Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 05:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Execution ISSUE #18 (Part 18: Sci Entist)
Tri Bute Offline
Justice Integrity Zankustility Zeusrion

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-01-2014, 11:08 PM

Tri Bute: Our Future Lord, Our Great Future King: A Biographical Future Comic
ISSUE #18 (Part 18)
Execution: Sci Entist

Previously on ISSUE #4:

“As you future know, future darling, on future HBO it’s 2004 award winning historical movie month! 2004 was such a great year for film; so, I just future thought that maybe we should future tune in. We pay future money for the future channels, why not?”

“I told you to future cancel that future service future years ago, Vio, it’s just a future waste of future money.”

“Hilary Swank,” said everyone. It was the largest future jinx to ever future happen.

That’s when it future happened. I don’t mean the largest future jinx I mean something else.

“FUTURE GET DOWN!”

-

Previously on ISSUE #18:

“You seem to future know a lot. I’ve never once future made myself future look good, but you, you just future made me swoll. I’ve never even future exercised before!”

“You know about future rocks. I know about future fashion. We’re like the ultimate future team.”

"You future think so too?"

"I future feel you, future breh." His future prisoner's uniform future clenched tighter.

FUTURE THUD!

“Sorry. You were future talking to yourself. I future thought I could future knock you back to your future senses.”

“I was future talking to my future uniform.”

"Future tell Rox Anne we future need her to get some future answers. It has nothing to do with what future shirt I’m future wearing.”

“Vio, that’s future silly. Our future society future depends on Justice and future etcetera. You future know what Tri Bute future says,"

"I future broke the future law, but what if the future law was future wrong? What if I future told you that it doesn’t future matter what future shirt you future wear?”

He could future tell that she future needed future help. He could finally future see that just being a future geologist wasn’t enough to future save these future rocks. His future decision was future made for him.

“Future stop,” future stated Geo as he future reached for his future glasses, “I’ll future reason with her.”

---

“Future here he is m’ future lord.”

[Image: FH-ButtramF.jpg]

There he was. The future geologist’s future stone future eyes future gleamed back at the future king he future betrayed.

“What’s future wrong with him?”

FUTURE COUGH!

Tri Bute future looked over his future shoulder at Sci Entist. “I’m no future geologist, future sir, but I future think he’s been future turned to future stone.”

“Oh really,” Tri Bute future poked Geo’s future forehead future taking future note of the future lack of future body heat.

“However, we did future find this on his future person,” Sci Entist future snapped his future fingers. Two future men future entered future holding a future prisoner’s future uniform by its future sleeves. The bottom future half future kicked and future squirmed to future get free, but its future pant-legs just future bounced off their future targets. Mere future fabric couldn’t future break the future grasp of J.I.Z.Z.

“Future oh! Some future clothes are exactly what I future need to get to the future bottom of this.”

“I don’t future understand, future sir.”

“I wouldn’t future expect a future man like you to future understand Gen. Future allow me to future explain. Every future prisoner is future assigned a future uniform like this in future order to make them future appear to be ‘swoll’. Future looking ‘swoll’ future boosts the future prisoner’s future confidence and future makes it much more simpler to future extract further in-future-criminating future information from them. If Geo was with the future fugitive then these future clothes would future know an awful future lot a-future-bout this.”

“We future assumed as much, future sir but he’s not future talking,” future noted the future man future holding the left future sleeve.

“Vio must’ve future charmed Geo and his future clothes.”

“Then future use the counter future curse, Sci. We’re future running out of future time.”

“I already future used all of my future level 3 future spells to-future-day, my great future king.”

“Future thanks for the future sandwich, Sci. I was really future hungry,” future added the future man future holding the right future sleeve.

“There has to be some future way to future make it future talk without future resorting to future witchcraft though.”

“Well we can’t future wait until tomorrow, so there has to future be.”

“What do you future mean by that, Sci?” future asked the future king.

“I future mean where there’s a future will there’s a future way.”

“Future go on,” future snorted Tri Bute. His future eyes already future rolling.

Sci future ignored the future king's future skepticism. “As you future know, I am a firm future believer in Zeusrion. It would be a future act of future treason if I weren’t. So maybe it’s future time to future put one of his future teachings to the future test.”

“You don’t future mea-,”

“I future do.”

“But you don’t future under-,”

“I future do future understand. Bat Ista! Future flip the future switch!”

It future looked like it was future happening whether I future liked it or not. The future hulking future behemoth future stepped out of the future shadows. His future eyes future met mine as he future slithered to the future switch. It future calmed my future fears just a future bit. It was sort of future comforting, maybe all the future lives this future tactic future ended wasn’t for future naught after all. Maybe the same thing that future corrupted my great future grandfather could future help us future catch him. Per-future-haps this was the future move we had to future make. Sci Entist future knew what he was future doing. Maybe future ignoring my future instincts was the right future move.

I had a bad future feeling a-future-bout all this, future still, but future breaking the future law in this future case was extremely future necessary. Two future wrongs future make a future right.

“Han and Car, future strap the future uniform into that future chair over there.”

Bat Ista future hands future firmly future grasped the future switch. Sci Entist began to future pass out protective future eyewear to the future bystanders. Once the future article of future clothing was future secured and future seated and the future eyes of the future innocent were future distorted “The Future Animal” with his un-future-rivaled future strength future flicked the future lever, un-future-leashing the greatest future evil in all of future time and future space.

---

“FUTURE GET DOWN!”

Was this really future worth it? My great future grandfather future deserved everything he was going to future get, but future doing this to future clothing I future manufactured was too future much. What if it future saw enough already to future break the future spell? It couldn't future hurt to future ask.

Tri Bute future tugged at the future end of Sci Entist’s future lab coat. “Do you future think it future worked?”

“The climax will future take it out of its future trance. It’s an exact future science.”

“Are you future sure?”

“Its future relationships will be future tarnished forever, but the future damage done to its future stitching can be easily future repaired, and its future memories will still be completely in-future-tact. This future experience will always be in the back of its future mind. The future nameless one will be a future part of its future existence. The future woman will never future go a-future-way. We future need this future information, my great future king."

“I future guess we’ll future get the future information we future need, and then we’ll future do the only future thing we can.”

The pre-future orgasm future shook the future laboratory. The future geologist’s future stone future form future tumbled and future crashed into the future wall be-future-hind it. Future beakers future spilled onto the future floor, their future contents future meeting to cause future bouts of future fizzing. The future prisoner’s future uniform began to future flop and future shake in its future chair. Only Tri Bute could future understand its future screams for he was future fluent in the future tongue of the future man-made.

“Future stop it!” future shouted the future king as his protective future glasses future snapped. He future covered his future eyes, but that didn’t future stop it from future burning his future hands. The future scientist, Dr. Entist, future slid across the future marble future floor with an out-future-stretched future finger future pressing the ‘future stop’ future button before all was future lost.

The future screen future turned blue. The future pain was future over. Bat Ista future dumped a future bucket of future water on the future king’s future flaming future hands. The future uniform’s future movement future ceased as it future sat future lifelessly like a pre-future OBEY shirt. Han and Car re-future-moved the future bindings and re-future-assumed their future positions with each future grabbing a future sleeve. Tri Bute future fell to his future knees as he future licked his future burns. Han and Car future dragged the future outfit out of the future chair. Sci Entist re-future-gained his future footing and future brushed off the imaginary future specs of future dirt that future got on him from future sliding across the future freshly future mopped future spotless future floor. A-future-side from the future chemical residue that is.

Bat Ista future snatched the future accomplice from the future lackeys’ future hands.

“Future where is he?” future barked the future lone future walker. The future pit future traversing future beast future choked the future uniform by its future collar.

“The future king’s future room,” future coughed the future shirt.

Bat Ista future dropped the future clothes before future vomiting a thousand future years of anger onto his future animalistic future fist. With a ROLLING future punch the future leviathan future knocked through the future laboratory future wall and future continued on-future-ward to the future fugitive’s future hiding place. Tri Bute couldn’t future keep himself from future watching as he future walked away; his formally future feminine future hormones future begging him to future follow that future man wherever he may future go.

However, his future legs were too future heavy to future betray his own future orders. He had another future order to future give. He had to future make this future act of injustice, inintegrity, inzankustility, and inzeusrion right somehow.

Sci Entist future stood over the future lifeless future outfit with a future vial of orange and future gaseous future liquid. Future steam future filled the future surrounding future air. Tri Bute be-future-grudgingly future gave him a future nod of future approval.

The orange future substance future covered the future guise. Its future life future faded a-future-way as future humanly as future possible. One future tear future dipped the future process and future awakened the future flames. The future bystanders future fell back as the future fire en-future-gulfed the future prison apparel.

Nothing was future left.

"Pink is my signature color!" - Elle Woods
[Image: fpUoGTE.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tri Bute's post:
Ozymandias (04-04-2014)