Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 02:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do It Romulus...do it..
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-04-2014, 06:19 PM

Things are getting worse for me. "He" gets stronger, the more I acknowledge his existence. I walked down the hallway of the Baltimore Arena, having snubbed "the new guy". I spotted something gleaming out of the corner of my eye. Eventually, I spotted the man holding the shiny object. I didn't know him. He didn't know me. But I wanted what he had. Or..."he" wanted what the stranger had. I heard him whispering, unheard by my unknwing target.

"Don't be a pussy, Cain."

"I am not a pussy."

A nearby referee and the champion both looked back at me, as if I were insane. I knew they couldn't hear the voices. But I sure as hell could.

"Decimate. Destroy. Do it, "Romulus". Take what we want."

"Fine."

And so, the two men suspected nothing as I non-chalantly walked up and slammed my fist into the side of the champ's head. Then...I half heartedly placed a foot on his chest. Maybe Abel was right. Maybe I was losing my heart. Maybe I should...no...I can't think about that.

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit
The Enigma Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-05-2014, 02:36 AM

Enigma kicks out and stares down Romulus before grabbing his belt and walking away.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
~Umberto Eco

[Image: LoylT4w.jpg]
[Image: TKO12Eu.jpg]

Former United States Champion
Former X-Treme Champion
Former Trios Tag Team Champions w/Sebastian Duke and Azrael Erebus
Former Ark/24-7 Champion x 2