Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 10:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Ohhhhh, Radiooooo
Wyatt Reynolds Offline
In Wyatt We Trust

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-07-2014, 07:52 AM

Tonight is the night, Radio. Congratulations. You've managed to cry your way to the absolute depths of the basement here in the Xtreme Wrestlin' Federation. Tonight, Radio, you are goin' one on one with the King of the Madness Mountain. What do you really think your chances are?

Go ahead. Make that connection.

I'd wait, but no one has time to wait for you to get your head out of your own ass. I saw your conversation over the website with the Jew in chief of Madness, Paul Heyman. Your own thought process suggests that maybe he'll turn it into a gauntlet with Sean Falcon and Sebastian Duke roundin' out the gauntlet.

Let me tell you somethin'. You have about as much a chance of defeatin' me as Barack Obama has survivin' a trip in Texas in an open car.

Not much at all.

Though, you did give me an idea. In fact, you brought it all on yourself when you mentioned me, Jewman, Falcon and Duke in the same breath. I've extended an invitation to Falcon and Duke and I suspect, they may indeed show up tonight on Madness.

You want to cry and moan and bitch and complain that management here in the XWF plays favoritism? You want to blame the world for your inadequacies? You want to blame everyone but yourself for your failure at life?

Cry for me, Radio.

Cry like the little insignificant piece of shit that you truly are. I have heard it from a pretty reliable source that there may indeed be a stipulation added to this match “at the last minute.”

If it's true, and I think it is, then for you, Radio. It's Zero Hour. Tonight on Madness, Radio...

You..

Will....

Hang...

You will swing from the gallows, Radio. You will be humiliated in a completely different way than what the New World Order did to you on Friday night.

Are you ready?

Are you ready to pay for your crimes, Radio?

Are you prepared to accept the consequences for your actions?

What you fail to see, is that durin' certain trivial times throughout the history of the XWF, that enemies become friends. Even if for only a few minutes. This happens to drive home a point. It drives home a point that there are certain rules that can not be broken.

When these rules are broken, then all bets are off and those around the Xtreme Wrestlin' Federation unite to teach a lesson not soon forgotten. You, Radio will not be the first, and you won't be the last. But, you will be next.

Tonight Radio, you'll have nothin to say except...

In Wyatt I trust...

WIN-LOSS-DRAW
10-4-1
[Image: CB9gLKY.jpg]
Longest Reigning XWF Confederate Champion

[Image: f2Yls2a.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wyatt Reynolds's post:
Ozymandias (04-07-2014)