Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 01:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Short Changed(Rp 3)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-03-2014, 10:17 AM

"Tick tock."

"Tick tock."

"Tick tock."

Yes. Noone had heard from Winters in a few days. But of course, The Beast was ever present as usual. The scene opened to a dank, dark sewer. Dimly lit. The baclground was overshadowed by Romulus Heinrich Winters, who sat in a steel foldimg chair, and watched turds floatimg down the stream. He looked up at the camera and gave an increasingly sinister smile. His voice was eerie and bone chilling as he spoke in a questioning tone.

"Tick tock Gladiator, where are you?"

He sneered.

"I figured I would wait here in the sewer. Because that's where people flush their waste. And you? Well, you are a waste, Gladiator. I watched the few segmentsyou actuwlly did tape. I was unimpressed as usual. You are a waste of the title, Gladiator. A waste of space. A waste of the air which is only meant for the lungs of the perfect German people. You call yourself "The Gladiator", but you sir are nary fit to carry my escuteon. Or my gladius. You sir, were a flash in the pan, just like Under Duker."

"Oh wait!"

Romulus pointed toward the putrid sewage water and exclaims loudly enough for the surface dwellers to hear. The camera focuses on a huge duece. Yes, a turd.

"I think I found my opponent for Friday!"

"Oh no..."

A mocking sigh escaped the lips of the evil German, his eyes having the slightest glimmer of red for the split second of excitement.

"It's just a pile of shit."

"But really, how am I to tell the difference? I mean, it looks like the man I will face on Friday. Shit. Damn it, Management. You may sit there in your office all day brainstorming and such, but these matches? Ever since Swagmire, it's like a fucking drizzle. Under Duker? The Gladiator? I already know I will destroy The Gladiator. The nWo? McBride? That's more like it. I Keep THAT up. Inspire me. And whatever you do, don't piss on my legacy with these jobbers ever again. Because I am better than that. I have main evented big venues ever since my career began. Because I sell TICKETS."

He stood up from the chair and turned from the camera, heading toward the manhole.

"Think about it."

End Scene.

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post