Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 01:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Orleans, Home Sweet Home -Vincent
Scarlett Blake

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-06-2014, 06:05 AM

The blood from my mouth began to drip down to the light blue dress that was ripped and tore. I pushed past a group of people holding onto what was left of this dress. I had come back to New Orleans for one reason and I did not find that reason thus far.

Was my sense of smell really failing me? No, this scent was different it was him. It was to distinct.

Pushing past another group I felt my arm being grabbed. I let out a loud hiss and pulled away before running out of the group but stubbing to the ground. I relaxed my body and looked up to black shoes and dress pants in front of me. A cunning smile hung on his face as he held out his hand.

I knew you would be here.
Edit
Vincent Kane Offline
"Death isn't as bad as you think."

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-06-2014, 03:10 PM

As always, I was dressed in a suit complete with a red tie. I was wondering why Scarlet was here. I haven't seen her in about sixty years. Some stuff was going that I didn't want her to be apart of. So to keep her safe. I left her. Did that make me an asshole? Maybe, but it had to be done. Oh yeah, I as the one that turned her into a vampire. I have come to know her as a human before I turned her. Even now after all these years, She was still as beautiful from the first day I met her.

"Hello there mon-chat. How you been? Looks like you found me."
Hate Post Like Post
Scarlett Blake

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-06-2014, 04:01 PM

You aren't that easy to find. A post card would have been a very nice hint on your part.

I took his hand and he pulled me to my feet. Even after sixty years of being away he still looked like the same man that opened up a new world for me. He ran his thumb down the side of my mouth before looking over what was left of the blood from my mouth.

Already heaving fun here?

I got thirsty. I've been running around for so long I needed a pick me up.

A smirk was on his face now as he looked down on me. Just the way he gave me a look sent chills down my spine. It was just like the first time I had met him.

It isn't easy looking for someone when you happen to be running on empty. You should know the feeling after all these years.
Vincent Kane Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-07-2014, 08:57 PM

I smiled and helped her to her feet. I pulled out a cigarette and lit it up taking a drag from it.

"So, how have you been? Did you travel or have you been looking for me this whole time?"
Hate Post Like Post
Scarlett Blake

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-07-2014, 11:49 PM

I've been as good as one lonely girl can be.

My eyes flashed over his eyes while a smile made it's way to my face.

I've done as much traveling as I could until it got boring being by myself. It happens to be much more fun when you have someone to run with.

Running my hand along his chest I worked around to his back before peaking my head around his side.

A little bird told me you came back here, and I have missed you so, so I came hoping for an open hand. A place to stay. Someone to feed with. I also miss the old days of sharing before you left.

Half of my smile faded away smelling an unfamiliar scent on his clothes.

Unless you have found another to spend your time with. Human?
Vincent Kane Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-08-2014, 12:08 AM

Of course I haven't found anyone else. I had only left to keep her safe, now the threat was over. I turned Scarlett into a vampire so I could spend till the end of days with her, but love wasn't an easy thing when you were a vampire. Yes I was powerful but I wasn't the master of the city.

"Of course I want you to come live with me. You can meet my human servant. She's a funny person. Don't worry I haven't been fucking her. She's only into women. So you better watch out. She might try to fuck you."

I chuckled. It was nice to have her in my arms again, it was warming and brought a smile to my lips. It had been rough over these pass few weeks. The vampire killings have been getting to the Master and she was taking it out on others.

"Come, let us go."
Hate Post Like Post
Scarlett Blake

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-08-2014, 12:33 AM

The smile fully returned to my face. I hadn't parted with Vincent since the day he turned me, well that was up until sixty years ago when he disappeared. While I felt a deep sorrow and anger for that day I did want things to go back to the way they should have been all along. Vincent held out his hand and I took it beginning to walk by his side. It was a good thing I happened upon a feed or walking on a crowed street would have much harder.

We should talk about that day.

I looked to Vincent. His eyes didn't move from the vision in front of him. I pulled on his arm, getting him to stop. He looked down on me before barley opening his mouth. I cut him off before he could say a word.

Just not tonight. I have missed you a lot.

I ran my hand down the side of his smiling face before pulling his head down slightly into a kiss. He placed his arms around me and I pulled away biting my bottom lip. I looked up Vincent with a smile on my face. It was a great feeling to be in his arms once again.
Vincent Kane Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-08-2014, 01:38 AM

Yes, One day I was going to have to tell her about that day but not tonight. I held her in my arms and stroked her blond hair. I wanted to take her right her and now but we were in front of people and I was sure she wouldn't want other people to watch us make love.

"Come, let us go home."

I walked with her down the street till we reach a five star hotel. I owned it. It was the best hotel in the New Orleans. I lived on the top floor, the whole floor. We went to the elevator. I leaned on the wall and looked at her.

"I've missed you Scarlett."
Hate Post Like Post