Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 10:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Well That Didn't Go According To Plan
The Enigma Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-03-2014, 07:34 AM

Thursday April 3, 2014 – 10:05 AM EST – Baltimore Arena - Baltimore, Maryland

Having decided to take a few days away from my new gig as New York City’s newest crime fighting super hero…just kidding…sort of, I have now decided to take the trip down the New Jersey Turnpike and Interstate 95 to Baltimore Maryland, the site of Friday Night Warfare. The site of my ascension from XWF X-treme Champion to XWF Triple Champion. As I understand it I will be the third person to be able to speak those words, the other two, a blatant pedophile Dean Moxley McGovern and the other is my brothers new best friend Mr. Supernova. You remember Mr. Supernova right? He’s fallen on some hard times lately. After losing his TV title to Elisha he was then pinned, not once but twice by Mandii Rider, one of my opponents in the Triple Title Elimination Chamber Match.

But we aren’t here to talk about that match, or my opponents. Been there, done that. No. I am here in Baltimore a day early because I want to speak to John Madison and NAZI, my brother’s partners in the Trios Title Match. Sebastian is a man of goals, he plans his life around accomplishing those goals. I previously mentioned that one of his goals was obtaining a 24/7 Briefcase. He’s done that. Some of his other goals? To become the King of the XWF, a goal even easier to accomplish as a result of obtaining said briefcase. The other goal? Bringing the Trios titles to The Black Circle. Where they belong. And while I am not involved in the match I will not allow anything but that result to occur.

As I wandered through the halls of the Baltimore Arena looking for Sebastian’s team mates I come across a few of the other XWF superstars. Off in the distance I can hear “Kay” complaining about something, I think the makeup department might have screwed up his hair again. I could be wrong though, it could have been one of the other complainers in this federation. Make no mistake, “Kay” isn’t the first, won’t be the last but he is the most recent. But back to the topic at hand. Finding Sebastian’s partners.

Back in the days of Shane , The Black Circle had their own locker room so as to not have to mingle with the rest of the roster. Those days are gone, now we have to sit in the same room as lesser talents like the aforementioned Kay and other resident scrubs such as Dimallisher. As I finally make it to the locker room I can see Nazi off into the corner wearing a look of complete and utter disdain on his face.

ENIGMA: “Nathaniel.”

NAZI: “Enigma. What do you want?”

“Shouldn’t you be carrying a bag?”

“I know John likes to travel heavy.”

ENIGMA: “Despite what you may think Nathaniel I am not your bag man, or John’s.”

“I am not Luca Arzegotti.”

NAZI: “And that is unfortunate for you because I actually liked him.”

ENIGMA: “Was that before or after he betrayed The Black Circle to throw his lot in with Sid Feder?”

NAZI stands up and immediately positions himself within a few inches of me. The veins in the side of his head look as if they are ready to explode.

NAZI: “Did you come here with a purpose or did you just want to stir up shit?”

“Because if it was the latter you are barking up the wrong tree.”

“I allow John and Sebastian to do that because that is who we are, but you, you are just the guy riding his brothers coattails to fame and a seat at our table.”

ENIGMA: “Is that so?”

“Tell me Nathaniel, you have been in the XWF for what? A year now?”

“How many titles have you won?”

NAZI: “You think that winning titles is what makes someone great?”

“If that were the case newbie, Peter Gilmour would be the greatest wrestler in XWF history and yet we all know that not to be true.”

“So please, do not waive your X-Treme title in my face as if it is proof that your balls have descended.”

ENIGMA: “Will you still take that tone with me after I retain my title and add two more to my collection?”

NAZI: “I will take that tone with you until such time when I decide to do otherwise.”

“And I promise you this, there is nothing that you, or your brother, or the two of you combined can do to change that.”

“Now get the fuck out of my face you masked maggot.”

ENIGMA: “I think I’ll stay.”

“In fact, I think I’ll make myself comfortable right here with you Nathaniel.”

NAZI: “What the fuck do you want?”

“Seriously?”

“Why the fuck are you here?”

This is going about as expected. NAZI is a dangerous man, very dangerous in fact and while the man is devoid of any real weakness he does have a bit of a temper. Which in work like ours that does not have to be a bad thing. So long as you don’t allow your anger to control you like it does with say, Peter Gilmour, or “Kay”, but if you can use that anger as a motivating factor, if you can harness it like NAZI does, like Sebastian does than you become that much stronger, both mentally and physically. It sounds ridiculous but it’s the truth.

ENIGMA: “I am here because I wanted to talk to you, and to John about your match with my brother.”

NAZI: “What about it?”

JOHN MADISON: “What’s up fuckers?”

From across the locker room John Madison’s ever flattering greeting turns the attention of both NAZI and I.

JOHN MADISON: “Adolph, new guy.”

“New guy, what are you doing here?”

“Shouldn’t you be out in the parking lot keeping the car running? Didn’t we all agree that you would stay out of our way?”

ENIGMA: “You may have, perhaps the Hitler wannabe did as well but Sebastian did not agree to that and I most certainly did not.”

JOHN MADISON: “Hitler wannabe…are you going to take that Adolph?”

NAZI: “This guy, he’s not worth my time or my effort.”

ENIGMA: “It’s unfortunate that you think that Nathaniel.”

“Perhaps in time I will change your opinion, in the meantime I am not here to talk about me.”

NAZI: “Wonderful, are you finally going to get to the fucking point?”

ENIGMA: “I am.”

“I want to talk to you both about your match later.”

“The Trios Title’s are very important to Sebastian and if you two are unable to do your part to ensure victory than I will do mine.”

JOHN MADISON: “You have to be kidding me?”

“Get back in the car rookie.”

ENIGMA: “This is not a joke John, I am extremely serious.”

JOHN MADISON: "Did you hear that Adolph?”

“He’s not just serious, he is extremely serious.”

NAZI: “I heard that John.”

ENIGMA: “This is what I am talking about.”

“The two of you are cracking jokes and brushing me off when you should be focused on your match.”

JOHN MADISON: “Find my phone rookie.”

ENIGMA: “I will not.”

JOHN MADISON: “Fine, then use your phone, call your brother and tell him to put his brother back in the dungeon where he belongs.”

It’s at this point that I realize that nothing I say to either of these two is going to make a difference. Until I force a change of opinion down each of their throats they will continue to see me as Sebastian’s kid brother and someone who is unworthy of calling himself a member of The Black Circle. It is at this moment that I realize what I must do next.

ENIGMA: “You were a King once were you not John?”

“And you Nathaniel, as we discussed earlier, a title has alluded you for the entirety of your career.

“Whereas tonight I will walk out of here a triple champion.”

“Perhaps your way of doing things is antiquated and in need of updating.”

“Even Sebastian lost his half of the tag team straps recently, The Black Circle has spent too long resting on it’s laurels, thinking that because you all were something special once that you still are. Newsflash, you aren’t.”

JOHN MADISON: “Rookie, we are the most special group of all time.”

“See, I even have my crown.”

John reaches into his back pocket, unfolds his cardboard Burger King crown and places it atop his head.

JOHN MADISON: “You see. I am the King and you, you are just Duke’s little shit sniffing brother.”

“Now go fetch my bags while Adolph and here talk about big boy things.”

As much as I don’t want to admit it I am better off just turning around, admitting defeat in this instance and carrying out the next phase of my plan on my own. These guys think I am a joke, like Luca Arzegotti before me, it’s time to spice things up.

Fade to Darkness.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
~Umberto Eco

[Image: LoylT4w.jpg]
[Image: TKO12Eu.jpg]

Former United States Champion
Former X-Treme Champion
Former Trios Tag Team Champions w/Sebastian Duke and Azrael Erebus
Former Ark/24-7 Champion x 2

Edit Hate Post Like Post