably a fucking Jew or a Beaner, because what have we seen from him? Nothing. Nada. You see, he's too lazy to work and it shows. Yet I, Romulus, am out here busting my ass becoming the perfect warrior. Honing my craft. Readying myself for the business. I love, and that business is destruction. He may very well call himself Omega, but I am the alpha male in this match. No question."

"Last but not least..."

"...Dusty Wyatt. Ugh. Another sick fucker trying to convince people to join him so that he'll have a whole gang of mother fuckers backing him up. He talks about "follow the buzzards" and he does that stupid crab walk. He lost his razor for gods' sakes. But just let me say that coming to the ring and sitting in a rocking chair may be a good idea after all. I mean, after I am done with him, he's going to need a different type of chair. A wheel chair. Dusty Wyatt..."

I grin evilly, thinking of my evil intentions for this man. I will enjoy destroying him most of all. He actually tried to get me to join his cult. Of course, I walk alone. Always have, always will.

"...you can say anything you want, but at the end of the day, I say that bones were made to be broken. Fuck the buzzards, follow the trail of broken bodies. Follow the smell of broken souls. I came to win tonight, and I will do so on my own."

"One more ques-"

I cut him off with a hard left hand to temple. My fist was deadly and as he crumpled to the ground, I grinned. I heard the thousands of fans chanting over and over...

"Rom-U-Lus"

"Rom-U-Lus"

"Rom-U-Lus"

~End Scene~

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post