Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 12:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reunited Souls. (Damien)
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-05-2014, 12:45 PM

The clock on the mantel above the crackling fireplace ticked softly in the silent apartment, counting down the minutes to the time when he would come join the young woman who was staring intently in the soft, licking flames. Micah sat on her black couch, her hand against her chest as she was lost in thought. She had run into him again, the man who took her innocence so many years ago. The man who stole her heart and the only man who could make her feel so complete and whole. She bit her lower lip softly, thinking about the afternoon.

Damien had managed to cause her heart to race, her body to heat up and his words and actions made her remember a time when he was all she ever wanted. The young Demigod sighed and stood, her open palm facing the fire, calling it to her hand before sending it around the room, lighting the candles and warming the room. How she wished to remember if his fingers and lips felt as hot and soothing as the licking flames in her palm.

She had told him to come by the apartment later tonight, around nine. That way she would have time to freshen herself up and calm down. Not that it would have mattered anyway, he would stir the fire that burned in soft embers in the depths of her soul; his fingers causing the burning embers to spread through every small inch of her body. The sound of knocking on the door made Micah jump, causing her to accidentally send the fire back to its brothers as she stared at the door. She looked down at her tight black tank top and the small black shorts before looking at the clock; it was nine and she had been so lost in her thoughts that she had forgotten to make herself presentable.

Slowly, she walked towards the door and placed her hand on the doorknob, almost hesitating. It was just Damien, the man she had been in love with since she was a teenager; the man who stole her innocence that one summer day. She pulled open the door and smiled, her eyes locking with the man her soul cried out for.

Come in, Damien.

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Damien Callaway Offline
You've given me a reason

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-05-2014, 01:35 PM

Damien stepped over the threshold of the door, lifting her up in his arms, his hands on her ass. He kicked the door closed with a smirk, and turned to press her back against the door, his lips pressed to hers quickly. He felt her tremble under her hands, and when he broke the kiss, he slowly let her down, before backing away a few paces.

"I'm sorry."

He removed his black leather jacket and held his arms open for her, seeing if she would come to him again. To feel her pressed against him, the warmth of her body against his. To feel a heart beating in her chest, where once it didn't. He fought back a sigh as he looked at her. Even in shorts and a tank top, she was beautiful.

[Image: 2gxp73n.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-05-2014, 01:50 PM

Her fingers gently touched her own lips before she smiled and stepped into his arms. Her arms wrapped around his waist and she pressed into him, her head resting just above his heart, where it beat against the side of her head. There was nothing more in the world she could have wanted than to be by his side. pressed against him through everything.

Damien's fingers lifted her head and she smiled, standing on her toes and kissing him gently, her hand sliding up to cup his cheek, You can be rough. I trust you.

Hate Post Like Post
Damien Callaway Offline
You've given me a reason

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

04-05-2014, 02:15 PM

He shook his head, holding her in his arms. He wasn't going to be like that. He wasn't going to be like the other two men she had in her life like that. He wasn't going to use her. That's the last fucking thing anyone would ever do to her again. She was his, his precious little Goddess. He lifted her off the floor and moved to the couch. Sitting down he still held her in his arms.

"Tonight moves at your pace, when you want it to happen. Right now I am content holding you in my arms and knowing that you are mine, once more."

He smiled before repeatedly placing kisses on her neck.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-05-2014, 02:20 PM

Micah couldn't help the small moan that escaped her lips as she rolled her head back, pushing her hips into his gently. Slowly, she bent her head down and nipped the top of his ear, gasping softly at how his hands tightened on her butt. In her now uncontrolled excitement, the fire in the fireplace cracked loudly and shot towards them, its warmth licking across her back before flicking across his knuckles.

Damien jumped slightly and looked up at her, humor in his eyes at her blush.

I'm sorry...

Hate Post Like Post
Damien Callaway Offline
You've given me a reason

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

04-05-2014, 02:29 PM

"No.. don't be sorry."

He smiled at her softly, the flame hadn't hurt as much as the pain in the past. Losing her was far worse. He kissed her again, pulling her close to him. He wanted to experience the feeling of her all over again, like he never had before.

"I need you."

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-05-2014, 02:39 PM

Then take me...sooth the fire that threatens to destroy my soul, my heart. Tame the wild stallion that screams to be free.

She pulled back from his ear with a small smile on her face before leaning in to kiss him. Her hands tangled in his shirt as she pressed tighter against him. She couldn't help but giggle into his lips as he failed to keep back a moan but that giggle soon turned into a gasp as Damien suddenly moved; shifting Micah so he could lay her on the soft black rug in front of the fireplace. She smiled up at him and gently dragged her fingers along his jawline before lifting herself up to taste his lips again.

Hate Post Like Post
Damien Callaway Offline
You've given me a reason

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

04-05-2014, 03:10 PM

Damien moaned softly, trying to fight the urge to take her right then. He wanted it to be memorable. He wanted it to be a night she would never forget, because he knew he wouldn't. It's not everyday that someone gets a second chance like that. He trailed kisses across her neck and down her chest. Slipping her tank top up just a bit, he trailed kisses across her stomach. He stopped just above the hemline of her pants.

"Tell me to stop Micah..Tell me what it is you want."

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-05-2014, 03:16 PM

This is what I want, Damien, I want you. Body, heart, mind and soul.

Her eyes locked with his and she sat up, her fingers dancing gently along his face before she leaned in, pressing her lips against his and sliding her hand under his shirt. Sadly, she had to break the kiss in order to pull his shirt off but it was worth it. Her fingers danced along the ridges of his muscles, trailing down his firm stomach before hooking on the top of his jeans. Her cheeks turned red and she looked away, hoping he was honestly okay with her being innocent.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Minxs's post:
Damien Callaway (04-05-2014)
Damien Callaway Offline
You've given me a reason

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

04-05-2014, 03:25 PM

He slid her tank top off slowly, smiling down at her, as his hands brushed across her skin. Electricity pulsed through his body, and there was a tingle in his hands. Her skin was soft under his hands, cool and inviting.

"I want you Micah.. I need you.. I always have.

He kissed down her chest and stomach, before slipping off her shorts and looking at her again. He took in all of her, enjoying her body. She lay beneath him now, in her underwear and a bra. He leaned up enough to slip his pants off. Now they laid there together, souls bared to one another.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Damien Callaway's post:
Minxs (04-05-2014)
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-05-2014, 03:38 PM

She blushed again and slid her hands across her own stomach, almost as if trying to hide herself from his eyes. Damien grabbed her hands and moved her arms, leaning over her and dragging his tongue across her collarbone.

You're beautiful.

She blushed deeper and bit back a moan, her back arching slightly. His tongue flicked across her neck as he placed his body across hers.

Mark me as yours.

Hate Post Like Post