Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 02:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fucked Up Oreo Cookies
John Brooks Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-02-2014, 08:33 PM

So yeah. A shower certainly makes you feel better after a long...well...squash match. Semi-squash. I had to carry that match, so it was hard work. At least for me. I brushed the tangles out of my long black hair, and pushed it back. So here I was in my casual clothes, just chilling. Blue jeans. White A-shirt. What was that scent though? It smelled like cotton candy. Or better yet, that perfume that teenaged girls wear that smells like cotton candy.

Teenaged girls. I heard a giggling from behind a set of lockers. Two sets of giggles. I arched a brow in total confusion.

"Hello?"

I heard one of the young voices, all bubbly and giggly. Typical.

"Like, oh my god, I think he heard us."

"Well maybe if you'd whisper than he wouldn't. Ya'll white girls too damn loud."

"Shh! He's coming!"

Well? What would you do? I mean, I'm possibly being spied on by two young, crazy chicks. By the way, I didn't jerk off. What? Offended? John Brooks doesn't care.

As I rounded the lockers, I'll tell you what I saw. First was the blonde. With black streaks in her hair. Lip piercings. Black lipstick. Black nail polish. Skinny jeans, Black Veil Brides A-shirt. Couldn't be a day over sixteen. Then there she was. She was mixed for sure. Light skinned, braids. Brown eyes. White A-shirt. Black booty shorts. Both girls wore Converse. Sweet. But yhe mixed one caught my eye the most. How sweet. Dark meat.

I smiled.

"What are you two doing in the boys locker room?"

The black girl spoke up first, smiling nervously.

"We were...um...well, we were curious. We wanted to see you, because...you know...like..."

The emo slut spoke.

"...you are like SO hot! Oh em gee, are you really dating Selena Gomez?!"

Being nineteen and in my prime had it's advantages. I mean, here I was,standing before two hot sixteen year old girls. Normally jailbait, mind you. But ya see, I could do what I want. Unfortunately for the little girls, little Johnny was slow to wake tonight. I had alot on my mind, what with thr constant struggle of trying to get to the big time. I knew they wanted John Brooks. I could smell it in the air.

"Come on, tell us!"

I thought about it for a moment, then answered.

"Errrr....yeeeeah, I...was..."

I wasn't lying. We had dinner this afternoon.

"...but she left me."

Because she had a rehearsal.

The mixed girl frowned and threw her arms around my neck.

"I am like SO sorry, sugar. You're so much better looking than Justin Bieber!"

Crocodile tears. Tears a person uses to get their way. Sly manipple...manipulator. The mixed girl was abnormally tall, so my face was smack dab in her tits. Those firm...

"Me too, Shonda!"

Clearly this was going to be a good night as the less than attractive blonde squeezed my from the other side, her smaller boobs pushing into my back. I felt like the creamin the middle of a fucked up Oreo cookie. Like a homemade one where you had one vanilla side and one chocolate side. Little Johnny was poking the mixed girl.

"Ummm..."

"What?"

"Oh em gee, he's got a woody!"

Oh my god. Why the fuck do you like not just say stuff outright? Dumb teenaged bitches. I thought for sure it was over. But instead...her hand timidly went down and...

Ring ring! Ring ring!

I woke up. In the backseat of my two thousand four Impala. Staring at my phone. An unknown number. Normally, i wouldn't answer this because it is probably a bill collector. But this late? Nah. So, I slid the green button. And answered.

"Hello?"

"John Brooks?"

"Yessir, this is him."

"Mister Brooks, this is Archie Lawson with the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. Can you come in tomorrow afternoon for a tryout?"

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

"I certainly can sir! I appreciate this opportunity!"

"Calm down, mate."

He chuckled.

"You haven't gotten the job yet. We just want to see what you can do. And how you work on the microphone."

"Oh, well, sure. Thank you sir! I won't let you down!"

"See that you don't. This is your one chance. Don't blow it!"

"Goodnight Mister Lawson. Thanks again."

A short conversation to say the least. But the pint was taken that Mister Lawson was showing interest. Now...what happened to my cookies?

To Be Continued
Edit Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-02-2014, 11:32 PM

OOC: Man, I did not mean to hit hate. I like your stuff. Sorry.
John Brooks Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-03-2014, 03:17 AM

OOC: It'a all well and good. Hope the character's meshing out well. In trying to determine the details as I go.
Hate Post Like Post