Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apology and Reasons.
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-04-2014, 06:37 AM

My show got cancelled because of belief of unfair/bias judgment.

I know I fucked up by trying to spook people into thinking I was going to be bias but...if I was going to be like that...I wouldn't have asked for a show.

I went as far as to secure two outside, third parties to help with judging if I felt the reasons for why someone won was either insufficient or it was a tie breaker vote.

All I wanted to do was cause a little bit of a scare as to play into Zak's games on the show...not for them to think I was serious. I'm 22 years old...not 7 and it's been...shit, 5 years since I got out of high school and 13 years since middle school. Back then, I would have been bias and unfair because my little group of friends was all that I knew about the world.

If you ask my closest friends now, I'm still a bitch but I play Devil's Advocate and only times I have ever taken sides have been when it's a clear choice and I can't successfully play Devil's Advocate.

Even though I had planned to keep my two secret judges secret...I'll just say it now as so everything is out here. Mystica agreed to be a judge if there was the need for a tie breaker and so did my Grandfather, who is a retired Air Force Master Sergeant and an English teacher and the harshest judge I know. Seriously, he yells at the actors on TV if they don't use proper English. No joke, he's been known to hand back papers covered in red ink with about 3 of the original words in black. He's the most unbiased person I know...that's coming from the fact I was in his English class and I got no special treatment.

Some of the best writing I've seen held a bit of the writers current emotions and morals. I'm sorry that I tried spooking some people into believing that I would be bias and unfair. Just wanted to spook up some fun, maybe some interesting roleplays and it helped get me into character as Zak. Sometimes, Zak's character personality slips into my real life and gets me into a spot of trouble and yet on the flip side, those slip ups have helped keep me alive thus far.

This post isn't about anything other than explaining my actions and even stating what I had planned to do for judging. Like I said earlier, if I knew I would be bias, I wouldn't have asked for a show, I would have cancelled it myself and/or informed the proper people.

I apologize for causing such an uproar over this and I do hope the people involved can forgive me for my foolish actions.

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like ZakMisery's post:
AlexandraCallaway (04-04-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-04-2014)