Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 10:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High School Gymnasiums(Any)
John Brooks Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-02-2014, 04:12 PM

The sixty or seventy high school students and their parents gave me a warm reception. It hadn't been a long time since my "date" with Selena. I was still looking for Lindsay Lohan. Probably in rehab, like I said. But now, I had something else on my mind other than tits and ass. I could hear the commentary team as my opponent and I circled one another, measuring one another.

"Well Jim, this is our main event of the night! John Brooks versus Ethan Grey!"

"Eh, fahgetaboutit. This here is gonna be one-a dem barn burners, Ed. John Brooks dere? I've seen dat kid somewheres before, and dat kids gonna make poor lil Ethan tap!"

Now, I don't know about you guys but I love being able to hear these commentators. Yea, what he says is true. I have a reputation. You see, my whole thing is I like to make people tap out. I like hearing them scream, and my Brookslock? It's just the tool to do that. I have many tools in my arsenal but that, that's my most deadly. I could feel the guys strength as we locked up, jockeying for position.

"Dat's a real basic move dere, Ed. Collar and Elbow tie-up!"

"Brooks quickly down into a side headlock!"

"Ethan Grey turns his weight good dere, reversing to a side headlock of his own."

Damn this fucker's pits stink. And would it kill him to use a razor? Oh hell no, this ain't happening. I'm gonna show this fucker what strong style is all about. Bam, sucker!

"Oh! Brooks just drove the wind right out of Grey with that STIFF elbow! And another! And another!"

His grip broke enough for me to whip him into the ropes. Sucker came at me with a clothesline so I ducked, hooked my arms around his waist and...

"Incredible! Dis guy is known for his variety of suplexes, but dat was a beautiful belly to belly on that counter!"

"These fans are eating this up, Jim! Look at those quick counters! Ethan's up with a hard knee to the bread basket!"

"Grey followin' up dere wit' a snap suplex of his own!"

Now for those people out there who say "wrestling is fake", I want you to get into the ring and wrestle. Because we fuckin' kill ourselves to entertain you people. Immediately following Grey's suplex attempt, I felt his weight on my torso. Guy could use a bit less McDonalds. I heard the referee drop and..

"One.."

"Not even close, Jim. This match has just begun!"

Ouch! Fucker hit me in the damned jaw!

"Dey're tradin' lefts and rights in da middle of da ring!"

"Front thrust kick to the knee! Quick knee to the bridge of the nose! Grey is down!"

I felt the ropes against my back as I bounced off of them. He was sitting up as I slid down to my ass and threw all my strength into that...

"STIFF baseball slide lariat from da young John Brooks! Dere's da cover!"

"One..."

"Tw-..."

That mother fucker could take a hit! By now, the fans were going wild, so I threw up an arm with a great big grin, then pointed at the far corner. This waswhen the crowd began to chant.

"Brooks Brooks Brooks!"

Great. Don't look now, but here comes Ethan. I felt the air leave me as he smashed me into the corner and I fell to the side, panting. Gasping for air. Fat bastard!

"Looks like Brooks just took his eye off of his opponent. Big mistake there, Jim."

"Kid got a lil cocky dere. And I have a feelin' he's about to pay for it"

[color=#A9A9A9]I laid there for a minute until the fucker grabbed my hair.

"Watch the hair Grey! Get your hands off his hair!"

Yeah fucker. Watch the ha- OOF!

"Devastating short arm clothesline! That's it for Brooks for sure!"

"One!"

"Two!"

"Thr-"

It's never that easy, Ethan. As those fans began chanting again, I felt myself becoming stronger. My momentum starting to stir. I was shaking with anger as he pulled me to my feet again, ATTEMPTING another clothesline. Can you say one trick pony? I can. Because english. I ducked the clothesline and sprung off the ropes with a hard back elbow, burying it into his temple.

"Brooks with dat beautiful springboard back elbow!"

"He's dragging him over to the corner...OH MY GOD, this gymnasium is shaking! HERE IT COMES!"

"Best Moonsault Ev-er!"

Oh yeah, time to hook the leg!

"One!"

"Two!"

"Three!"

"This one's done and over with, Jim! John Brooks celebrating an amazing win with a beautiful split legging mponsault!"

Needless to say, another victory for me. However, even as I celebrated, it felt empty. I mean sure, you get all the fans cheering for you. All these high school kids and their parents chanting your name. But one has to sigh. Sigh as one knows, this isn't the farthest a career can go. As I walk through the curtain, I shake my head. Heading to the locker room. I walk over to the lockers and check my Galaxy Tab immediately, taking a drink of water. No messages from any of the big wrestling companies.

Maybe they haven't noticed me?

To Be Continued
Edit Hate Post Like Post