Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 05:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brock Lesnar has a funny face
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-08-2014, 09:40 AM

Swagmire runs up behind Mandii and hits her with his title belt then goes for the pin.

"Ya know, I do know which head to slip in a lady, and I know you don't have testicles or a hangdown. I hit you with the XTreme to mess up your ovaries. Long term damage is better than short term."

Edit
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-08-2014, 11:48 AM

Kick out!

I hit Swaggot over the head with the championship belt and push him off me. Once I get to my feet I send my boot into his mid-section before leaning down to his face.

I find long term embarrassment to be a lot better than short term.

I kick swaggot over where he is now laying on his belly and pull his underwear over his head. After, I pull out some red lipstick and draw a dick on his ass with "Enter here" below it.

I hope your brother doesn't come around, he will take that as an open invite and considering you have Whitey tighties over you face, he my just accept that invite with an open zipper.

jlHCQQ.png